What lolcow brought you to the farms? -

Just call me Spinach

kiwifarms.net
Melanie Herring, or excuse me, Ash Hazel Woods. I'd heard of her in passing and when I had checked up on her shit comic, it was in a huge period of hiatus. The first thing to come up when I went searching for answers was her thread. Good shit.

Rick Pratt

Whiny poet
kiwifarms.net
I first heard of Kiwi Farms when I was researching about Einshine and then I found the benthelooney article after that

Lynera Skalbi

Fell off the ninth floor of an apartment building
kiwifarms.net
Tearzah. My friends and I were making fun of her, and I googled her user and the kiwifarms thread popped up as a result.

Bungus Scrungus

kiwifarms.net
I found it via...a bunch of means I honestly forget, but the most prominent was obviously Chris-Chan. Lurked for a while, then made an account. That's my story.

tds

kiwifarms.net
After reading the term "gamer gate", I wanted to know what it meant.

This brought me to Rebbeca Hernandez's topic.

But very quickly I got dragged into the Weeb Wars/Vic Mignogna story, and I discovered horrified that the same small band of 50-100 "rat kings" is responsible for almost all dramas and harassment.

Reactions: kadoink

Bonecollector

WE REQUIRE MORE CALCIUM!
kiwifarms.net
I Googled for more information about Yandere simulator and found this forum. Stayed for the other cows.

JosephTX

Joseph Guillaume of Houston, Don't Mess With Texas
kiwifarms.net
I originally became aware of the Farms through a thread on Facepunch about the CWC blarms incident.

What finally made me join the Farms was the current events sidebar on the cwcki getting removed since I was obsessed with keeping up to date with Chris so I started lurking until I felt the need to reply to someone and joined especially after I got banned from facepunch for being too Texan.

Now 6 months later I don't even care about Chris anymore and I don't think I've even glanced at his subforum in 3 months.

Also my first day here I got a featured thread through A&H.

Also kiwifarms saved me from my addiction to /pol/

Last edited:

CepiX

I'd insert a title here but i'm too lazy
kiwifarms.net
I saw a link here somewhere in the ED forums but i didn't join until the YandereDev drama popped up.
Therefore, YandereDev.

Reactions: foodiebloobie

war has changed

no
kiwifarms.net
First came here way back in November 2018, when DSP's "soulmaid" saga had first begun. I lurked when MysteryWoman showed up, and it took a while to take the final step.
Taylor Pickens was the only other cow I followed around that time.

Julia Fortune

Very Real Online Girl
kiwifarms.net
I posted on /cow/ for a while, but it's fucking awful and 8chan in general pisses me off by how far downhill it's gone. I've listen to Josh's feeder streams since not long after he started, so I knew about the place, but I just lurked without an account for about half a year, until I made an account yesterday.

D

DK 699

kiwifarms.net
Well I've been very interested in Chris for some time, but what pushed me over the edge and got me to make an account was the Weeb Wars stuff. The weird thing is that I now spend most of my time on other threads.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
I first heard of the site during the Ross/Jim stream when Ross was asking Jim why he wasn’t going after Null because of the pedo allegations. I can’t remember what made me finally sign up but I don’t think it matters anymore. I’m having fun with you weirdos.

untrue

kiwifarms.net
That one thread about the reddit trans community a couple years ago, been lurking ever since.

ShameIess

Calling people gay on the interwebs since 2009
kiwifarms.net
I think It was chris-chan.As exceptional as he is,he even inspired me to draw.

CakeCutey

the new kid
kiwifarms.net
I think I recall I came here because of YandereDev. I never cared for the game, but wondered what took him so long to make any progress. So, I did some searching and I ended up here. Years later I'm now a user.

Pukebucket

Genderfear
kiwifarms.net
A whole fuckin bunch of them. Glitchedpuppet and the Floraverse crew were the ones who got me checking regularly though.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino