What makes you angry?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
-Bill O'Reily's smug lying face

I lost any respect for that guy after he accused a teen boy (who was kidnapped a groomed by sexual predators when he was little) of enjoying the sex and not having to go to school and when he tried to reach out to his parents online, the boy was "only taunting them". This is the video.

AveraDiane

Always grinning!
kiwifarms.net
Seeing all the beautiful racial progress we've made over the last few decades crumbling due to BLM, SJW groups that want only one group to be the scapegoat while telling others they are guiltless, racebaiters like Francesca Ramsey, etc.

Yeah, Gazi Kodzo and Sensei have struck a cord with me. It's so amazing how many people eat all the crap they spew and completely justify it.

jts1281

We need to construct additional Medallions
kiwifarms.net
I lost any respect for that guy after he accused a teen boy (who was kidnapped a groomed by sexual predators when he was little) of enjoying the sex and not having to go to school and when he tried to reach out to his parents online, the boy was "only taunting them". This is the video.

Wow, call me a A log, but I want to beat the shit out of him after that.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Wow, call me a A log, but I want to beat the shit out of him after that.
Especially when he claims to be a "culture warrior" and claiming to care about missing and exploited kids.

Yeah, Gazi Kodzo and Sensei have struck a cord with me. It's so amazing how many people eat all the crap they spew and completely justify it.
Stuff like Everyday Feminism, Decoded and now, Yes! Magazine aren't helping, either. It's hate-mongering for their new millennium.

Ntwadumela

That takes care of the cremation..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What makes me angry is when some people make jokes about the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, yet when those same people hear jokes about 9/11 they devolve into the world's biggest crybabies. This is disgusting hypocrisy at its finest.

Generic_username

Ainsley harriott's autist
kiwifarms.net
People that call other people racist yet insist on being racists themselves by thinking that some people of color or people that have a disadvantage can't make it, and they need special privileges like welfare to survive. Also people that want someone to do something drastic when they aren't willing to do it themselves.

Enclave Supremacy

Winning life's lottery.
kiwifarms.net
"Who came here from X?"
"I'm X years old and this is real music."

And any variations there-of. Seriously, eat shit and die.

Apparently the song Ballroom Blitz was featured in a Suicide Squad video and now that's all the comment section is; now I can't ask if anyone was there from watching The Grimly's without looking like a hipster.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hypocrites get me on occasion, but that's hypocritical of me to say.

Pearl Bookworm

kiwifarms.net
Animal abuse. Those ASPCA commercials make me tear up every time. (The anger part is to those who hurt those poor dogs/cats/horses/etc.. God man, I just don't get it. I'd rather myself get hurt than ever see a dog in pain)

And..

When you have a medical issue and it's ridiculed. I have migraines anywhere from 3-5 times a week and had to take fmla or lose my job. Coworkers would make snide comments about how it must be nice to decide I didn't want to come in and call out without consequence, if I was going to take Monday and make it a long weekend, etc..

Last edited:
V

VJ 120

kiwifarms.net
Contrarians. Yeah, I get it, you're the devil's advocate, but you also look like a tool.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
Judgemental people, lol I know that's weird to say here, but irl I fucking hate judgmental people.

Anime Dad

doesn't understand weebs these days
kiwifarms.net
Otherkin. I have no clue on why but it just pisses me off.

For me it's fictionkin specifically.

It has something to do with fictionkin appropriating someone else's character as their identity. Something about this is inherently more enraging to me than say, your generic catkin or starkin. Not only is it extremely uncreative and somewhat akin to theft of intellectual property, they tend to also appropriate the feelings that others may have for these characters. They claim all the love, significance, and passion that others hold for the characters as being intended for them when they did nothing to earn or deserve such.

"Oh so you ship me!!"
"What nice fan art of me!!"
"You're dressing up as me??"
"Don't you LOVE that you can talk to your favorite character, ME??"

No.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Contrarians. Yeah, I get it, you're the devil's advocate, but you also look like a tool.
There's a big difference between being devil's advocate and a contrarian, IMO. Taking the other side to spark conversation and encourage thought is laudable, but acting like you sincerely believe it (or making your self think you do) just to be the guy who's cool and edgy and disagrees with the main stream is shitty and sucks to be around.

columbine kid

fukkin loser
kiwifarms.net
People who get really, really worked up about sports that they're not even directly involved in, like fucking soccer moms or those super fans that scream at the tv.

I don't mean to sound whiny, but feeling fragile pisses me off too. I don't think I'm alone there on that one.