What kind of coffee do you like? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Which is the best kind of coffee?

• Cappuccino

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Caffè mocha

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Iced Lattè

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Espressino

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Black Coffee

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baby Sister

Beanbag in a Hurry
kiwifarms.net
A like a nice light roast, preferably black. Aldi’s donut store blend is cheap and my go-to! It’s a top teir blend and it’s less than $4 for a bag. I’ll get a sweet seasonal coffee drink, like pumpkin spice or peppermint mocha, but I almost never drink anything but black.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
I only drink french press but as far as beans, anything is fine. I like darker roasts and the more tobacco-chocolatey roasts though.

soft kitty

1 like = 1 pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm partial to Frappachinos myself; on the rare occasions that I visit a starbucks (I hate starbucks).

I prefer 100% Colombian; but if I see something on the clearance rack, I'll snag it up.

Afinepickle

An actual pickle
kiwifarms.net
Depends on my mood but usually a dark roast either done in a french press and served black or made into a strong latte with steamed whole milk and just a little bit of bitter chocolate.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I pretty much enjoying a plain black coffee. Now if I'm choosing to have it be a bit more special, I'll add in some cream and sugar to it but only if I'm craving something sweet to drink.

Vlinny-kun

Invaders Must Die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Macchiato>iced coffee (lightly sweetened)>cold brew with a tiny bit of sugar>black.

Anything else I'm not a big fan of, but I'll drink it.

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
While I do love my black coffee, I prefer a cold brew or simple iced coffee. IDK, something about the bitter taste + a nice cold temperature just settles with me much better than regular old black coffee.

My partner is in the same boat, but he drinks that Death Wish Coffee that frankly I don't think I have the bowels to handle, but if I hear more good experiences maybe I'll try a shot of it.

/Our Laddie/

An alleged shid allegedly connected to a fard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hipster version: underextracted light roast with fruity notes, coarse ground pourover. Inga Red Honey from La Colombe is probably the best smell/taste for this that I've found since I was yeeted from society by a chinese bat-flu.

But really, a cappuccino with many shots is pretty much the best if I'm not making it myself.

Maskull

Your an ignorant idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You name a variety and I'll drink it. Even a crappy cup from a gas station is a tremendous relief while traveling. Personally I've three systems and am looking to expand to producing my own cold brew. Need a new milk frother too.