What makes you angry? -

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing that has always been of interest to me here is what events, ideas, activities and actions drive our users here to genuine and unambiguous anger. Im not talking faux "ERMAGERD they ponified berserk!!! i must allredcaps rage about this" (to name one such individual...nevermind who) or "Chris is so degenerate his existence makes me want to kill puppies" a-logging. Im talking about things that fill you with a genuine and furious revulsion on a deep personal and emotional level.

Some JERK

Takin' all the pretty girls.
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
One thing that has always been of interest to me here is what events, ideas, activities and actions drive our users here to genuine and unambiguous anger. Im not talking faux "ERMAGERD they ponified berserk!!! i must allredcaps rage about this" (to name one such individual...nevermind who) or "Chris is so degenerate his existence makes me want to kill puppies" a-logging. Im talking about things that fill you with a genuine and furious revulsion on a deep personal and emotional level.
Child abuse.

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Expecting me to believe bullshit because the truth hurts your feelings. I don't quite know how to describe this one.

Basically, being euphemistic or dishonest because the truth hurts someone's feelings really pisses me off to no end. I absolutely refuse to tolerate it. There's an actual way something is, and there's the story you want to hear, and I don't want to hear the story you want to hear.

Vodka's My BFF

Welcome to the Velvet Room...
kiwifarms.net
All of the above, especially the bit about religion. I feel the need to throw in when people only get in touch with you when then need something and never reciprocate. "Sure, I have limbs barely hanging on, but what can I do to make your life easier."

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
KatsuKitty said:
Expecting me to believe bullshit because the truth hurts your feelings. I don't quite know how to describe this one.

Basically, being euphemistic or dishonest because the truth hurts someone's feelings really pisses me off to no end. I absolutely refuse to tolerate it. There's an actual way something is, and there's the story you want to hear, and I don't want to hear the story you want to hear.
Like how Chris describes his situation with Megan?

• Agree
Reactions: Sargent PoopyFace

Satan

Simply the best, better then all the rest
kiwifarms.net
Anger is not a classy emotion. I find it unbecoming. There are a few things that get to me however. Rudeness and arrogance, for example. A girl at a funeral I recently attended refused to shake my mother's hand and did not even reply to her as she expressed her condolences. She comes from my nation's capital and thinks less of my side of the family because we come from the North. Therefore in this cunt's eyes, we are mere provincials. However both her parents come from the same area, and her last name is a typical Northern name. In spite of this she has a certain disdain for us, as she grew up in a large city and in her mind, this makes her better then us.

This is the type of behaviour that annoys me the most, as it's uncalled for and rude as fuck. The girl in question also thinks highly of her artistic talent, looks and writing skills and cannot seem to stop bragging about it. Even as she spoke at the funeral of her own grandmother, she constantly included details of how awesome she was. The one moment she showed true emotion and broke into tears was when she said: "I was so glad grandma was still alive to see my first photoshoot". It's one thing to have your head up your own ass but can't you at least forget about your damn ego for a few minutes when your own grandmother just died? My God...

So yeah, rudeness and arrogance. When someone speaks to you you don't ignore them. When you demand respect for yourself, treat others with the same respect. If you lack even the most basic level of human decency, perhaps it's time someone puts you in your place.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
Are you refering to a certain individual member of this forum whose username might start with a c for brining up the ponified berserk? Getting to the subject, one of the things that angers me is racism, whether it's in the form of supremacy to one's ethnicity or hatred to those that would be labelled "mixed" just because their mother dated a guy outside her "race". Another thing that angers me is a person getting away with a cold-blooded murder and claim they are innocent. Doesn't help that when said murder was also preceded with something such as rape or abuse and that the killer tries to justify it. One other thing that would anger me the fools who are nothing more than a stain on a group or movement such as crazed Christians who like to think they are saints when in reality they are self-righteouss or crazed feminist who think feminism is women is above men when in reality, feminism is suppose to be equality between the two genders.

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get angry at stuff that wakes me up or keeps me from going to sleep. I work a night job and if I don't get enough sleep my shift becomes shitty.

Things that piss me off because they keep me awake include:

1. The fucking lawn service guys. I live in florida so they are there all year round. Fuck them.
2. The fucking carpet cleaning guys used by the apartment I live at. They basically have a van that got a huge vacuum inside. It's loud as crap. I dream of doing horrible things to those people.
3. The fucking shit tier, spanish "car club" that's popped up in front of my place in the last few months. Yes, sit there with your riced out early 80's Honda hatchbacks and rev the engines for no reason for hours.
4. The fucking shit tier spanish polka and rap the "car club" blasts half the day. I have a legitimate question. Spanish dance music aside (which I love by the way), do peurto ricans and cubans actually make any other music that isn't hilariously shitty? Is it bred into them to only like horns and acordians? Inquiring minds want to know.
5. The fucking squirrels. The ones they have here are extremely territorial and will bark and make tons of noise for hours and hours right outside the window. It may sound silly but these things are really really loud and annoying. I just shoot them with my pellet gun to get them to go away. And no I don't kill them, I only pump the thing enough to knock them out of the trees so they run away. :)

So there's most of the stuff that makes me mad. Basically, if it keeps me from sleeping it's on my shit list. Overall I'm a really mellow guy, though.

• Winner
Reactions: Bethari
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino