What makes you angry?

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
When I think back on it all, the only reason I get mad is because I choose to, so the only person who deserves my ire is I.

Ebola

No Cure For Love
kiwifarms.net
Autistics whining about growing multiverse hypotheses because they don't like any of it.

Hypodermic Johnny

I fucknut. You fucknut. He/she/we, fucknut.
kiwifarms.net
Shitty writing that's praised as being amazing by people who should fucking know better, doubly so when it's got some self-masturbatory author projection going on in it, too.

People who use their mental illness as a reason to be a shithead. Or people who won't believe you or think "you don't have it so bad" just because your shit living conditions aren't "as bad" as someone else's. You know, the "yeah sure you're living with a dementia-having financial manipulator but there's people literally shitting in shacks so suck it up" types.

Online Violence

kiwifarms.net
Comfortably wealthy first world millenials whining that they can't have children because they just don't have the money for it, as if their narcissistic nihilism and misanthropy wasn't the main factor. Bitch, you get more monetary and social support for having kids now than at any point in history. I know, I know, it's yet another opportunity to whine about how opressed and miserable you are while simultaneously being the most sheltered, lazy and self-centered generation that has ever existed. Most people grow out of it, especially women when the biological clock starts ticking down, but many double down on being the most abjectly disgusting, degenerate, arrested development infantile fucks to ever walk the earth and pretending it's a virtue, or even worse a political act. Good thing it's a self-correcting problem.

Big_Boss

Pretty tasty
kiwifarms.net
Parents who physically and emotionally abuse their children. Why even have kids if you treat them like shit?

Pedophiles, but I really don't need to explain this I think.

Oh, and I get angry over people who make fun of others phobias. I'm talking phobias like spiders and snakes, stuff people can't help.