What makes you obsess so hard about DSP? - a genuine question

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilkyEnigma

kiwifarms.net
if i ever come in close proximity of you. That is the last thing you will se Bryan.

Well alright that escalated quickly.. I don't think it's too wise to be full of alcohol, wearing King of Hate sweatshirts and visiting forums where a good 85% of the people here dislike you. You look a little Elliot Rodgerish right now.

Last edited:

OutspokenHuman

Making up for my sins.
kiwifarms.net
Petting Zoo Notice
Due to unforeseen circumstances, one of our prize animals, a chimpanzee named @FedoraManManMan has had to be excluded from our recently opened attraction. We realize that many people pay the price of entry on occasion just to see the interactions between our prized animals and choose not to engage in petting, however, when our animals become a danger to themselves and other animals (and start shitting up threads with stuff no one cares about) the management must step in to make sure that our venue continues to remain the prime family-friendly patreon supported showground in Washington state.

Despite repeated attempts by our expertly trained animal handlers to improve this chimpanzee's behavior it seems that all of these efforts were in vain and his homosexual love quest with the animal caged next to him has resulted in severe self-injury from this pent up frustration. It appears that when our animal handlers were not present this beast would take it upon himself to latch onto the iron bars and begin swinging wildly back and forth.

As always we strive to offer an exciting place to visit and all of our previous animals are still available for viewing. Our operating hours still revolve around DSP's livestream timings.

(in all seriousness, if @BSV doesn't want him banned from this thread, then he can say so, but this is @BSV's thread and not @FedoraManManMan's thread)

He's a cool guy (mostly) but he sure loves to poke the beast. Not always a good idea. This is for the best.

BlackBerserker1

kiwifarms.net
Wait, BSV has only been around for 2 years? I thought he was a long time fan. Thats a genuine shocker. No Wonder he is blinded by his lord and master. He has already avoided the mass banning and silencing that wiped about everybody. BSV joined after the days where he would call every woman he saw a cunt and a bitch and telling them to suck his dick or get their titties out even if they were a good guy and ally and had nothing to do with what was going on in the game. Fake groping them with his hand on the screen and talking about underage video game characters tits constantly and how big they are coming in. Calling people faggots and the 1 or two slips of nigger. Joking about genocide and real acts of murder. Wishing people have "special needs" kids because they beat him at games. Telling people to kill themselves. Threatening to dox people, and even go around to their house in person and beat them up. Thats the REAL DSP. The only reason he calmed down with the language was so he didnt get kicked from youtube.

BSV you entered the world of DSP after all the shit that made people hate him happened. And you are so enamored with him now and how he acts now that you are unwilling to take " the past " as a valid reason. When the only reason he doesnt act now how he did then was because his channel would be demonetized.

We all saw for years, and years what he was really like. When he was uncensored. And thats not counting our personal experiences. And im not even going to bother listing mine. I gave one of them in the mysterywoman thread. We all know who he really is.

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
@BSV Phil has recently earned around $3000 in tips alone over the Christmas period but it looks like NONE of that is going towards taxes, as Phil claimed last night he still allegedly owes at least several thousand more dollars to taxes. Do you believe he's not been told yet what he's supposed to owe, as it's very unusual for the tax man to be as vague as this. Also, do you believe Phil is being honest about not putting ANY of that 3000 dollars in tips alone to this emergency, and how do you feel about that admission?

Personally I don't believe he has a tax emergency as I've seen him provide no evidence, so that's my take on it.

Ya creepy bastard

CleverTiger

kiwifarms.net
This is the tax that doesnt end
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started tipping him
Not knowing what it was
And they'll continue tipping him forever
just because this is the tax that doesn't end

James Smith

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well it's the moral superior moderator in this forum that have made it impossible for me to edit my posts.
I make mistakes like that all the time, but it's too much for you to let me have a change to correct them.
Lol was his ability to edit his posts really revoked? If so, how bad do you have to fuck up for that to happen lol.

Jmboote

"I didn't die, you just remembered it wrong."
kiwifarms.net
Got a genuine question for you, @BSV.

You commented in the chat during Phil's Christmas special that This is How You Don't Plays are all "nothing but grandstanding and self-aggrandizement". Can I ask you why you think this? Because the definition of self-aggrandizement is "The action or process of promoting oneself as being powerful or important."

I'd like to hear why your explanation for why all TIHYDP's are like this, when several are made by people that make one, or a couple of them, and then disappear from the internet or never do one again, despite getting great praise. If they were looking for attention and wanted to promote themselves, then wouldn't they do more? Also, why is the possibility that they just want to entertain people out of the realm of possibility? Or is that grandstanding, too? If so, I guess Phil is also grandstanding, then?

I'd also like to hear your thoughts on how hypocritical that particular comment is. Because don't you engage in grandstanding and self-aggrandizement, with how you give Phil bucket-loads of money and often go out of your way to be the current tip/cheer leader? Isn't this one of the reasons why you gate-crash detractor streams/sites, and proceed to white-knight Phil? To feel important and to get notoriety?

Interested to learn why you choose to use buzz-words to incorrectly describe TIHYDP's, that coincidentally sum you up perfectly.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to hear why your explanation for why all TIHYDP's are like this, when several are made by people that make one, or a couple of them, and then disappear from the internet or never do one again, despite getting great praise. If they were looking for attention and wanted to promote themselves, then wouldn't they do more? Also, why is the possibility that they just want to entertain people out of the realm of possibility? Or is that grandstanding, too? If so, I guess Phil is also grandstanding, then?
Very good question actually. I don't think every person that makes a TIHYDP is wanting to promote themselves.
Some are made with another motive for sure.
There are vide array of negative videos made about DSP. And you have to judge them individually to say for sure,
I don't think the TIHYDP is the worst, they usually focus on the gameplay, and not so much the person.
While on the other side you have videos with people just ranting angrily about DSP.
Like this clown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-CXr3fknX0
It's like one of the best examples sorry for even bringing it up. But it's very relevant in this context.
The video it is taken from is an example of blatant grandstanding.
While some videos made about phil without a doubt could be called satire or comedy. That is not.
Even though the person in the video, had a meltdown like others who made similar style content. The motivation for doing it doesn't change. But to be fair the videos have to be analyzed on a individual basis to try to understand the motive behind it.
There isn't one bill that fits all. But It's a lot of these that are grandstanding in some way for sure.

I don't think it's fair to call DSP's Videos grandstanding.
They aren't made to make someone else look bad in order to make him look good.
The motivation behind them, is just to play a game and to entertain. There isn't really any malice behind it.
Even though he sometimes blames a game developer for him failing in a game, that is more often then not the popular opinion. And not very well thought out or planned, but just a reaction to what is happening in the game.
I'd also like to hear your thoughts on how hypocritical that particular comment is. Because don't you engage in grandstanding and self-aggrandizement, with how you give Phil bucket-loads of money and often go out of your way to be the current tip/cheer leader? Isn't this one of the reasons why you gate-crash detractor streams/sites, and proceed to white-knight Phil? To feel important and to get notoriety?
That's easy. It's because I am true to my own beliefs and it's not the popular opinion.
Sure you can in some ways maybe look at it as grandstanding. But I genuinely like Phil. I watch his content, and participate in his streams and get some entertainment value out of it.
That is my motive for doing what I am doing.
It can't be compared to talking shit about phil in order to look good can it?

CleverTiger

kiwifarms.net
Being true to your beliefs is another way of saying "I live in lala land and nothing will get through to me". What if your beliefs are wrong? You would never consider that, would you.

In a video on your channel you do some rant in your car and say you can't understand why people who "just say words online" get hate. Maybe you're really dumb and can't understand why people would be against this guy who constantly begs for money and calls everyone stupid.

Would you care if someone was just using words to make your mom pay them money? Or someone else with too big a heart. It's taking advantage of people FOR MONEY. Nobody would care if he wasn't taking money from people.

Oh and threatening to murder someone really shows how much of a fuck up crazy person you are.

FapCupFanta

Delicious and Nutritious!
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder, this is the guy that you are trying to get some type of senible conversation from...
View attachment 343509 View attachment 343510
This is BSV at his most natural state. Drunk after downing a whole bottle of some sort of Norwegian liquor from depression of getting cucked, inside a hoody with the logo of King Cuck himself...

Shit. This looks like the kind of photo that you'd see on the news when the story breaks about a child sex-murder dungeon found in the basement.

Jmboote

"I didn't die, you just remembered it wrong."
kiwifarms.net
I don't think every person that makes a TIHYDP is wanting to promote themselves.

And you have to judge them individually to say for sure

But to be fair the videos have to be analyzed on a individual basis to try to understand the motive behind it.

There isn't one bill that fits all. But It's a lot of these that are grandstanding in some way for sure.

I guess it's nice that you're saying these things, but in so doing, you've pretty much gone against what you originally said, and my point altogether. So let me be frank and say that I don't believe a word of what you just said. You specifically said "TIHYDP's are all nothing but grandstanding and self-aggrandizement", and now you're going back on it. So which is it? This is the issue with Phil, and it's happening with you, now. Changing your views/opinions on a dime isn't really a trait that people applaud, and it makes the person saying it less believable as a result.

While on the other side you have videos with people just ranting angrily about DSP.
Like this clown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-CXr3fknX0
It's like one of the best examples sorry for even bringing it up. But it's very relevant in this context.
The video it is taken from is an example of blatant grandstanding.
While some videos made about phil without a doubt could be called satire or comedy. That is not.
Even though the person in the video, had a meltdown like others who made similar style content. The motivation for doing it doesn't change.

Not exactly a good example when it's a video of the guy that you're currently having a intense feud with. The fact that you're both at each other's necks kind of makes the video not the best way to suggest that lots of people have "meltdowns" over DSP.

I don't think it's fair to call DSP's Videos grandstanding.
They aren't made to make someone else look bad in order to make him look good.
The motivation behind them, is just to play a game and to entertain. There isn't really any malice behind it.
Even though he sometimes blames a game developer for him failing in a game, that is more often then not the popular opinion. And not very well thought out or planned, but just a reaction to what is happening in the game

Are we ignoring that Phil himself even said at one point (when he could be bothered to have fans make "official" TIHYDP's), that he "got the point of them"? That they were essentially "roasting him" and "not malicious"? His words, not mine. And I can guarantee that whenever he blames something on a game, the vast majority disagree with him. But that's something that's already been said thousands of times already.

That's easy. It's because I am true to my own beliefs and it's not the popular opinion.
Sure you can in some ways maybe look at it as grandstanding. But I genuinely like Phil. I watch his content, and participate in his streams and get some entertainment value out of it.
That is my motive for doing what I am doing.
It can't be compared to talking shit about phil in order to look good can it?

But there's a difference between simply liking someone/their content and going out of your way to get noticed. That was my point. You pretty much battle people for the tip/cheer leader position, and outright gate-crash detractor streams/forums. If this isn't someone specifically looking for attention, then I'm not sure what is.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess it's nice that you're saying these things, but in so doing, you've pretty much gone against what you originally said, and my point altogether. So let me be frank and say that I don't believe a word of what you just said. You specifically said "TIHYDP's are all nothing but grandstanding and self-aggrandizement", and now you're going back on it. So which is it? This is the issue with Phil, and it's happening with you, now. Changing your views/opinions on a dime isn't really a trait that people applaud, and it makes the person saying it less believable as a result.
Maybe I was drunk or something. But I don't often deal in absolutes. You can't tell me how I feel about something anyways. What I have said about the topic of videos made with phils content is that I can get behind them if they are satirical or a parody.
Can you show me where I have said this like an absolute fact, and this isn't just your interpretation?
If you need to attribute beliefs I don't hold in order to win the discussion that is very dishonest.
whenever he blames something on a game, the vast majority disagree with him.
I think that is fair to be said to be the opposite of grandstanding
But there's a difference between simply liking someone/their content and going out of your way to get noticed. That was my point. You pretty much battle people for the tip/cheer leader position, and outright gate-crash detractor streams/forums. If this isn't someone specifically looking for attention, then I'm not sure what is.
If you are not sure what it is, maybe don't read to deep in to it. I just see it as innocent fun. I can't control how people react to my actions. My motive isn't what you read it as.

CleverTiger

kiwifarms.net
I just see it as innocent fun. I can't control how people react to my actions. My motive isn't what you read it as.

We need to give you this benefit of the doubt and see that you are only having innocent fun poking at people but for everyone else it is just not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.