What makes you obsess so hard about DSP? - a genuine question

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmboote

"I didn't die, you just remembered it wrong."
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I was drunk or something. But I don't often deal in absolutes. You can't tell me how I feel about something anyways. What I have said about the topic of videos made with phils content is that I can get behind them if they are satirical or a parody.
Can you show me where I have said this like an absolute fact, and this isn't just your interpretation?
If you need to attribute beliefs I don't hold in order to win the discussion that is very dishonest.

It was during Phil's Christmas IRL stream, and you said it rather randomly. The stream is gone now, but Tevin purposefully kept it up so he could read the stream chat. He noticed your comment, and gave his take on it.

That's where my knowledge of what you said came from, and from what I saw, the comment was exactly what I described. I don't need to make things up or lie in order to "win" an argument. I wasn't aiming for any sort of victory to begin with, just to hear if you honestly believed that, and if so, why.

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@BSV if you were just slightly critical of Phil's finances you'd actually be a pretty chill dude.

You know that and not going out of your way to ruin people's lives that disagree with you.

James Smith

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have said about the topic of videos made with phils content is that I can get behind them if they are satirical or a parody.

So do you have a problem with people doing non-parody videos, such as ones criticising him? If that's not a black and white question where do you draw the line?

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
So do you have a problem with people doing non-parody videos, such as ones criticising him? If that's not a black and white question where do you draw the line?
To specify this even more, David Davidson recently done a video highlighting the inconsistent statements Phil said while rounding up what happened this year. Is this kind of video unacceptable to you, and if so why? The topic with this video was deleted by Phil on TKOH so his feelings on having his inaccurate statements be corrected are very clear.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the person almost exclusively make negative content about phil. I think they need to find something better to do.
Do you really not have anything better to do then to obsess over every detail phil does in a negative way?? Right?

PedoPhil

kiwifarms.net
If the person almost exclusively make negative content about phil. I think they need to find something better to do.
Do you really not have anything better to do then to obsess over every detail phil does in a negative way?? Right?

Obsess ?

Excuse me, but hes a rather extraordinary creature, and he is able to beg money hobo style every month and even tho he acts like a complete ass every time and spews out toxic phlegm/snort, he still gets away with it and gets to live another month.

--SNORT--

Jmboote

"I didn't die, you just remembered it wrong."
kiwifarms.net

The problem with that, is that's an incredibly broad statement. A person can start a Youtube channel and make one video, criticising Phil. You can argue that they're "exclusively making negative content" about him.

Also, a person's youtube channel can be about making compilations or critiques about Phil, but may only be a drop in the ocean in regards to their actual day-to-day life.

At what point does it become obsession, and how do you expect to prove such a thing with little to no information regarding the person behind the content? Not everyone makes their entire life public knowledge, like Phil does.

SilkyEnigma

kiwifarms.net

Uhhhhh do YOU have anything better to do @BSV? Last night you posted this very psychopathic picture of yourself with an empty liqour bottle at this time drunk off your ass:
20171228_182709.png
Then about 30 mins later you tell @FedoraManManMan you want to kill him on here:
20171228_182824.png

You drinking by yourself, drunk off your ass, sitting on a computer reading messages on a forum that makes fun of a shitty Youtuber that you donate all your money too, whilst wearing a hoodie branded by his mantra "The King Of Hate".....

No friends, No Family, No Women to drink with, no bar to go too, no movies to watch, no video games to play... Just you. A liquor bottle, and the Kiwi Forums is what you call a great night..

If anyone is being obsessive or pathetic,
IT'S YOU.

Nothing we could ever do be as patheic as what I just described above.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You are literally a pathetic spastic tard who gives all your money to a gout-ridden mongoloid and literally threatens to murder people for not worshipping your 4 inch dick husbando.

Even KGhaleon is less pathetic than you and he rapes horses.

Meta Junglira

The Fuck is a Junglira?
kiwifarms.net
Oh, look. It's @BSV I thought he forgot his password and vowed to never return here.

I see he's back and sperging out again.

Yes, I don't like Phil. I laugh at when he is so incompetent at gaming. I cringe when he convinces people like you, BSV, to white knight for him because he gives them SOMEthing...I don't know.

And you claim us obsessed? You're the one who is obsessed with DSP's well-being and public image. You're the one here in the lion's den trying to twist and mental gymnastics people's words to make them appear the villain. The damage is done to DSP by his own hand.

No matter what you do, BSV. You will never be able to repair DSP's image nor will you be able to save him. You only make yourself look worse and worse just so DSP could reach out and grab the tiniest light of hope in a sea of total despair.

And we'll keep pointing at you and DSP for a chuckle.

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uhhhhh do YOU have anything better to do @BSV? Last night you posted this very psychopathic picture of yourself with an empty liqour bottle at this time drunk off your ass:
View attachment 344003
Then about 30 mins later you tell @FedoraManManMan you want to kill him on here:
View attachment 344004
You drinking by yourself, drunk off your ass, sitting on a computer reading messages on a forum that makes fun of a shitty Youtuber that you donate all your money too, whilst wearing a hoodie branded by his mantra "The King Of Hate".....

No friends, No Family, No Women to drink with, no bar to go too, no movies to watch, no video games to play... Just you. A liquor bottle, and the Kiwi Forums is what you call a great night..

If anyone is being obsessive or pathetic,
IT'S YOU.

Nothing we could ever do be as patheic as what I just described above.

I mean yeah, but how do you know he has no friends or family near him?

He could be nice to his family and just be a dick online for attention.

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net
Oh, look. It's @BSV I thought he forgot his password and vowed to never return here.

I see he's back and sperging out again.

Yes, I don't like Phil. I laugh at when he is so incompetent at gaming. I cringe when he convinces people like you, BSV, to white knight for him because he gives them SOMEthing...I don't know.

He loves the attention, ti calls to him. He can't resist it as drama gives him life.

HolocaustDenier

MEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder, this is the guy that you are trying to get some type of senible conversation from...
View attachment 343509 View attachment 343510
This is BSV at his most natural state. Drunk after downing a whole bottle of some sort of Norwegian liquor from depression of getting cucked, inside a hoody with the logo of King Cuck himself...
just another reminder that this is the guy that we are trying to reason with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwbXs5U9Ceg
he cant even finish a sentence and he is not even drunk in this video

OutspokenHuman

Making up for my sins.
kiwifarms.net
"
Maybe I was drunk or something. But I don't often deal in absolutes. You can't tell me how I feel about something anyways. What I have said about the topic of videos made with phils content is that I can get behind them if they are satirical or a parody.
Can you show me where I have said this like an absolute fact, and this isn't just your interpretation?
If you need to attribute beliefs I don't hold in order to win the discussion that is very dishonest.

I think that is fair to be said to be the opposite of grandstanding

If you are not sure what it is, maybe don't read to deep in to it. I just see it as innocent fun. I can't control how people react to my actions. My motive isn't what you read it as.

"Don't read too deep into it"

See, that's why the "haters" who do videos get way more views. BECAUSE they dare to dig deeper and discover the truth. I'd say that this really makes you think but.........you don't exactly do much of that, do you?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"

"Don't read too deep into it"

See, that's why the "haters" who do videos get way more views. BECAUSE they dare to dig deeper and discover the truth. I'd say that this really makes you think but.........you don't exactly do much of that, do you?
He threw enough money at Phil that he could have bought an old Soviet era car like a Trabant or Skoda 105, a nice homebuilt sauna, or even a second closet to make his room actually not look like he lives in a favela. He hasn't done much of anything regarding that organ between his skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.