What makes you immediately disregard someone? - A certain accent? A physical trait?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Consoomers. We generally think of soy-enriched millennials but the worst ones are boomer sports fans. It’s fine to have a favorite team but these people take it to limits that beat out any Funko pop collection. The only time I had to send someone home was some braying jackass who acted like a belligerent asshole because the Vikings lost a game. He thought his sportshit meant he could act like an asshole. Knew lots of pricks like those.

Basically if your life revolves around a sports team or a science fiction movie series, it means you have nothing interesting going on in your life. That’s cool and your life to live but I’m not going to respect your opinions either.

Utilitarian Clit Dick

kiwifarms.net
Nigger speak. Especially if it's coming from a white girl.
Had a few drinks with friends earlier at a 'trendy' bar in the city. Whilst waiting for a table, I heard a woman's voice in the group behind us doing what I can only describe as gangsta rap. I thought she was black. Turned around, and it was a fat white hipster girl.

What makes me immediately disregard someone? That. White women pretending to be niggers.

A few things:
  • Shilling New Age Hippie Religion
  • Someone overdosing on Whiggery ("If [insert group I don't like] does not PROGRESS to the current year they deserve to drop dead")
  • Not believing in human nature
  • Rejecting the base concept of hierarchy (not that it should be avoided/minimized or that the lower classes should be not protected, but believing that the very concept does not exist in humans and societies will not naturally gravitate towards it over time)
  • Anarcho-kiddos
Main problem I have with these types is I am not going to get anything out of talking to them, so we would just be wasting both of our times; I think out of all of them Whig moments are my number one red flag.

Just caught this one. I admit to being behind somewhat on emerging internet lexicon, but I've seen the term Whig or its derivatives crop up quite a few times in the past couple of weeks. I imagine it's not coincidence, and that people are using it in its true sense. Has 'Whig' been appropriated recently in the fashion of 'cuck,' or am I just suffering from some very specific case of Baader-Meinhof?

Last edited:

Agent Abe Caprine

Still peacocking your mom.
kiwifarms.net
openly wearing a political affiliation of any kind in public, no matter the type

if it's leftist shit, that means you're a deranged lunatic, so fuck off
if it's right wing shit, that means you're either too dumb or too careless to hide your powerlevel, so get a clue
What does it mean if they're wearing a MAGA hat and an Antifa shirt?

Homophobic white dog

kiwifarms.net
Might be a small thing but if you end statements by raising the pitch of your voice, as if asking a question, then I know you're unreliable in every sense of the word.

Not liking pets and dogs in particular. If you can't appreciate the purest and noblest beings, then you can't recognize any man's true value.

Also - this might be an Italian phenomenon, but I think it has its equivalents elsewhere - if your response to a statement whose implications might not help you sleep at night is some snarky "Hah, did you learn that at the University of Life/Street/you get it?", then I know that having you is no benefit and losing you no loss.
Scratch that out, I hate snark in general.

Last edited:

Shek$il

MMMMMmmmmmmm...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not liking pets and dogs in particular. If you can't appreciate the purest and noblest beings, then you can't recognize any man's true value.
This is a particularly bad one. People who have a dislike for things that basically exist at this point to be loyal and good to you, protect you and your family ect. are all some kind of turbo-autist I wouldn't think to associate with.

Exigent Circumcisions

I don't know, man: I just say things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
This is a particularly bad one. People who have a dislike for things that basically exist at this point to be loyal and good to you, protect you and your family ect. are all some kind of turbo-autist I wouldn't think to associate with.
It seems to typically be the behavior of narcissists who cannot believe that someone could pay attention to something other than them.