What lolcow(s) did you feel bad for until you looked below the surface? -

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
Demanding the “Newfag” tag back aside, I’ll bite.
I used to think Shadman was just some dime-a-dozen edgelord lolicon, but just one that got popular. As far as Internet creators go, he’s almost ‘normie’ compared to ones that are more obscure. Then I found out he draw actual IRL kids and that crosses a big fat line. Even though I’m next to Lolbertarian on Free Speech, drawing and profiting off real kids, that’s where I’m good with some type of charges being applied.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie
YandereDev. I used to look at videos on him and think "why won't people leave him alone? He just wants to make a game." It was until I decided to actually WATCH a video on him...
I had somewhat similar experience with Spoony. His uploads went to a halt and when I asked why, people told me that it is because of his bipolar. I felt sorry for him until I learned about his interactions with fans. Then some asshole shot a church in Texas and his reaction was something like "lol, God didn't save them" which killed any shred of sympathy I could've had for him.

liquidmegan

kiwifarms.net
Chris Chan. I first came across him on a cracked.com list in the early 2010s that was mostly pictures with captions and his said something along the lines of that he was an autistic manchild who lived with his mom and contributed nothing to society. I thought "Gee, that's pretty harsh these jerks are going really hard against someone who has mental problems." A few years later I'd finally realize the absolute scope of Chris' spergery and finally realize the caption was pretty accurate.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
OP, please stop being such a faggot.

That out of the way, I can feel bad for individual events in a lolcow's life. Say, Sarg'n losing his child. No matter how retarded he is, that's awful. Do I feel bad for Sarg'n as a "whole"? No. He himself is responsible for most of the shit that happened to him, and he doesn't even have a mental condition to blame them on.

Blacklight

kiwifarms.net
The only person I felt bad for was Terry. Most lolcows suffer from some sort of mental illness, but it's such a light flavor that you can easily get help, but they refuse to do so. Terry on the other hand had something way worse, and he had people still trying to help him up to his death. Plus before his schizophrenia got worse the dude was fucking talented at coding, and it sucks to see such skill getting pushed aside because of something not his fault.

Ma_Hooty

Personality trait that best describes you: Tired
kiwifarms.net
Guess I'll humor you:
Any animals or kids who've had the unfortunate circumstance of being trapped in the orbit of their lolcow parents/guardians/owners (see Desmond, the Hartley girls, all zoophile victims, etc.), or the legit insane, like Terry or crazy Gail.

Everyone else has the power to better themselves or at least reflect on what they've been doing- "Maybe I shouldn't post this dick pic because the last time I did, it got out and destroyed my reputation..." But 95% of the time, they'll keep doing it anyway because that's the only way they know how to get attention.

Like, I get being sympathetic to your fellow man and sure, I feel bad when something bad happens to anyone who has a thread here, but they've made their beds sleeping with the freaks and monsters. They have been warned and offered help to get better and they instead spit in the faces of those given sympathy.

It gets real tiresome real fast after that and you're better off realizing that now than being used and manipulated by any of these cows.

BerriesArnold

kiwifarms.net
Chantal. I'm sure you're all aware of the unit yourselves, but when you watch maybe the first 1 or 2 videos in her channel, she seems alright, right? A little eccentric, weird, etc.... whatever. Easily overlooked. Her fatness hits you in the face like a beanbag in a hurry, but it's not why you'd hate her.

No, no. It's only when you start to dig just a liiiiittle deeper (like 3 videos in) that you realize that there is something utterly vile and malevolent hiding just beneath the surface. I felt bad for her for like a day, then quickly realized how shitty she is and how much she deserves the flack that she gets.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
The only person I felt bad for was Terry. Most lolcows suffer from some sort of mental illness, but it's such a light flavor that you can easily get help, but they refuse to do so. Terry on the other hand had something way worse, and he had people still trying to help him up to his death. Plus before his schizophrenia got worse the dude was fucking talented at coding, and it sucks to see such skill getting pushed aside because of something not his fault.
Yeah I felt bad for him. I really hated how some people encouraged his more extreme schizo behavior. He needed serious help and his parents were too old and frail to provide it.

Schizophrenia is very hard to treat. I haven't met a single one who didn't have serious side effects from medication and didn't go off their meds at least once because of it.

Medical Hawaii

Whatever it is, I'm against it!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris, because at first I saw a poor sap stuck with his parents, struggling with autism, thinking he had real friends (his gal pals, etc.)
Then, like others, I discovered the full extent of his degeneracy.

Also was more of a lolcalf, and just on this site, but coma.baby.jpg. She did almost anything just to get people to respond--even if mockingly--to her; I hope she learned to make friends or at least ride a bike or something.

Salty Squid

kiwifarms.net
I usually feel sorry for the schizocows and the ones that got hit especially hard with the 'tism. And for some I continue to feel sorry for, but with others it eventually becomes pretty obvious that they'd probably still be weird fuckers even without their mental illnesses, it's just that their disorders amplify their behaviour in a way if that makes sense.

I also used to feel sorry for Venus Angelic due to what her mother put her through, but you can only blame this much of her more recent lolcowish behavior on abuse.

Canine with Fangs

He/Him, Plural (2 headmates), Bi, Aro, Ecofacist
kiwifarms.net
I waver between pity and contempt for almost every lolcow save the actively malicious ones. Most lolcows are genuinely victims of circumstance, mental illness, or a brain virus, and I feel bad for them being in that circumstance or society failing them in that way, but then they proceed to do everything possible to ensure they no only remain inside the pit they're in, but do so as arrogantly as possible.

moogetrooget

kiwifarms.net
Not exactly what the thread is asking, but had Elliot Rodger just killed himself, I would have had a lot of sympathy for him and his struggles (Even though they are more like delusions).

However as soon as you harm someone else, especially people who had absolutely nothing to do with your problems, you lose all sympathy points what so ever. This also applies to William Atchison.

Fuck Randy Stair and the Columbine dudes though. They were just total irredeemable assholes regardless.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not exactly what the thread is asking, but had Elliot Rodger just killed himself, I would have had a lot of sympathy for him and his struggles (Even though they are more like delusions).

However as soon as you harm someone else, especially people who had absolutely nothing to do with your problems, you lose all sympathy points what so ever. This also applies to William Atchison.

Fuck Randy Stair and the Columbine dudes though. They were just total irredeemable assholes regardless.
But Lord Elliot is still alive and modeling for Polo Red by Ralph Lauren .

Tags
None