What lolcow brought you to the farms? -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

fu͏nny

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Solidmario. He's one of my favorites purely because he bumped his own dead thread from 2014 like 2 years later. :julay:

got told about Lucas Werner, followed him for a while through here, and then i wanted to see ShoeOnHead onlyfans so i made an account. It wasnt worth it but its cool that i can post now. I want to delete my account but i cant figure out how so idk guess im stuck here now, gotta collect them reacts

Reepicheep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
farrah flawless/ pauly unstoppable, been observing him since he was a gay straight edge vegan on myspace circa 2006.

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn Reid is what drew me initially but seeing so much fascinating stuff dredged up on familiar names on the internet really won me over.

Mal0

You wouldn't fuck an app, would you?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was the occasional lurker, but what made me consider getting an account was the RT and Ryan shit. Then when I got around to deciding to make an account for the hell of it, Nool banned accounts because Trump's ban on twitter and had to wait

Helvítis Túristi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The first time viewing the farms was during the r9 killer stream from metokur, the one incel who decapitated a girl and took pictures of it. I wanted to see the photos. So, I would lurk if there was a happening. Only created an account recently so I talk about Jack Scalfani and his terrible cooking.

DoubleD

kiwifarms.net
Came for DissociaDID. Stayed for Sophie Labelle.

That is not to say I literally CAME, but you get the point.