What lolcow brought you to the farms? -

Hell

Why are you running?
kiwifarms.net
Randy Stair.

Rest in pizza, she lived in a sociaty. (:_(

:heart-full::heart-empty:

Much love for her and the relatives of the victims.

Failure_Personified

Shouldn't Be Trusted, Persian Descent
kiwifarms.net
Schofield was the first thread I viewed on here.

Still upset by it all, Null's site makes me wanna an hero myself haha

The Something Awful Let's Players thread was the first thread I viewed and got me vaguely interested in the farms mostly to keep track of a couple cows. It was Null's live streams and the cows they introduced me to that made me a dedicated lurker though.

Old Greg

I've Got A Mangina
kiwifarms.net
Chris made me aware of the old forums, but I didn't start posting until cooldudeclem got his own thread and made a video about it. The latter doesn't really get up to much anymore.

School of Fish

kiwifarms.net
Like a lot of people here, pretty much Chris-Chan is what got me interested in Kiwi Farms in the first place.
It's only recently as I write this that I even bothered to create an account and comment here and I really enjoy interacting with the community here and it's a lot of fun so far.

spvcxghxztpvrrp

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i remember coming across kiwifarms and browsing a few times years ago but i fully forgot what cow/topic it was because of, might have been something off tumblr. but the cow that actually got me to register was sargon of akkad when his slapfights with metokur were taking place.

FreyaDerp

beep beep im a sheep
kiwifarms.net
Reneeisdetermined is the one I initially found this site from, since she used to constantly expose screenshots of the website and I got really curious. Her thread hasn't had many updates though lately since she's been less of a lolcow.

FukuMuku

dumb bitch juice
kiwifarms.net
mostly lolcows from deviantart and other art websites, there's a lot of them to name in one post.

Fuzhou

I wanna fill my Hobbit Hole.
kiwifarms.net
Whitney Wisconsin, mostly to post a video (and some info) about her.

fishmonger

Sheep
kiwifarms.net
The first time I ever heard of the farms was (no joke) through a Mundane Matt video.

My inclination to actually create an account was the beginning of the gunt downfall.

onyxtheterrible

blocked by half of overwatch twitter
kiwifarms.net
valgeristik and browsdraws wins the "ugly art" award
I had to make an account because holy shit

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
I got linked here from the cwcki, that I got linked to by Fredrik Knudsen and spent several months diving. Then I lurked for like another 6 months and joined just because I wanted to post some fanart.

Reactions: Evil Bunny

Evil Bunny

bunny.... evil bunny
kiwifarms.net
I've been here for a while, in lurker mode on various topics.

What made me create an account was KickVic stuff. From research Vic seems to be a very nice man and they appear to be just destroying him in standard SJW clown world ways.

• Feels
Reactions: Recon

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
CWC was how I first heard about this place. And I first heard about Chris while watching Oneyplays. But it was well past the golden years.

What kept my attention long enough to get hooked was a combination of Len Shaner and Spoony.

Reactions: Chocolate Guy

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Chris. Only discovered him about a year ago when my brother showed me his "For My Sweetest Ivy" video. Fell down the rabbit hole pretty quick, and the Farms were/are the best way of keeping updated.

fuckinkillme

Anti-social justice warrior
kiwifarms.net
Johnathan Ross, I was shocked at how individuals like him could exist, and it only got worse.

Useless Shit

Edgiest of the Edge
kiwifarms.net
I really didn't care for kiwifarms that much until the whole Kero the wolf situation occurred. That's when I signed in.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino