What makes you angry? -

Testaclese Maximus

as friendly as a rabbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unethical private adoption agencies and crooked social workers who are able to legally turn children into a commodity and break up families in the process are some of the few things that make me genuinelly angry. I know a couple of people who had to fight for their kids and followed several other cases, and it's largely an issue no one cares about. And when it does recieve media attention it's usually completely misrepresented and made to look like a positive thing.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sympathy for the devil particularly when it comes to violent criminals. No fuck off, I'm not going to feel sorry for a rapist or murderer because they had a rough upbringing or whatever bullshit sympathy plea you're trying to sell me. Put the fuckers against a wall and after the blood is mopped up save your sympathy for people who actually deserve it likes kids with cancer or something.

SPARKLETWAT

Fat Black Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Assholes who make the biggest mess possible in public places because they know staff will clean up after them. They are bigger assholes if their home is pristine because they take care of it but out in public they're slobs.

Examples of these assholes I have witnessed:

They leave shitty toilets unflushed and the toilet isn't broken.
They leave bloody pads or tampons on the ground.
They smear shit on the walls.
They spill food and drinks and don't clean it up.
Their kid pukes and they leave it there.
They change their baby's diapers on picnic tables.
They leave a baby's diaper as a tip on a food tray.
They don't pick up their dog's shit.
They leave clothes on the floors in changing rooms to get wrinkled and dirty.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Assholes who make the biggest mess possible in public places because they know staff will clean up after them. They are bigger assholes if their home is pristine because they take care of it but out in public they're slobs.

Examples of these assholes I have witnessed:

They leave shitty toilets unflushed and the toilet isn't broken.
They leave bloody pads or tampons on the ground.
They smear shit on the walls.
They spill food and drinks and don't clean it up.
Their kid pukes and they leave it there.
They change their baby's diapers on picnic tables.
They leave a baby's diaper as a tip on a food tray.
They don't pick up their dog's shit.
They leave clothes on the floors in changing rooms to get wrinkled and dirty.
The cherry on that shit sundae? They turnaround and complain about service after leaving things a huge mess.

-And then there's the assholes that whiteknight that behavior with "it's job security for the service industry."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino