What makes you angry?

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
On an outermost note:
Racism, Sexism, and Discrimination of LGBTQs of any kind.
Doesn't matter who does it to who - it's just wrong!

SJWs are also apart of that problem, which makes me loathe them and their BS - it's because of
them we almost got Lizard Lady and WWIII handed to us on a silver platter.
Also, these Alt-Right twats who are no better than SJWs who want to drag us back to the 18th century with
their BS about diversity and being different are bad things.
SJWs, Alt-Right, whatever... Politics suck.

On a personal note:
Not having proper healthcare (for things that matter the most to me!) is definitely something to this day that outright pisses me off - I refuse to call the US the best at anything when I can't even get access to something like this like most other people in the world can easily.

Zach_Kun

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kiwifarms.net
People who stop and talk in the middle of a sidewalk. Literally no one likes it and it can be easily avoided by walking together or standing off to the side and not being a nuisance to everyone.

muina

kiwifarms.net
CyIyuRHW8AA_kFS.jpg:large

elitist shit like this

Arse Biscuit

Horrible Bastard
kiwifarms.net
1. People who drive the speed limit in the left lane. The left lane is for going like hell. If you aren't in a hurry, get the fuck over.
2. People who assume everyone else's job is easy (specifically, people with strongly-held opinions about technical things for which they have not been trained.)
3. windows 10. I hate Bill Gates like he was Hitler's personal fart-catcher.

D. Sweatshirt

Shit's real, grip the wheel, lift steel
kiwifarms.net
Hi guys, first post on the Farms. Figured I'd stop lurking and join the discussions for once.

Here's the short version of my list:

1. People who feel like they need to be lauded for everything they do, no matter how shitty it is.
2. People who force their viewpoints on you whether you agree with them or not.
3. People who apologize to you for their own issues; please, grow up and learn to take criticism for a change.
4. Shitty web journalism and slacktivism; they go hand in hand.

Also, SJWs, MRAs, and people who get away with horrifying shit scot-free (e.g Shmorky)

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definitely the fat acceptance movement, the phenomena that has creeped up in the name of social justice. Too many people have a weight problem, that's no doubt. It's absolutely horrible seeing people try to normalise it.

Complaints about 'plus size' clothing costing more despite them using exponential amounts of fabric and being made-to-order.

No, I do not believe that a third of the country has an underactive thyroid. Stop snacking so much. You don't have to go full cardio bunny, just stop eating between meals.

Supporters of the movement would love to see ordinances and campaigns promoting exercise to be banned completely. HAES is an oxymoron.

Varg Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
Uppity mudslimes demanding society change to suit their retarded religion.

The fact that at one point I tossed a decent amount of money at an artist for his Pay-What-You-Want desktop background art packs and then lost most of them during a hard drive failure, and now I can't find anywhere to download them again (and can't fucking contact the artist because he doesn't respond to messages like a tremendous faggot)

The fact that I can't get good Mexican food where I live

When girls act like they're all that even though they, in actuality, ain't shit.

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
People that can't use their signal lights, like seriously let people know that your are FUCKING TURNING.

People that threaten to kill themselves 100 times a week 24/7.

People that post memes about how a relationship should be, while being the most toxic partners you can imagine.

People that pretend to be someone's friend while secretly disliking/hating them.

Customers that exploit a businesses rules in order to get more/free shit.

Morose_Obesity

Let white people enjoy things
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People walking side by side four or five deep on the sidewalk. They usually aren't paying attention, either. It's a crowded world, get the fuck out of the way!

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Definitely the fat acceptance movement, the phenomena that has creeped up in the name of social justice. Too many people have a weight problem, that's no doubt. It's absolutely horrible seeing people try to normalise it.

Complaints about 'plus size' clothing costing more despite them using exponential amounts of fabric and being made-to-order.

No, I do not believe that a third of the country has an underactive thyroid. Stop snacking so much. You don't have to go full cardio bunny, just stop eating between meals.

Supporters of the movement would love to see ordinances and campaigns promoting exercise to be banned completely. HAES is an oxymoron.
The problem with the fat acceptance movement is they don't know where to draw a line. I'm all for campaigns against the photo shopped, manufactured, bullshit beauty standards pedaled by the beauty industry where self confidence is a lost sale but creating a world where a woman who wears size 14 but is otherwise healthy is able to feel sexy and happy about herself is a far cry from a world where cetacean lardarses are given a nationwide safe space from accidentally seeing anything that might make them remember they're a diabetic coma waiting to happen.

Captain_Asshole

That's me!
kiwifarms.net
Improper/irresponsible weapon use. That is for weapons of any kind and function mind you, though when it comes to firearms my anger is slightly more intense since I like them the most and I am more familiar with them. I might forgive a mistake due to inexperience or a moment of absentmindedness but if you fuck around because you were trying to show off then you get no sympathy from me.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking baby furniture. That shit comes with the worst goddamed instructions and the oddest choices in what kind of supports and fasteners get used. Fucking Chinese are trying to murder our goddamed kids with shitty fucking engineering choices in their damn high-chairs and bouncers

Twinkle2017

I just twinkle, what to do? :(
kiwifarms.net
Believing in lies to comfort oneself.

People will judge you based on your looks. It irks me to no tomorrow when I got a really expensive hair treatment and people will be like, "Looks aren't everything, the most important thing is that you look tidy." when I am an ugly bitch. People will judge you on things you can't control - stigmas don't go away just because you say so.

Also, I have a friend whose nephew is autistic - apparently someone told him (probably to comfort him) that autism is a gift and his nephew could be very talented in Maths (a savant). Unfortunately, for most autistic people, they don't have any special talents and struggled very very hard to even adapt to mainstream education. Autism is not a gift. Many autistic people struggled to even hold down a simple full time job.

Danskjaevel

Totally your local, humble pølse merchant
kiwifarms.net
People who stop and talk in the middle of a sidewalk. Literally no one likes it and it can be easily avoided by walking together or standing off to the side and not being a nuisance to everyone.

This. And you know those who think it's a good idea to walk side by side on a really narrow sidewalk, like 4-5 people at the same time, blocking the entire way for those coming from behind or the front?

Besides this I get kinda annoyed at people who unironically like and support contemporary (and MOST modernist) architectural styles. Ugliness and shallowness seem to be their (the buildings') key characteristics.

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
Unethical private adoption agencies and crooked social workers who are able to legally turn children into a commodity and break up families in the process are some of the few things that make me genuinelly angry. I know a couple of people who had to fight for their kids and followed several other cases, and it's largely an issue no one cares about. And when it does recieve media attention it's usually completely misrepresented and made to look like a positive thing.