What lolcow brought you to the farms? -

Dr. Troon

eatin' on some ass
kiwifarms.net
Jessica Yaniv.

I've seen Blaire White talk about Yaniv quite a bit and thought it'd be an interesting place to see what dumb thing Yaniv's doing now.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Chris, ever since the cwcki stopped the daily update and just forwarded you to kiwifarms for "da update" I've been lurking took me a while but I desire to put my own input on Chris made me join.

The golden neckbeard

Professor of goon study's
kiwifarms.net
Fatman27183141

Augh yeah folks...a bowl of gravy

He used to do livestreams of eating pizza while taking a bath and stuff...one time his dad came in and took a dump while fatman was in the tub with a pepperoni pizza live. Totally wierd fucking family. Somebody linked his lolcow profile from here and that was it i was hooked.

Hadn't heard from chris in years but I think he is pushing 40...would not be surprised if he was dead or got a job and moved on with life.

He hasn't done a video since 2016.

Last edited:

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
For me, it was a convicted thief, slurpee waster, and roadkill aficionado by the name of Alex Mauer. I had been following some gaming youtube channels who all started posting videos about Alex Mauer's various DMCA escapades, and I was curious as to where they were getting their info, so I googled around and came across Alex's thread here on the Farms. I then ran into various other threads such as the one about Something Awful, a community where I was active at the time, and one thing led to another. Thanks, Alex!

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Sophie LaBelle.

I actually discovered the thread completely by accident, and joined to discuss him here, as Facebook was becoming a bit too risky- the time I joined was when he had upped his sock puppet/personal army game. I didn't really discover other lolcows til about 6 or so months after I joined.

Reactions: Local Hobo

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly? I can't fucking remember. I know I made an account because of Alec Holowka's death and Chelsea, the chick who accused him but I was a lurking guest for years and years before that. I remember I was looking for info on... Someone that was a lolcow and I was brought here.

Mr. Skeltal

Calcium fortified at your own risk
kiwifarms.net
I watched Jim's exposé on Kero and the Zoo Crew and wanted more details. One thing led to another and I visit the site regularly. Something about the conversations here reminds me a lot of old 4chan before moot became the luggage lad.

• Agree
Reactions: Reverend

Azshara

uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn Reid originally.

When I finally got sick of reddit and all of the bullshit there I started coming back more regularly and finally branching out to other parts of the farms.

Autistador

Tard extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Yanderedev, at first. Stayed to gawk at the Artcows and munchies for a while before I signed up purely to give ratings and the passing comment.

Blop

Blop.
kiwifarms.net
Hartley Hooligans. I originally thought Gwen was Strong and Brave to post stories about her kids but then I did a google search and found her thread. I’ve stayed for Bex Gerber, tranny sideshows, and Sammie Bushart.

Finally registered on threat of Off Topic being off limits to the unregistered.

LilCrimeStatistics

YOUR DISGUSTING RACE INVENTED TRANNY SURGERY
kiwifarms.net
For me, it was Cosmo Wright. Knew about it since Chris's stunt with the mace but never actually visited until I happened upon that episode of Mad at the Internet.

din365

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I found the farms while trying to find the Christchurch shooter's manifesto. I wanted to see what the fuck was the big fuss and why authorities were desperately trying to censor it. I got browsing around and decided to stay. got a few laughs from the "animal control" subforum, liked the "get that shit off the internet" subforum, and just decided to stay.

It was another farmer who actually brought me here, but it was the crazy trannies who inspired me to make an account finally. Considering the other member and I talked about/shared cow content with each other already (mostly dsp/wings/ltg/tampon john/tranny phil) it was only time.

Tags
None