What makes you obsess so hard about DSP? - a genuine question

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahffline

Headed for Hell Cell
kiwifarms.net
I don't obsess over DSP. The people who are obsessed with him are the ones who give him hundreds and thousands of dollars per month so that he can continue living in his NEET fantasy world of video games instead of facing the real world and getting a job. Those are the people who are harming him, not those of us who simply sit back and watch the trainwreck that is his life, which he puts out on public display.

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm, why do I obsess over Phil? I wouldn't call it an obsession, just a hobby. I love a good train wreck and this seems to be one for the ages. I have no problem with him personally, but I hate the way he treats the people who make it possible for him to live the way he does. Treat us like shit, sure, whatever, but when people are giving you money and they are genuine fans of yours you need to treat them with some type of respect.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
@BSV is desperate for any kind of approval, and it doesn't matter how or who it comes from. If the stories about DSP are true and all his lies get exposed, BSV is the kind of person who will go down with the sinking ship because he has nowhere else to go.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@BSV is desperate for any kind of approval, and it doesn't matter how or who it comes from. If the stories about DSP are true and all his lies get exposed, BSV is the kind of person who will go down with the sinking ship because he has nowhere else to go.
Yes if the stories are true. As far as I can tell it's only been people trying to torpedo him with lies. Kind of an opposite scenario.
It's MV Mysery Woman that is sinking. And many people are still oblivious to the fact.
Your attitude is it doesn't matter if it is right or wrong as long as it is funny!
So there isn't really any more point in having that discussion.
And if you think it is ok do watch DSP and laugh of him. Why do you have to be negative? It seem that his fundraiser was a success. Do you understand the concept that if you are unreasonable towards someone, you will garner a lot of sympathy for that person. Is this som 3d chess shit where you are really fans of DSP and just want him to get more support? Because that is literary what you are doing. And whatever points you had against him doesn't matter because your actions against him is more negative then what he did in the first place. Not only that. But he have actually grown in popularity.
If anything you are the rats in the ship. And I understand you won't leave the ship before it sinks.
But fear not my friends. The ship just had a successful fundraiser and raised over 4000$ so you have to be stuck in the bottom squeaking for a good time to come.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings..and I laughed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes if the stories are true. As far as I can tell it's only been people trying to torpedo him with lies. Kind of an opposite scenario.
It's MV Mysery Woman that is sinking. And many people are still oblivious to the fact.
Your attitude is it doesn't matter if it is right or wrong as long as it is funny!
So there isn't really any more point in having that discussion.
And if you think it is ok do watch DSP and laugh of him. Why do you have to be negative? It seem that his fundraiser was a success. Do you understand the concept that if you are unreasonable towards someone, you will garner a lot of sympathy for that person. Is this som 3d chess shit where you are really fans of DSP and just want him to get more support? Because that is literary what you are doing. And whatever points you had against him doesn't matter because your actions against him is more negative then what he did in the first place. Not only that. But he have actually grown in popularity.
If anything you are the rats in the ship. And I understand you won't leave the ship before it sinks.
But fear not my friends. The ship just had a successful fundraiser and raised over 4000$ so you have to be stuck in the bottom squeaking for a good time to come.

Dsp is a lying con man, shitty golf hustler, wheelchair stealer, sub human thief rat fuck who would steal from his own parents and you fell for his shit con, because once upon a time you trolled Phil and now you have "seen the light" when really you use Phil to "troll the trolls" because your life is so fucking lonely, so empty and barren you will clammer onto anything you can.
We dont hate Phil, we laugh at him because he is a manbaby clown, you WANT us to hate Phil like Fred Faggot and the Faggotiers did so you can point your finger to the bad guys, thing is snownigger, we arent pulling any strings. We watch and laugh at him fucking himself over everyday. Selling himself out like the cheap whore he is, everyday and all you and people like you do is keep him afloat one more day to beg some more because there will always be another "emergency" coming down the pipe and it will never end.
And we will keep laughing at you all, for free.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm entirely happy to see a fat gouty fuck take all your money. It's hilarious. What's it like to throw all your tard bucks at some fat idiot just to piss off other people, when they're actually just laughing at how stupid you are?

I literally skipped the Phil thread for three days and it has 50 pages of morons yelling at him. You're still funny, though. You're funny looking, too. You weird freaky looking dude.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dsp is a lying con man, shitty golf hustler, wheelchair stealer, sub human thief rat fuck who would steal from his own parents and you fell for his shit con, because once upon a time you trolled Phil and now you have "seen the light" when really you use Phil to "troll the trolls" because your life is so fucking lonely, so empty and barren you will clammer onto anything you can.
We dont hate Phil, we laugh at him because he is a manbaby clown, you WANT us to hate Phil like Fred Faggot and the Faggotiers did so you can point your finger to the bad guys, thing is snownigger, we arent pulling any strings. We watch and laugh at him fucking himself over everyday. Selling himself out like the cheap whore he is, everyday and all you and people like you do is keep him afloat one more day to beg some more because there will always be another "emergency" coming down the pipe and it will never end.
And we will keep laughing at you all, for free.
What was that? Did I hear some angry squeaking under the floorboards?
Yes you just keep doing what you are doing. If you are happy throwing a tantrum under there I don't mind

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes you just keep doing what you are doing. If you are happy throwing a tantrum under there I don't mind

Why are you gloating anyway? You're not getting any of that money. Some whore is.

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
lol It's your money. Do what you want with it. Those other people can give their money to whoever the hell they want as well lol.
I hope you have enough to keep him going for the rest of his life. Not allowing him to fall is only going to make it worse when it does come.

FapCupFanta

Delicious and Nutritious!
kiwifarms.net
The ship just had a successful fundraiser and raised over 4000$ so you have to be stuck in the bottom squeaking for a good time to come.

Please don't refer to what happened yesterday as a fundraiser. Fundraisers happen for charities. Fundraisers happen for school organizations. They happen for victims of fucking hurricanes and mass shootings. Phil spent a day begging strangers on the Internet for money for a mysterious "tax problem" that he refuses to verify. He expects people to take him at his word when he is a person known to bend the truth and outright lie when doing so will benefit him in some way. If an actual fundraiser were held in the same manner that Phil tends to run any aspect of his "business," local and state offices would be combing through every aspect of the operation to check for authenticity. Phil's actions yesterday were no different from any other day. It was begging.

Look at any other person who streams and plays video games for a living. I want you to really look at how often they actually stop everything they're doing and go over their financial woes for 30+ minutes. Nobody does this, because it's repulsive; they have a sense of pride and won't let themselves sink to that point. The fact of the matter is that the detractors that Phil and his brainwashed community love to blame for everything wrong in his life, are the ones who are actually pushing for him to take some responsibility for his life choices. He has operated a business which can only be described as nosediving for the past half-decade. His time for any kind of mainstream popularity is long over, and he is still choosing to live a lifestyle that is unsustainable by his actual income. When you have to beg on a daily basis for strangers to hand you thousands of extra dollars a month and you still can't make ends meet, something is very wrong with your lifestyle. He has shown no ability or willingness to put himself on a budget; this is a basic adult skill that is crucial to survive in the real world. Furthermore, he has shown no impulse control whatsoever. You don't make a several-hours long appeal for money on a national holiday and then go out to buy a shitload of Christmas decorations that you don't need to survive. Well, you do if you're Phil and have zero economic literacy.

Phil's going to treat yesterday as a victory. He got several thousand dollars worth of handouts. But realize that this has done two things. Firstly, it's enabled him. Prepare your wallet for the next big charity stream, because it's coming faster now that he's gotten a taste. Secondly, it's not taught him anything about managing his own finances and business. His fans are nothing to him but ATM machines; that includes you, Vidar. You may want to prepare to move in with him so you can take care of his bills for him full-time. A well-known proverb states that, "a fool and his money are soon parted." This does apply to Phil, but it also applies to the people who enable him. Be ready for the next beg-a-thon in a few months. He'll need his sugar daddy to keep enabling him.

You and the other four people who are regulars on Phil's dead-as-fuck forums will likely jerk yourselves raw over the results of his stream, claiming that the detractors are raging and committing suicide en masse. Understand that the detractors don't tend to get angry when Phil's suspicious actions pay off yet again due to his fans' unwillingness to view the situation objectively. Detractors are just blown away by how pathetic a 35-year-old person can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.