What makes you immediately disregard someone? - A certain accent? A physical trait?

Shek$il

MMMMMmmmmmmm...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
-Overweight, meaning I never want to hear any talk of discipline or morality, since they can't even manage their body.
-Eastern European accents, with it getting worse the more I can imagine someone having no forehead and a unibrow. usually prompts an "alright Igor."
-Poorly groomed or bad facial hair, don't need inputs from a nigga with a faux-man-chu.
--Subcategory: Men who buy anything along the lines of "manly kits". Beard oil, straight razors, you're not a barber from the 20s.

-Intentional disuse of a mask in a store, you are acting like a faggot plague rat. Leave the elderly alone.
-Punisher decals, any version of comic book soy. Punisher is most common though.
-Political stickers/flags on car,
-People who think they can do art for a living.
-People who smoke a lot of weed.
-People who think ricers are cool (this is a cope, Subarus are for dykes and Asian sons of doctors)
-Grind faggots. If I make what you do in half the time and you're bragging to me about working 16 hours a day and not sleeping more than 4, you are a hack retard with poor time management/efficiency problems.
-Anyone who says "doggo" or "pupper" at this point is a suspected pedophile.

New batch:
-You're a cyclist. Your toy belongs on bicycle paths and driveways, not on the road with actual vehicles. Bike lanes are a waste of tax payer money.
-Engage in hypotheticals, meaning you have no ability to think in the abstract and are a low IQ autist.
-People who have phobias of:
--Dogs, man's best friend.
--Needles past the age of 8.
--Clowns
-Unkempt women
-Bald women
-Trannies

I'll think of more and steal whatever else looks good.

Last edited:

Dwight Frye

I want to be a dentist
kiwifarms.net
Being a fatass. A little overweight (like 10-20 pounds) is fine but if you’re someone who is suffering serious physical ailments from being too fat and does nothing to better yourself, I’m not going to think very highly of you

Being a tranny. I’ll automatically think the lowest of you.

People who are so non confrontational or afraid of other people that they can’t ever talk about things that might be wrong, eventually making the relationship fizzle out, whether it’s a platonic or romantic relationship. I have so much more respect for people that can act like adults and talk with their friends and partners rather than trying to grok what might be wrong because they’d rather sit and brood in radio silence like a sulky kid

DoNotReadTheFinePrint

kiwifarms.net
People acting and talking like they come right out of a ghetto.
Women with the annoying high-pitched bitch voice.
Men who flaunt how feminist they are.
Vegans and vegetarians, who want to force me to convert to their cult.
People who smile and pull their lips so high up a horse would be proud.
People who either don't take enough care about themselves (stink) or way too much (like having a cloud of perfume around you I can smell from the other side of the room, which makes them also stink).

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Danger hair
Annoying voice
Talks too loud
Talks to fast
Talks too slow
Talks too much
Drives a pickup or an SUV
Drives an EV or Prius
Drives a Camaro, Mustang, or vehicle with a loud engine
Has both a beard and glasses
Likes Star Wars or MCU
Is a Boomer or Gen X
Is a fan of the Chicago Cubs, St. Louis Cardinals, or Kansas Jayhawks

Last edited:

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Right off the bat if you cannot speak English properly IRL, and your accent clearly betrays you as a native English Speaker, I'm disregarding whatever you have to say. It's not hard to follow the basic rules of grammar, nor is it hard to phrase what you want to say clearly and concisely, if you put half a second of thought into it. It results from speeding ahead and tripping over yourself, especially with "um," "like," "y'know," mutilating the basics of subject-verb agreement, noun-adjective agreement, and the syntax needed to get your point across. For all I care if you haven't thought out what you're going to say such that you avoid these mistakes, then whatever shit you're spewing is probably not worth my time.

T. Native Gaelic Speaker that had to learn all of this twice over. You can do it at least once.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right off the bat if you cannot speak English properly IRL, and your accent clearly betrays you as a native English Speaker, I'm disregarding whatever you have to say. It's not hard to follow the basic rules of grammar, nor is it hard to phrase what you want to say clearly and concisely, if you put half a second of thought into it. It results from speeding ahead and tripping over yourself, especially with "um," "like," "y'know," mutilating the basics of subject-verb agreement, noun-adjective agreement, and the syntax needed to get your point across. For all I care if you haven't thought out what you're going to say such that you avoid these mistakes, then whatever shit you're spewing is probably not worth my time.

T. Native Gaelic Speaker that had to learn all of this twice over. You can do it at least once.
Bruh, no offense, but if you learned to speak English "properly", you didn't learn to speak English right.