Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Black Coffee

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stupid Fan

One for me, one for my hooker
kiwifarms.net
A like a nice light roast, preferably black. Aldi’s donut store blend is cheap and my go-to! It’s a top teir blend and it’s less than $4 for a bag. I’ll get a sweet seasonal coffee drink, like pumpkin spice or peppermint mocha, but I almost never drink anything but black.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I only drink french press but as far as beans, anything is fine. I like darker roasts and the more tobacco-chocolatey roasts though.

dinoman

Pants are an illusion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm partial to Frappachinos myself; on the rare occasions that I visit a starbucks (I hate starbucks).

I prefer 100% Colombian; but if I see something on the clearance rack, I'll snag it up.

Afinepickle

An actual pickle
kiwifarms.net
Depends on my mood but usually a dark roast either done in a french press and served black or made into a strong latte with steamed whole milk and just a little bit of bitter chocolate.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I pretty much enjoying a plain black coffee. Now if I'm choosing to have it be a bit more special, I'll add in some cream and sugar to it but only if I'm craving something sweet to drink.

Vlinny Chan

Vlinny is your friend! ~💖
kiwifarms.net
Macchiato>iced coffee (lightly sweetened)>cold brew with a tiny bit of sugar>black.

Anything else I'm not a big fan of, but I'll drink it.

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
While I do love my black coffee, I prefer a cold brew or simple iced coffee. IDK, something about the bitter taste + a nice cold temperature just settles with me much better than regular old black coffee.

My partner is in the same boat, but he drinks that Death Wish Coffee that frankly I don't think I have the bowels to handle, but if I hear more good experiences maybe I'll try a shot of it.

/Our Laddie/

slowly the world we are living in is getting small
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hipster version: underextracted light roast with fruity notes, coarse ground pourover. Inga Red Honey from La Colombe is probably the best smell/taste for this that I've found since I was yeeted from society by a chinese bat-flu.

But really, a cappuccino with many shots is pretty much the best if I'm not making it myself.

Maskull

Your an ignorant idiot
kiwifarms.net
You name a variety and I'll drink it. Even a crappy cup from a gas station is a tremendous relief while traveling. Personally I've three systems and am looking to expand to producing my own cold brew. Need a new milk frother too.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox
Tags
None