What lolcow brought you to the farms? -

Mulligan

A very grumpy bear
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found this site through r/cringe. They had a thread about Nick Bate and the poop video

Reddit Avenger

A Shitposter Denied His Homeland
kiwifarms.net
Back in like 2008 or 2009-ish I discovered what ED was and browsed it religiously and eventually frequented the old ED forums. There I found out who CWC was (they had a dedicated subforum and everything), eventually found the CWCki and by proxy the old CWCki forums which I would lurk in from time to time.

Man now I'm remembering how much of a horrible we3n I was back then, Jesus Christ (I was one of those 14-year-olds who devised elaborate trolling plans for Chris, thankfully I never acted on them).

KFC Double Down

kiwifarms.net
I must've been aware of this place at some point (probably through the CWCki or some such) since "Kiwi Farms" rang a few bells when I was given the link to Purplekecleon's thread, but it was PK's thread that made me sign up and sperg out about my own encounter with her.

Teiluna

Just another day on tumblr
kiwifarms.net
Femalegoodra. Someone I follow on tumblr got an ask from one of the successor blogs and then got linked to the thread, and I read it too. But I think I signed up later than that thread.

Zeorus

voilà la guimbarde
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found out about OPL after Cracked mentioned him in an article. After a couple hours reading the CWCki, I registered here.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyan

Admiral Piett

Transdiemensional Racist
kiwifarms.net
I originally found the CWCki forums in 2013 after having become interested in DSP. I lurked the thread here for a while, but left afterwards when I got disinterested. I tried to create an account, but didn't know what the hell a lolcow was, or whom they were and wasn't sure who that strange autistic loser in the logo was.

Then in May last year I discovered OPL through a dramatic reading of Sonichu on youtube. I fell in love with the guy and his antics as I watched hour after hour of golden age OPL and reading the CWCki. I then joined the forum and only learnt a few months later that it was in fact the old CWCki forums.

Reactions: Karen Riley

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
I came for CWC and stayed for Jace(and currently ADF).
Although I never stopped being interested in Chris and the mountain of hilarity that is the CWCki.

Hodor

z-list shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Chris, originally. Then I more or less stopped posting for awhile, but came back for Wu.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyan
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino