What makes you immediately disregard someone? - A certain accent? A physical trait?

Dial M for Misgender

Higher than giraffe pussy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
63053.png

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who talks down to me like a child. It's a common theme with the left and all their cult bullshit lately, they speak to you like you are a simple minded neanderthal who is simply to uneducated to understand why a joke is akin to slavery 2.0. This attitude lets me know before they finish their first sentence that talking to them is a completely pointless endeavor and telling them to shut the fuck up will get to the same destination much faster.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who talks down to me like a child. It's a common theme with the left and all their cult bullshit lately, they speak to you like you are a simple minded neanderthal who is simply to uneducated to understand why a joke is akin to slavery 2.0. This attitude lets me know before they finish their first sentence that talking to them is a completely pointless endeavor and telling them to shut the fuck up will get to the same destination much faster.

This is made equally frustrating when you learn that the most condescending lefties don't actually know a single fucking practical skill. Their education was being told that everyone but niggers and fags need to be put to death in college.

The can't lay down a tile floor, fix an air conditioner, change the oil in their car, set up a speaker system, or even hold their shit together long enough to make it through a shift at Arby's. They're useless.

Spooky Doot Skelly

kiwifarms.net
Right off the bat if you cannot speak English properly IRL, and your accent clearly betrays you as a native English Speaker, I'm disregarding whatever you have to say. It's not hard to follow the basic rules of grammar, nor is it hard to phrase what you want to say clearly and concisely, if you put half a second of thought into it. It results from speeding ahead and tripping over yourself, especially with "um," "like," "y'know," mutilating the basics of subject-verb agreement, noun-adjective agreement, and the syntax needed to get your point across. For all I care if you haven't thought out what you're going to say such that you avoid these mistakes, then whatever shit you're spewing is probably not worth my time.

T. Native Gaelic Speaker that had to learn all of this twice over. You can do it at least once.
if you focused this much on retarded grammar rules and constructs your accent probably sucks, which is honestly worse when trying to communicate with people.

if someone has no chin I'll probably be wary of them, other than that most people are pretty cool.

Justin d Tipp

kiwifarms.net
Native English speakers over the age of 18 who flagrantly abuse plural possessives.

I can tolerate foreigners, younger children, or people with brain injuries making mistakes because English has several oddball rules:

too, to, two
their, they're, there

I'm not taking about plural exceptions:

Deer vs deers
Shrimp vs shrimps

I'm not taking about misusing:

It's, its, itself, itself's

I'm not taking about misusing plural or possessive in any cases in words that end with the letter 'S.' Everybody makes that mistake from time to time:

Alexis, Alexis's, Alexis's vs Alexi's
or even...
Travis, Travis's, Travis's vs Travi's

I'm talking about adding an apostrophe 'S' where there is none:

I went to Walmart's to pick up a gallon of milk.

Speech of this caliber displays willful disregard of all syntactical reasoning, logic, or any kind of common decency. Not only that, it shows a warm embrace of ignorance. Not just a casual fling or a one night stand; But, a sensual, intimate lifelong, partnership. A relationship with which one proudly, unashamedly, self-identifies.

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
boomers who put those circle-shaped frames around their profile pics with text announcing that they were vaccinated on the NHS and they're saving lives

am not even an anti vaxxer...I just can't take virtue narcissists even half seriously

YoungHustle

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
kiwifarms.net
When they wear those stupid corny tshirts with “sarcastic” sayings that have the subtlety of a brick. Some examples:
“I May Seem Cool, But In My Head I’ve Killed You Three Times Already”
“Of Course I Talk To Myself... Sometimes I Need To Ask An Expert!”
“Sarcasm- One Of The Many Services I Offer”
to name a few. I don’t mind corny humor. I don’t mind sarcasm. But goddammit if the font on your Hanes Beefy Tee is visually nudge-nudge-wink-wink-doyageddit??-ing me, I completely lose the ability to relate.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Staring at their smartphone any time they have a minute of free time. I notice this a LOT with co-workers and age doesn't really seem to factor in the equation. I see men and women of all ages do this, from teenagers all the way to 80-year old boomers.
Also, girls - seeing your face glued to your smartphone is a huge turn-off. It makes you look vapid and superficial. Stop it.
O/T ALERT

Returned to a "flip phone" in late '12 and never looked back.

"Smart" phones are for dumb people.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can understand the sentiment. If someone is talking about discipline but they can’t stop stuffing their face it can be infuriating. It can also be hard to think if someone smells like garbage.

That being said, I don’t disregard what anyone says because even if it’s not correct, it often reveals something useful about themselves. You never know when someone can do you a solid or be of help. So, it’s useful to know what a person thinks, believes, and how they behave so you can approach them as diplomatically as possible. Sure, there are people who disgust me, primarily individuals whose only identity revolves around something tribal like a particular sports team, politics, or consumerism. Personally, I prefer well rounded and traveled individuals who have lots of interests and don’t have a black or white view of the world. It’s not that I hate politics or fandoms but I dislike people whose only identity is a singular political view or interest, and they paint their whole world via that singular obsession. However, even if I think someone is saying something batshit insane I’ll listen to them, if for nothing else but to understand where they’re coming from or for the lolz. Knowing what people think about the world is useful even if their conclusions are completely wrong. I’m not bothered by people being dumb and I don’t get fussy about being wrong myself. Furthermore, people like to be listened to. Most of the battle of getting someone to like you is to show interest in what they have to say. I’m not saying it’s best to be a Machiavellian prick, people can often tell when you’re insincere, but I think it’s foolish to burn bridges needlessly. It isn’t that hard, just actively listen, swallow your pride and/or disgust, and ask questions to guide them along. This is especially true of autists who are intelligent but don’t realize they still have an emotional need to socialize.

I am also under the assumption that I don’t know everything and every person I talk to knows more about something than I do. It could be something professional like plumbing or sales, or it could be information about a state, city, or country I’ve never been to. In the end, I try to learn something useful from everyone I interact with because you never know when or what they say can be useful.

Mnutu

kiwifarms.net
I can understand the sentiment. If someone is talking about discipline but they can’t stop stuffing their face it can be infuriating. It can also be hard to think if someone smells like garbage.

That being said, I don’t disregard what anyone says because even if it’s not correct, it often reveals something useful about themselves. You never know when someone can do you a solid or be of help. So, it’s useful to know what a person thinks, believes, and how they behave so you can approach them as diplomatically as possible. Sure, there are people who disgust me, primarily individuals whose only identity revolves around something tribal like a particular sports team, politics, or consumerism. Personally, I prefer well rounded and traveled individuals who have lots of interests and don’t have a black or white view of the world. It’s not that I hate politics or fandoms but I dislike people whose only identity is a singular political view or interest, and they paint their whole world via that singular obsession. However, even if I think someone is saying something batshit insane I’ll listen to them, if for nothing else but to understand where they’re coming from or for the lolz. Knowing what people think about the world is useful even if their conclusions are completely wrong. I’m not bothered by people being dumb and I don’t get fussy about being wrong myself. Furthermore, people like to be listened to. Most of the battle of getting someone to like you is to show interest in what they have to say. I’m not saying it’s best to be a Machiavellian prick, people can often tell when you’re insincere, but I think it’s foolish to burn bridges needlessly. It isn’t that hard, just actively listen, swallow your pride and/or disgust, and ask questions to guide them along. This is especially true of autists who are intelligent but don’t realize they still have an emotional need to socialize.

I am also under the assumption that I don’t know everything and every person I talk to knows more about something than I do. It could be something professional like plumbing or sales, or it could be information about a state, city, or country I’ve never been to. In the end, I try to learn something useful from everyone I interact with because you never know when or what they say can be useful.
Garrulousness.

interrobangings

bara aficionado
kiwifarms.net
Lots of stuff, but the worst one is people who smell bad and certainly have the means to control it. I have a really sensitive nose and it makes me fucking gag when someone goes into public smelling like shit.
Some things are forgivable, say your job is labour-intesive and you're picking up a few things after work? Sure, whatever.
And the handful of really rare medical cases where your sweat smells like rotten fish. It's sad and my heart goes out to them.
I'm talking about the gross motherfuckers who leave their homes smelling like BO and shit. Put on the goddamn deodorant, stop assaulting everyone around you with your rank fucking stank.
People who also don't do it for "cultural reasons" can get fucked too. If your culture is fine with smelling like dogshit 24/7, it's probably a garbage one.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
Alright let me get my list:
Troons - can't stand being around these failed abominations
Ghetto Blacks - retards that bring their entire community down
Redditors - the least I need right now is some soyboy posting about basic bitch takes on politics
Feminists - misandrist landwhales enough said
Jehovah's Witnesses - stop bothering me, I'm trying play my PS3
Drug Junkies - smelly folk that haven't showered in days

Also I'm disregard anyone if they use the following words in everyday vocabulary
  1. Dope-Ass
  2. White Privilege
  3. Anti-Racism
  4. Incel
  5. Sexist
  6. Lit
  7. Transphobic
  8. ACAB
  9. Capitalism
  10. Critical Race Theory
  11. Grass (Weed)
  12. Trans Rights