What makes you think troonism won't win?

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
kiwifarms.net
I see a lot of people here and on other sites talk about troonism as if its some winable battle and not an inevitable defeat.
When you see nearly all forms of media, cartoons, comics, video games, celebrities, half of all major politicians, corporations, universities, etc. support troonism, what makes you think they'll back down?
Keep in mind, gay marriage failed to be passed into law by vote in the ultra-liberal state of California, so even if the "sane rational majority" don't support troonism, it won't make a difference.

Edit:
People keep bringing up "le 41%", but the number of troons is rising exponentially each year despite it. Most troons come from parents who aren't troons so they don't need to reproduce.

Last edited:

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
Institutions and companies only support this because, according to the polls, the majority is in favor of it.
However, the support is going down rapidly, year after year.
As soon as public support drops below 50% (which might happen by the end of 2020's, mid 2030's at the latest), troons will be pushed back into the niche they came from.

KingCoelacanth

kiwifarms.net
We're talking about a movement of people who chemically and surgically ruin their bodies and then commit suicide when that fails to fix their lives, it's just not built to last.
The troons don't matter, the entirety of power of that props them up does. As long as the media, schools and politicians keep pushing this, there will be more and more troons to sustain it.

Just Another Apocalypse

kiwifarms.net
I see a lot of people here and on other sites talk about troonism as if its some winable battle and not an inevitable defeat.
When you see nearly all forms of media, cartoons, comics, video games, celebrities, half of all major politicians, corporations, universities, etc. support troonism, what makes you think they'll back down?
Keep in mind, gay marriage failed to be passed into law by vote in the ultra-liberal state of California, so even if the "sane rational majority" don't support troonism, it won't make a difference.
A knowledge of what long term troon treatment does to the body and 41%

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Everything is all well and good when you're young and healthy but in 10-20 years all these cases start having repercussions you will see the same law commercials as you do now. Were you or someone you know lied too about the long term effects of medical transition? Call us today!

This is the first time you're seeing widespread medical transition and it will have negative consequences. All those kids being neutered by parents who're desperately riding the progressive train will grow up one day and will look at them asking, how could you do this to me? All those autistic young adults groomed by other troons with lies. The sheer numbers and scope of this is too ripe for a massive scandal. It's only a matter of time.

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
Because everyone else will outlive a group that chemically and medically castrates themselves. The Christians outlived the Romans that oppressed them and even then took over Rome and history. Considering traditional Christianity is the foremost enemy of transpeople they will not forget the assaults on them, their families (ya know, one of the big Christian values) and their financial support and communities. Put simply, Trannies have done nothing in their time to even help each other, let alone took their time on stage to make everyone else's lives noticeably worse. If it keeps happening where the victims outlive their tormenters and go on to own and write history, then it shall happen again. Although, one could argue the net may throw a wrench in that, possibly, but no one will deny the long term negative impacts of this movement and so no one will defend them given time.

tl;dr Christians and other attacked groups will outlive mentally ill self-castrated people who hurt their own and everyone else around them and do everything they can to bury them worse than Christians did the Roman Emperors. Also, that furries have better longevity than fucking trannies, good job transfolk. As for allies, they'll change their tune as soon as troons to pray on for easy sex run out and the media/entertainment sectors see there's no money to be made anymore.

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
Troonism won't win because despite the human want to accept them and fight for trans rights, we're also beginning to see the ugly side of things regarding transsexualism and the LGBTQ+ sexuality. We all thought that by promoting and championing their rights, it would be a simple act of their inclusion into society. But as with anything regarding the human condition, we're beginning to see how flawed it is, and it's pretty bad.

While there's plenty of transsexuals who want to properly transition into being their intended gender, there are plenty of people who see transitioning as a way of trying to escape the guilt and shame of being a shitty person, are sociopaths who want the attention and sympathy of being a prosecuted and marginalized demographic, and other reasons, like first world spoiled mentality borne existential ennui and/or other psychosis. This isn't even including how Twitter and Tumblr generated an entire generation of awful artists and gender obsessed karens that make weeaboos look saner in comparison, and how forcefully invasive and demanding they are wanting to be "included" by shitting their presence on already existing things than to make their own things of their integrity and aspirations.

I wasn't even opposed to trans and gay rights. The ugly sides to how mentally and socially depraved the worst of trans and gays and inbetweens are extremely prevalent, and despite everyone's silence, they will get what they deserve and reap what they have sown. Honestly, there's barely any love considering the people who exist within the world of transsexuals, it's all lust and to appease egotistic wants. That doesn't last in the long run.

KingCoelacanth

kiwifarms.net
Because everyone else will outlive a group that chemically and medically castrates themselves. The Christians outlived the Romans that oppressed them and even then took over Rome and history. Considering traditional Christianity is the foremost enemy of transpeople they will not forget the assaults on them, their families (ya know, one of the big Christian values) and their financial support and communities. Put simply, Trannies have done nothing in their time to even help each other, let alone took their time on stage to make everyone else's lives noticeably worse. If it keeps happening where the victims outlive their tormenters and go on to own and write history, then it shall happen again. Although, one could argue the net may throw a wrench in that, possibly, but no one will deny the long term negative impacts of this movement and so no one will defend them given time.

tl;dr Christians and other attacked groups will outlive mentally ill self-castrated people who hurt their own and everyone else around them and do everything they can to bury them worse than Christians did the Roman Emperors. Also, that furries have better longevity than fucking trannies, good job transfolk. As for allies, they'll change their tune as soon as troons to pray on for easy sex run out and the media/entertainment sectors see there's no money to be made anymore.
troons are 1% of the population at most and continue to grow. There will probably be 3 times as many troons in a few years than there are right now.
If you think troons are this powerful at 1%, how powerful do you think they'll be at 3 or 5%?
Protip, trannies aren't the ones holding the power, its everyone who props them up. It doesn't matter how many castrate and kill themselves.

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We're talking about a movement of people who chemically and surgically ruin their bodies and then commit suicide when that fails to fix their lives, it's just not built to last.
It's not even that it's ephemeral, too. It's literally that troons/troonism can only survive in a society with surplus resources. The time and money that goes into 'prepping' the gaping wounds they call genitalia and calibrating hormone levels is ludicrous, and only possible because society is mostly at a point where its denizens don't have to struggle to survive. (At least, for now it is.)

KingCoelacanth

kiwifarms.net
It's not even that it's ephemeral, too. It's literally that troons/troonism can only survive in a society with surplus resources. The time and money that goes into 'prepping' the gaping wounds they call genitalia and calibrating hormone levels is ludicrous, and only possible because society is mostly at a point where its denizens don't have to struggle to survive. (At least, for now it is.)
not all troonism needs surgery. There are many (if not most) trannies that are accepted just for saying they're a woman.

Captain Fitzbattleaxe

kiwifarms.net
At the end of the day it's simply not logical. It's mumbo-jumbo dressed up as something scientific. The people who support it doesn't think it through, they just hear about some poor guy who wants to be a woman and don't think past that.

I have never met someone who spent more than 5 minutes thinking through what transgenderism actually means that didn't become a straight up transphobes. At some point the majority of the people will start to really think about it, when troons dominate women's sports or when they have to share a bathroom with one. And then we'll start to see the beginning of the end.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I see a lot of people here and on other sites
There's your answer.

I really cannot stress enough how little the internet actually represents the actual population at this point.

Yeah, people will probably make token "rights for everyone" gestures and shit. But the vast majority of people aren't going to let someone groom their kids. Even if they won't outright say it on the internet, they aren't going to let it happen to them.

Let's also factor in the number of Facebook woke people who say "the right things" on social media just to not get cancelled.

Maurice Caine

You talkin' to me?
kiwifarms.net
I think that things aren't going well the way they are going.

Now, I'm starting to think that you first worlders are gonna a rough awakening in the form of a hardcore recession that'll make '08 look like child's play. Europe will get it worse, hell, maybe that lead into the EU's collapse.

And let's say that during such times of crisis the troons will either off themselves as they do or will have to ditch this shit because they will barely be able to put food on the table.

And you know what, I don't give a shit. I already live in a shithole anyhow. You can all burn, it'll build you some character or something. Of course, this is all speculation, maybe you'll get your space gay communism or something. Who the fuck knows.