What makes you angry?

Ntwadumela

That takes care of the cremation..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Who came here from X?"
"I'm X years old and this is real music."

And any variations there-of. Seriously, eat shit and die.

Apparently the song Ballroom Blitz was featured in a Suicide Squad video and now that's all the comment section is; now I can't ask if anyone was there from watching The Grimly's without looking like a hipster.
I believe it's safe to say that the comments section on YouTube is a clogged toilet full of putrid horseshit.

Chinaman

kiwifarms.net
Not much. People think I'm angry when I'm not. I bitch a lot sure, but that's not necessarily anger. I wouldn't be able to form coherent sentences and structure my outrage in a clearly defined way if I was angry. If I was angry I'd just hit the person responsible until I was too tired to be angry.

There's not much to get that worked up about in life. We're all going to die anyway. And I know someone's going to point out how edgy baby's first nihilism that is but really... one day you're just going to blackout and not be conscious off anything. All your hopes, dreams, fears, and regrets will literally be gone and there won't even be a you to perceive that. Such existential dread really puts into perspective how petty it all really is to get worked up.

Than again I think people spend more time PRETENDING to be happy than they are actually BEING happy. Ain't much to be happy about unless you're getting mad pussy or have nice things. And since that isn't provided to us that means work, struggle, and sacrifice so no... happiness is not a primary emotion I expect anyone to feel. And I can understand why people feel anger, sadness, and contempt. But I think they miss the mark on WHY and don't prioritize it.

AveraDiane

Always grinning!
kiwifarms.net
People who shit on America/western culture-Europe but mostly America. and then have the gall to go on a tourist vacation to Europe only to bitch about how racist the continent is, you can't forget those folks...

I just feel it's often done by edgelords trying so hard to be hip and "controversial" or the typical lefts who are all "brown cultures > white supremacy" and they just don't realize that even if the USA has problems, it's much better than most of the world (no mass rape refugees, no wars, no extreme shit-hole third world poverty).

Like, you just send these anti-American kids to Africa/Venezuela/the Middle East and let's see them then spouting anti-American bullshit.

Meanwhile, these idiots fap over Japan or Canada.

Americans who consistently glorify these countries piss me off. I can understand the cynicism over the election (among other things), but Canada and Japan have their own problems as well.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
Ok what I'm gonna list isn't so much anger as it is annoyance, because anger would be too strong a word.

People who brag about how much weed they smoke. When people talk about all the alcohol's they like, because I don't really drink. (I know it's silly of me but that annoys me a bit)

When people get autistic about foreign foods authenticity. Sorry guys we aren't in Beijing, as long as the food is made well, who gives a shit if it is inaccurate? (lol appropriation)

Uber nerds who feel the need to buy every piece of merchandise they see, and sperg about $300 figurines.

The fact that so much sugary/fattening food is overly advertised.

Last edited:

Chicken Nugget Scoon

Part heaven, part space...
kiwifarms.net
People who act ignorantly really irritate me. I want to punch them.
Braggers, the specific type who has to upstage anything anyone in the conversation might have said.
People who go out of their way to bait about being upset or sad, or lonely and then act like they didn't want it when you ask them "What's wrong?"

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
When people fake tough guy personas, and make grand, bad ass claims, when in reality they are bullshitting. I'm not talking about entertainers, because when its entertainment, one should already know that things will be exaggerated a bit. I'm talking about people who sell themselves in the media, as authentic bad asses or experts, who don't in reality qualify.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When people fake tough guy personas, and make grand, bad ass claims, when in reality they are bullshitting. I'm not talking about entertainers, because when its entertainment, one should already know that things will be exaggerated a bit. I'm talking about people who sell themselves in the media, as authentic bad asses or experts, who don't in reality qualify.

This actually makes me laugh, though. People who do this are lolcows.

SPARKLETWAT

Fat Black Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Nothing pisses me off faster than people who attention whore for help and don't accept the help they get offered. Like pretend somebody posts about being suicidal and they want help on Twitter or Tumblr. Somebody gives them links to crisis chats or hotlines and the person keeps on posting "help im suicidal" instead of utilizing the chats or hotlines.

I'm mad about this because I coded a person who hung themself with their belt and they didn't make it. Family says the person was very depressed but got happy again suddenly and they thought the person was better. Thats a big mistake people make because someone who is going to suicide for real sometimes acts happy for a short time because they see their pain has an ending. This doesn't happen all the time and sometimes you get the person who blows their head off as they sob or scream.

Fuck little bitches who cry suicide online for attention.What they need is a few hours in a morgue with families who can't lift the sheet to say goodbye because the person underneath put a shotgun in their mouth and all that's left of their head is their lower jaw and brainstem.

friedshrimp

028372n38934739473247219074
kiwifarms.net
SJWs who attack artists. Not the ones after big name companies, but the ones that hound after the little guy who's just starting out and writing by themselves. They complain about lack of diversity, but when you write/make something that stars POC characters they still whine and complain about it and don't even financially support it (see The Book of Life or Kubo).

Also, their fetish towards black folks with this subject (not really racism but hear me out). You write this long and interesting story that features diverse leads, among them characters that are "POC" like Asians or Polynesians. You write them well, give them struggles...But to this people it's a BAD story. Why? Because there's no black characters.

It's just no matter what you do, these fuckers will always bitch and try to reedit so it fits their entitled feelings better.

power level but i'm writing this story that has these type of diverse characters but had to delete the black character because i felt his story wasn't going anywhere and god i'm just imagining the backlash already