What lolcow brought you to the farms? -

The Token Ethnic

死、不幸、悲しみ。
kiwifarms.net
Alex Mauer's antics with SidAlpha introduced me to this site. Before that, I'd hear people complain about the site, but never knew what they were talking about.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funnily enough the first time I've heard about this place was thanks to Anthony Burch. I didn't know why people say "at least you are not Anthony Burch", googled his name and eventually stumbled upon his thread on the Farms.

Originally I learned about it through r/illnessfakers when I wanted more interesting munchies and less of their awful mods/other Reddit users being idiots, but as I started lurking my horizons expanded well beyond the kiwi farms equivalent (Munchausen’s by Internet, over in beauty parlor). After a few months and finding multiple threads of interest, I finally made an account.

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
kiwifarms.net
I got referred here from other dying forum with highly schizophrenic moderators and owners who can't take criticism for the life of them and generally try to avoid expanding their user base. Their niche is bitterness and fondness of their past as they all enter their mid 30 and 40 together. In effect, a dying forum with a lot to lose and nothing to gain.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
I'd had a few beers and a friend of mine mentioned Chris Chan. I looked him up and went to the CWCki, then I went to the Farms to read the thread about Chris' e-begging. Then I saw Moviebob's thread, lurked there for a month, and then decided to make an account so I could make fun of another fat autistic manchild.

shameful existence

32°C
kiwifarms.net
The "It's over" Metokur stream over his alleged doxing.
I remember reading the thread, thinking everyone here is re.tarded. So I became a regular lurker.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The "It's over" Metokur stream over his alleged doxing.
I remember reading the thread, thinking everyone here is re.tarded. So I became a regular lurker.
The doxing was absolutely retarded, the only time I've seen anyone faildox while getting the actual dox right.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
not heard about that, sounds funny. link?
Look for Princess Tinkle Panties' last posts in the Metokur thread. A talented doxer who unfortunately dox-teased and fucked around and completely blew this one and got permabanned. Not for doxing Metokur, because that had been sort of a Holy Grail for some time, but the way it was done.

BluntyBitch

kiwifarms.net
Harpy Susan Schofield. I know the thread is special as a PSA really. Lots of social work folks I know lurk here just for that thread, (but they won't admit it publicly of course).
That's how I found it a few years ago before Dr. Phil, but same day discovered jonathan fucking yaniv and never left.

Catman from cat town

kiwifarms.net
First I just read shoeonhead’s thread here then ended up lurking through the site for over 6 months and thought after reading onionboys thread I might as well just create an account.

Tess Holligay

kiwifarms.net
I think when YTT was being developed, whatever drama that was, I wanted a less terrible place to laugh at Kailyn with people who weren’t annoying. I think it was Tess Holliday who brought me back because I can’t get enough of that crazy shit.

Friendly Futa

kiwifarms.net
I remember reading about people like CWC, JustinRPG, Nick Bate, Null and William Atchinson on ED. It wasn't until around 2015 I started really getting into Chris-chan and the trove of information of the CWCki and at some point stumbled into this site. It wasn't until I discovered new people in here like Kevin Gibes (which peak trans me) and Moviebob (I remember watching the Pixels review and that's it) and finding it hilarious that so many people have threads here that you wouldn't expect like Jordan Peterson that I made an account.

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
I first heard about the site from a friend when the whole Todokaras thing was going on. Though I never actually visited the site until I found out about Manda and Jin1515 years later. A few months after I discovered the site I made my account.

JustSomeDong

My own dark side lower companion...
kiwifarms.net
I had a passing interest in Chris's lunacy, so I'd lurked on and off during high drama points. I was and still am kinda fascinated by Null. He's definitely an interesting fellow, but I like and respect him, even though I don't always agree with him, not that he would know or care. The GG spergery and related cows had me coming back for more. Russell Greer and Yaniv is probably what made me eventually sign up. I kind of feel like kiwi farms are the stereotypical loud theater niggers in the back of Plato's Cave, and who can pass that up?

Edit: I forgot Romeo Rose. I hope that bastard didn't die of covid.