What lolcow brought you to the farms? -

Boobi700

kiwifarms.net
I heard about Kiwi Farms long ago and initially had a hate boner towards it because i heard quote-on-quote “bad” shit about it.

Then i started lurking the SJW art thread and started to have likening towards it. So, i made a account to post something i found and here i am!

Migraine Box

Pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
kiwifarms.net
I've known of the farms for a while, even visited a few times, but after running across Kevin "TransSalamander" Gibes on the twatter a few too many times, I fell down the rabbit hole. May god have mercy on my soul.

Lick Joe

kiwifarms.net
I can't really recall which cow finally convinced me to make an account, but I've been lurking here and there for two years at this point.

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
kiwifarms.net
Kero and the zoo crew. A friend linked it to me as a reminder of why furries need to be gassed.

I was so completely disgusted and repulsed by what I read in their thread that I started lurking in the hopes of seeing real justice happen. It didn't, but I did finally make an account so I could lol about a couple other cows I found on here while idly browsing.

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn. Reddit banned her sub and I wanted more.

Now I'm addicted to the coronavirus thread which is a fulltime job to keep up with. Not complaining, it gives me something to do.

I like it here and that's concerning.

Reactions: orelpuppington

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DarkSydePhil. I started watching SoK Let's Endures, that led me to drgn, I wondered what all the "gout" jokes were about, and a quick google search brought me here.

Assman

kiwifarms.net
Zinnia Jones
I found out about Zach's current mental state while trolling the internet for breadcrumbs of other former Albinoblacksheep community members from nearly 20 years ago. The last I had really kept up with was when he was starting his Zinnia Jones atheism videos phase and actually seemed to be trying to pass as a woman for a bit. Totally shocked by the sad, current reality. Back in the day he was just another nerdy kid with a shitty home life which was something we had in common and talked about. He was big into IT and tech then and even had his own site, EMPTV. The weirdest part to me now is that the site had its own forums where one was basically a dedicated shitposting board called the buttcar shop which consisted almost solely of people nigposting like Michael Richards doing a standup set. I wish I had archived that shit for posterity.

Noukie

kiwifarms.net
For Chantal it ain’t gonna end well, her breathing is catastrophic and man lungs are vital organs.

Peru oso donas

ME ENCANTA SER NAZI
kiwifarms.net
I discovered this place while looking for info on EvaXephon/YandereDev, but Kero's Zoo crew and Chris Whiteman where the ones that made me stay around.

wopirish

kiwifarms.net
I've lurked for awhile but it was the something awful thread that finally got me to post on the farms. Specifically the troon who was finding firearms in waterways and refurbishing them for gangbangers to bash the fash.

MissKeisha

kiwifarms.net
AmberLynn, ShannyforChrist, Amy Ramadan, Dasha and Mina - been watching YouTube summaries for forever, finally made my way to the farms.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
I think it was Cosmo from discovering him on SamAndTolki and either getting linked here or to MATI on YouTube.

I fucking love this place

Tags
None