What makes you angry?

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Women of childbearing age who adopt children from Africa instead of having their own children, cuckqueans
Whats the issue with this? Our world is so overpopulated it actually takes a very noble and strong woman to forgo the experience of carrying and giving birth to her own child for the sake of providing a loving, safe home to a child in dire need of one. Recently there's been some bad press, children taken from families who don't actually want to give them up etc but on the whole, adopting a child is so beneficial. Powerlevel: I'm adopted, so should I have just languished in a children's home instead?

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you parden my asking, why? What do you have against it?
I do not have a good reason to be personally against it because it doesn't affect me personally since as long as I can still find redpilled women to reproduct with I am fine but I have an instinctive aversion to innocents being hurt even when it doesn't directly affect me (I guess you could call me empathetic or one who has a sense of justice) so seeing people being exploited makes me feel angry towards the exploiters
Whats the issue with this?
I think that victimization is bad and am intrinsically opposed to it. It may not directly benefit me but I am a person to want justice in the world
Our world is so overpopulated it actually takes a very noble and strong woman to forgo the experience of carrying and giving birth to her own child for the sake of providing a loving, safe home to a child in dire need of one.
That is deception by the weak to destroy the strong. Overpopulation only matters if there is a command economy designed to provide for everyone. When people act as individuals it just means more competition and this is a form of competition
Recently there's been some bad press, children taken from families who don't actually want to give them up etc but on the whole, adopting a child is so beneficial.
It is not beneficial to the woman who is guilt tripped into becoming an evolutionary dead end in order to feed "the good of the species" whatever that is. It is beneficial to the child only because the child is a brood parasite feeding off of its adoptive parents
Powerlevel: I'm adopted, so should I have just languished in a children's home instead?
Assuming that your adoptive parents weren't biologically related to you they shouldn't have done so. To an extent I admire your ability to bend them to your will if they were unrelated but if they were acting in their self interest they would have had biological children of their own if they could or got their relatives to have children for them if they were infertile

The 25th Cyberman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do not have a good reason to be personally against it because it doesn't affect me personally since as long as I can still find redpilled women to reproduct with I am fine but I have an instinctive aversion to innocents being hurt even when it doesn't directly affect me (I guess you could call me empathetic or one who has a sense of justice) so seeing people being exploited makes me feel angry towards the exploiters
How is adopting a child from Africa exploitation? (assuming that's what you meant, of course.)
I think that victimization is bad and am intrinsically opposed to it. It may not directly benefit me but I am a person to want justice in the world
Again, how is this victimization?
That is deception by the weak to destroy the strong. Overpopulation only matters if there is a command economy designed to provide for everyone. When people act as individuals it just means more competition and this is a form of competition
We evolved the ability to work together, and due to that we have become the dominant species on this planet. If we all acted purely in our own self-interest, we'd still be living on the African plains and foraging for food.
Assuming that your adoptive parents weren't biologically related to you they shouldn't have done so. To an extent I admire your ability to bend them to your will if they were unrelated but if they were acting in their self interest they would have had biological children of their own if they could or got their relatives to have children for them if they were infertile
:story:

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is adopting a child from Africa exploitation? (assuming that's what you meant, of course.)
Again, how is this victimization?
The child is exploiting the adopting parent by playing upon their misdirected parental instincts to instead of make them take care of their child or a child of a relative to take care of an unrelated child instead thus denying the parent the ability to have their own children due to resource restriction.
We evolved the ability to work together, and due to that we have become the dominant species on this planet. If we all acted purely in our own self-interest, we'd still be living on the African plains and foraging for food.
Cooperation is acting in one's self interest. It makes everyone involved better off so it is in self interest. By contrast cuckoldry is not in everyone's best interest because the cucker is draining resources from the cuckold/cuckquean through tricking them into thinking they are acting in their self interest when in reality they are not (through tricking them into thinking that the cuckers child is the child of the cuck).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating_(biology)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brood_parasite

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
^They wanna adopt? Let them fucking adopt. A person really can't win, can they? Can't adopt, can't abort.
-there is such a thing known as the carrying capacity and it applies to us too.

And that's not even the reason I'm posting in here again. :lol:
The recent trend in the whole Dogs vs. Cats has been irritating me lately. The researchers are still flogging the old horse that Dog people are supposedly more friendly/outgoing and conscientious. That last bit makes me want to a-log.
I've been bitten by "good dogs" whose owners blamed my minding my own business across the fucking street as the trigger for my being bitten, I've also heard horror stories/seen the scars from people who have the same thing happen.
I also work in housekeeping/maintenance for a moderately high-end hotel that allows people to have pets in their rooms. The rub, again, is that "good dogs" and their "conscientious" owners leave their rooms a deplorable mess with piss, dog stink, and shit. No tips. No nice notes.
Cat owners aren't much better what with the litter bits that work their way into the carpet and the insane amount of hair left behind on/in everything but they seem to take care of the shit themselves and often leave considerable tips. Not saying they're nicer people, they just seem to know what a pain it is to clean up more than eighteen rooms worth of pet hair/waste.

I haven't met a dog owner that wasn't a douchebag in some way. Where are they getting the conscientious people? It sure as fuck isn't here.
Okay, whining over.

Last edited:

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who are legitimately racist and don't believe that black or aboriginal people can have family values or rationality. Also people saying that a race is inherently ugly or being against interracial mating without proper justicication (heterozygote disadvantage)

Proposing racial differences doesn't bother me as long as it isn't used to promote a hateful agenda though

G

GV 998

kiwifarms.net
Laziness makes me angry. I mean sure, we're all guilty of being lazy, myself included, and just your standard everyday laziness doesn't bother me. But it's the notable exceptions that tend to get me angry. So as you might guess, a lot of lolcows tend to piss me off. Mainly because many of these lolcows are grown adults that do not work, and possibly have never worked a day in their life. They either live off a government tugboat or they leech off their parents.

And mind you, I'm not getting mad at people that suffer from a disability to such an extent that they literally cannot hold down a job. Most of those people actually WANT to work, but can't. No, rather, I'm mad at the ones who are perfectly capable of working, and just don't. They've been coddled by their parents into believing they can just keep living like a child for their whole lives, because being an adult is so scary and hard.

Yeah, we know it's hard. And yeah, it does get scary sometimes. That's life. It's hardships. Trials and tribulations, if you will. So man the fuck up. This is not Mount Everest we're talking about. We're talking about getting a job and paying your bills so you can live an independent life.

One last thing. Yes, I know getting a job can be tough in this economy, and I'm certainly not expecting you to be able to run out and find a job on the first day, but for fucks sake, at least try.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Laziness makes me angry. I mean sure, we're all guilty of being lazy, myself included, and just your standard everyday laziness doesn't bother me. But it's the notable exceptions that tend to get me angry. So as you might guess, a lot of lolcows tend to piss me off. Mainly because many of these lolcows are grown adults that do not work, and possibly have never worked a day in their life. They either live off a government tugboat or they leech off their parents.

And mind you, I'm not getting mad at people that suffer from a disability to such an extent that they literally cannot hold down a job. Most of those people actually WANT to work, but can't. No, rather, I'm mad at the ones who are perfectly capable of working, and just don't. They've been coddled by their parents into believing they can just keep living like a child for their whole lives, because being an adult is so scary and hard.

Yeah, we know it's hard. And yeah, it does get scary sometimes. That's life. It's hardships. Trials and tribulations, if you will. So man the fuck up. This is not Mount Everest we're talking about. We're talking about getting a job and paying your bills so you can live an independent life.

One last thing. Yes, I know getting a job can be tough in this economy, and I'm certainly not expecting you to be able to run out and find a job on the first day, but for fucks sake, at least try.
You're not wrong on the job front but I have more respect for somebody who has been unemployed for five years but has tried every day to find a job than I do for somebody who has a job and can't be bothered to do it properly.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm just patriotic, but the amount of America-bashing on the internet is so fucking annoying. Typical comments include:
  • "Lol, Americans criticizing [insert shitty country here] when their own country is horrible, what a bunch of hypocrites."
  • "Something something terrorist state something something international bully something something."
  • "America should clean up its own house before lecturing other countries!"
  • Attributing tons of chaos, deaths, and war to America... including chaos, deaths, and wars that were started by other people that can be even remotely tied to America.
  • Blaming America for the poor state of many Middle Eastern/African/etc countries while conveniently ignoring 1.) the role of other Western countries (especially the UK) and 2.) the ideologies/motivations of the actual people who are fucking everything up.
  • Smugly talking about how arrogant, uneducated, and ignorant the average American is and how people from [insert country here] are obviously superior.
I have a lot of thoughts on these, so here they are in bullet point form:
  • There is no winning. If America gets involved, people scream and whine about imperialism and how evil and corrupt the US is. If America doesn't get involved, people scream and whine about how hypocritical and heartless the US is for not helping.
  • Since when the fuck is the United States a third world country? Since when is living here even remotely comparable to living in Saudi Arabia or Sudan or any other non-Western country? Yes, we have a lot of shit to work on, but life in the shittiest inner city ghetto is still much better than an average life in dozens of other countries.
  • People act like everything bad the US has done has been done entirely out of malicious intent, not genuine fuck ups and mistakes.
  • I love the whole "Americans aren't allowed to criticize or interfere with other countries!!!" rhetoric. You're totally right, Americans shouldn't condemn slave labor in Qatar or misogyny in India because they're not perfect, either. And after all, those countries have totally shown a willingness to reform when America and other Western countries aren't breathing down their necks and pressuring them to shape the fuck up.
tl;dr- Fuck elitist Europeans and self-hating Americans.

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hypocrisy and double standards.

I know that's pretty broad and everyone will be guilty of this to some extent. I think we all have our personal biases, no matter how much we try and suppress them, and you can't ever be completely objective with every situation, but it's still something that pisses me off. Especially with the rise of the Regressive Left, but I think it could be applied to their opponents as well to a certain degree.

Also, people who not only like the Star Wars Prequels, but think they're better than the Original Trilogy. I mean, seriously, what's wrong with you?

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who say that we should do something "for the economy". I don't know what "the economy" is supposed to be but it is pretty clear that it is some made up thing used to justify placing the preferences of some people over others

Rudol von Stroheim

a hot nazi with a machine gun for a chest
kiwifarms.net
Anything to do with 'laughable' mistreatment of animals. you know, these dumb 'cute' videos you get of people pushing over or scaring their pets. Lol so funny, give your pet a fucking heart attack. Cool lololol and the worst part is the same people then get all high and mighty in regards to anything else animal related.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tumblr, although it stems from my mere annoyance in regards to misinformation, transphobia, abuse, etc. Nothing can make me quite as angry as seeing a Tumblrina say, for example, that old people shouldn't be allowed to vote since they're going to die.

No shit. It's like SO WILL YOU. . .when I KILL YOU. :alog:

muina

kiwifarms.net
People who go on who huge spiels about how bad or cancerous someone is when the person doesn't deserve it