What makes you angry?

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
I'm one of the traditional leftists who feels alienated by the social justice crowd. Heck, I'm even gay. Seeing people who I used to identify with politically spewing anger and hate in the same way that the Deplorables do breaks my heart. For a group of people who claim they want justice, they are conspicuously lacking in basic human compassion.

AveraDiane

Always grinning!
kiwifarms.net
The constant cynicism over Christmas. I can understand it coming from people who work retail, but I am so sick of people crying when the holiday season gets close. It's one of the few times of the year I get excited for, let me enjoy holiday stuff in peace.

Sailor_Jupiter

"There is no answer to the Jupi question!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thread about people shoving bleach enemas up their autistic kids' butts to burn out their intestinal lining and cure the 'tism. I think it's literally the worst thing I've read on the Internet, and I've seen some pretty awful crap. Every person involved in doing that needs to be put in a line and slapped. HARD.

MrLooks

kiwifarms.net
Fucking cyclists on the road. I fucking hate them.

Also putting one small typo in a server or website file and crashing the entire fucking site and having to hunt down where the weird character is. It's especially shitty for .htaccess files. Also .htaccess code in general, what a crock of shit. I don't know many other coding languages where you can search a solution on the internet, click on a StackExchange thread, then none of those "fixed" codes work either.

Also when I forget to clear the cache, so when I fix code, it appears to still be broken for no reason whatsoever.

Coding isn't my career but I have to do it from time to time, and when I do it usually causes a lot of anger.

OH and you want to know what makes me REALLLLLY angry. Sounds outside my window while I'm tired and trying to sleep. Dog barking early in the morning, birds chirping. It's so bad that I wear earphones to sleep because I'm such a light sleeper and can't sleep through any sound at all.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OH and you want to know what makes me REALLLLLY angry. Sounds outside my window while I'm tired and trying to sleep. Dog barking early in the morning, birds chirping. It's so bad that I wear earphones to sleep because I'm such a light sleeper and can't sleep through any sound at all.

Pink noise, dude. Here's ten hours of it.

MrLooks

kiwifarms.net
Pink noise, dude. Here's ten hours of it.

Pink noise isn't bad, but I find some external "lows" still get through. If you're like me and like white noise, here's a track with a pretty wide soundstage that blocks out everything:

I've been listening to this one for years. Before this I used showers, river rushing sounds, pink noise, but this one has served me the best. Blocks out construction workers and everything. Only thing that sometimes gets through is the neighbour's Yorkshire terrier unless the window is closed. Funny that this bastard of a dog gets through while power tools, chainsaws, kids screaming and laughing and so on doesn't.

friedshrimp

028372n38934739473247219074
kiwifarms.net
People who kill themselves or cut themselves over the damnedest things like Hillary or Trump or the Bieber.

Suicide is not a trivial issue and the fact that these kiddies think they can oh so casually do it because of their panic attacks and their hurt fee-fees is just infuriating. When there are actual dictatorships that kill citizens just for going against their leaders (Castro, Franco), and these kiddies are taking their lives over something that yet hasn't happened...I'm just...:mad:

Closet Sorcerer

And then I found 5 dollars
kiwifarms.net
People who claim to be leftists/anarchists or just being more on the 99% side switching sides and become full corporate bitches/Yes men as soon as their job gives them a position of power, however small.
People who claim to have any form of moral high ground and use it to belittle others or try to use it a an instant win card during debates.

But mostly the ASSHATS who listen to loud music in the train without headphones. Not fun when it's the wee hours in the morning and you're still not fully woken up or Holy-fuck-that-late o'clock and you're tired of the day. Let me nap during my commute, you dicks.

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
I'm one of the traditional leftists who feels alienated by the social justice crowd. Heck, I'm even gay. Seeing people who I used to identify with politically spewing anger and hate in the same way that the Deplorables do breaks my heart. For a group of people who claim they want justice, they are conspicuously lacking in basic human compassion.

I would be considered what many call "left"

And the constant autistic chimpouts from SJWs drives me up the wall, I see them the same as I see those on the far-right. Saying "kill all Trump supporters" is as bad if not even worse than a Nazi.

People aren't equal, that's a fact. I want people to be seen as equal under the law, but I don't want people to become a giant collective PC hivemind.

A Potato Named Vodka

Disciple of the Clown God
kiwifarms.net
Being in a room full of drunk people when I'm sober. Tailgaters. Coloradans or however the fuck they call themselves. Fuckin' Florida.

Heimdallr

Sentry of Asgard
kiwifarms.net
Passivity and indifference.

These anger me far more than rudeness or unkindness really.

We only have one life people. We'd best make it count!

AveraDiane

Always grinning!
kiwifarms.net
People who read a sad story about someone who was teased/bullied/discriminated against for shit they can't control and still have the audacity to say, "Welcome to what (insert marginalized group here) have been going through for years!". I understand why they would say that, but there's no need to make a pissing contest over who has it worse all the time.

Jerk Sauce

Reality is Perception
kiwifarms.net
People who love to stand right in the middle of the aisle and have a chat when you're going shopping. Is it really so hard to take 2 steps to the side and not block people, also more convenient for them in that you're less likely to be interrupted by someone needing access. While I'm at it, old people that seem to have a sixth sense for the direction you're going to go in your attempt to get around them, then meander into your way several times.