What makes you angry?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

magikarp

but nothing happened!
kiwifarms.net
Gettin' pretty sick of my folks asking me when me 'n my lady are going to have a baby.

Mother fucker I live in a dinky apartment and have school and rent to worry about, you think I have the time or resources to afford to knock up my girlfriend? Cut it out with your empty nesting bull shit. I'll bring a kid into the world when I'm good and ready. Christ.

FatFuckingClown

*pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everything. So I'll choose one.

All of these "reboots" or "remakes" or, (and these are the worst), "3-D re-releases" of movies that have already been done.

SOME are decent, but almost all of it is a stale attempt to rake in the cash. And what's even more alarming is that we still seem to fall for it.

Oh, yeah...and the popcorn's too fucking expensive. :story::wall::popcorn:

When you answer someone's question and then they ask you another question which answered their first question.
This is retail in a nutshell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
The way people balme federal gov't for all their problems, when it's really local and state govt's fault you have less rights/freedoms and every other negative that comes with our taxes not being used for making things like healthcare and education more affordable and available for the less well-off of us, which is a majority of this fucking country (The US.). That's a big beef with me that makes me sick to my stomach.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way people balme federal gov't for all their problems, when it's really local and state govt's fault you have less rights/freedoms and every other negative that comes with our taxes not being used for making things like healthcare and education more affordable and available for the less well-off of us, which is a majority of this fucking country (The US.). That's a big beef with me that makes me sick to my stomach.

Most people have no fucking clue about this. They constantly shit-talk the President or whatever nationally known figure they can think of, even though most of the shit the government does is at the state level and it's really people who live within a few miles of them.

If people actually directed their anger at the local and state government level, which is the level of government that is actually personally fucking with them, they'd have a lot more success.

ETA: And by this, I don't mean "be the crazy guy who shows up at town hall meetings." I mean get together a group who does that shit. And hires a lawyer. So they can't shut it down. Note: you CAN fight City Hall.

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't stand people who enjoy being miserable and start drama for attention. Not just online but in real life too. It makes them so insufferable to be around and when people cut them off they cry about losing their friends. It's especially bad when these drama whores are close friends you've known for years.

Psionyx

kiwifarms.net
Litterers. There is absolutely no excuse for that shit. In the case of drivers, there is always going to be a garbage can wherever you're going - get a re-usable thermos or something if you cannot stand the thought of an empty soda bottle taking up your precious cupholder space. Walkers, you can hold your garbage for a whole fucking five minutes until you find somewhere to dispose of it. Absolutely fuck smokers who throw their butts to the ground too.

I'm even planning on getting into some community service program at some point just to assuage the the rage litterers make me feel.

ERROR_ENTRY

Hall of Fame wrestler
kiwifarms.net
  • People who seek attention. I'm a private person which is probably why this offends me so much but I feel like a person's achievements/personality should speak for themselves. If you have to announce your presence, you suck. How does the saying go; if you are good at something, you'll say so, if you are great, other people will tell you so?
  • People who, despite being giving every opportunity, still fuck up because of their own selfishness etc. I can't speak too much on this without power leveling, but it is a source of frustration for me.

Mars Attacks!

ack/acks/ackself
kiwifarms.net
People blaming my pit bull for being a pit bull even though he's done nothing wrong.
This morning I was bringing him back into my apartment complex from our walk and one of my neighbors had his tiny bichon frise running around off leash. We were on opposite sides of the parking lot and this dog sees mine and charges toward him, ignoring his owner telling him to come back. Again, through a parking lot, so if a car had been coming this dog would have fucking died. But somehow my dog is the problem even though he barely looked at the tiny pup and followed me away from it when I told him to. Fucker starts yelling at me about my "illegal dog" and telling me to get out when his piece of shit walking dustmop is the one out of control.

TiredConlanger

kiwifarms.net
I get spergy levels of angry when speaking of anything that has the underlying message can be summed up as, "If you fight against genocidal maniacs, killing them is the same as them having committed genocide" or something similar. Or a story that has the message of "don't interfere, even in situations of genocide" because of some bullshit about culture justifying anything or a group needing to undergo the trials/lessons/etc. on their own as if it's some test for them.

It betrays a complete and utter lack of knowledge of what happens during a genocide and how cruel, severe, and egregious the crimes involved are. To compare killing innocent people to preventing monsters from harming others, or to act as if cultural belief excuses it, or that it's a test of some kind, is so asinine that I get the impression those authors know nothing whatsoever about history. They see the numbers and know the definitions, but they cannot put a face to it or a story.

That's incidentally why I think the original Star Wars trilogy is far more humanist than later Star Trek, in the sense of caring about universal rights. The Prime Directive is bullshit.

I'm not usually one to go on about underlying messages in stories, except when they're fucking hilarious in their unintentional meaning. But then that topic rears its head and pisses me off.

AveraDiane

Always grinning!
kiwifarms.net
I know that this might seem a bit controversial, but the whole "you don't understand how I feel until the same bad thing happens to you" mentality that some people place on others trying to comfort them (not towards insensitive assholes). While I can understand why in terms of a traumatic experience, it just tends to sound whiny at times.

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
People that sit there at a intersection for 10 seconds and then turn without a turn signal being turned on.

People that believe they are for some reason superior to others, without even really knowing those they claim they are superior to.

Finally would be people that get banned from a privately owned website or business for their opinion, and then say their right to free speech is being violated.

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
When you question or criticize someones beliefs and they somehow make it a attack on their personal being even though you actively tried to not make it personal

LordAzazel

kiwifarms.net
Routine infant genital cutting. Both male and female.

There's not a single medical organization that recommends it, quite a few that condemn it and yet parents keep doing it to their boys. It doing more harm that good is about as controversial scientifically as climate change and vaccinations.

Like, I'm truly glad if dad/mom likes the way his/her genitals look, but why perform plastic surgery on a baby?

Of course, on the other side you've got peepz who act as if people literally castrate their babies, which is also annoying :/ Just stick to the medical facts plz and realize people are not likely to listen to you if you start insulting their dicks.