What makes you think troonism won't win?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
I think pointing to fags is a terrible idea, because at the core of it, fags asked for the right to marry for tax benefits and that they be allowed to groom adults. Where as trans want global acceptance to their new age religion (madness) and that they be allowed to spread the trans identity to everything they want to so they can groom everyone they want to. Because while there's plenty of GIDs who would rather have never been noticed, most of the troons at large are auto-gynephiles and all this shit is about the most sexually repressed people possible.

tl;dr Fags understand as a group to segregate themselves and ask for only the same rights as others, this makes them inoffensive compared to a group likes Trans who wish for domination. Funny all these MtF's want to dominate people so thoroughly, isn't that a masculine thing?

Ted Kaczynski

Baby's first surrogate activity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It won't win because it simply isn't very good at keeping track of what it believes in. Trannies don't point out transgender cows or anything, but they'll point out humans being transgender. Which makes no sense. If you ask them about it they'll say animals can't consent (unless they're furries), but then they'll say that children can consent to genital mutilation.
It's just a matter of time, it doesn't need any pushing, it will collapse by itself

Unyielding Stupidity

Zero women, zero money, seven undiscovered bodies.
kiwifarms.net
The trannies probably will win - clown world hasn't lost a single battle for decades, and I doubt it's going to start losing them now.

If they can keep rabid jihadists, sex-pests in dresses, inner city gangbangers, and out-and-proud homosexuals under the same political banner with barely any issues, I don't think they're going to fall apart merely because a few women got upset that the sex-pests wanted to go in their bathrooms "to help their gender dysphoria".

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
And then they're malpractice insurance will just eat it.
It wont because there wont be a trial in the first place, in commieformia they passed a law that basically shields all doctors performing troonery from malpractice lawsuits, they would have to outright kill a troon in the operating table on purpose to actually have to pay up, lose their license and/or go to jail

Same with pharma companies, good luck winning a lawsuit against their army of lawyers

Str8Bustah

Old Beaky :^)
kiwifarms.net
The trannies might win a temporary victory against the flesh, but I've never seen a tranny stop an earthquake, or a tidal wave, or an ice age, or a carrington event, or a micronova, or a meteor impact. In fact, the more troons there are then the larger the population die-off when the next big disaster happens.

I wouldn't worry so much about this, when you make deals with the devil, he'll take his payment eventually, and you'll always draw the short straw. All you need to focus on is outliving people who cheat to get ahead; be the tortoise, not the hare.

get_ur_gamon

Hand over the gamon and no one gets hurt
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully in 20 years when a lot of these kids are grown up and face the consequences for puberty blockers and unneccissary gential mutilation they will look for someone to blame. Lawyers will jump on it and it will blow up to be a big scandal. The power of money and lawsuits might force some change but I suspect it will end up like the opioid crisis, ie, big pharma gets away with minimal money paid out but some regulation gets introduced eventually.
Women will have to suck it up in the meantime, and all the libfems who cheered this on will have to face to reality of having no single sex spaces. Sucks for all the Terfs but it won't be fixed any other way.

Shawtysm

insano in the braino and about to drink some Drano
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• phoeni.png
    phoeni.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 109

Sarcastic sockpuppet

Your boos mean nothing
kiwifarms.net
More insanity will just keep coming out of the woodwork, such as pic related, until the establishment types just can't politely humour it any more.

The irony that Australia, the country which produced Germaine Greer, noted TERF and author of 'The Female Eunuch', 50 years later produced the world's first literal female eunuch.

We're living in the future and it's horseshit.

Phoenix was confident they would identify as non-binary for the rest of their life and wanted to stay on puberty blockers forever to ensure their body would stay in a genderless state

Does Phoenix has social media? Does Phoenix has picture of themselves online ? They sound like a fascinating individual and I know a community or two that would love to keep up with Phoenix.

Antarctic Hellbeast

"Roaming the ice fields of Antarctica"
kiwifarms.net
As soon as the niggers that they love to shill so much become an overwhelming majority with the near complete annihilation of anyone capable of thinking straight, these faggots will disappear overnight due to that demographic's tendency for chimp outs and random acts of violence alongside their drug addictions and low IQ.

Shawtysm

insano in the braino and about to drink some Drano
kiwifarms.net
Does Phoenix has social media?

There was another paper about Phoenix in Dec 2020. Contains such cool and normal statements as: "In Phoenix's case, it is not correct to state that their brain is 'prepubertal' (since they had enetered the second Tanner stage of puberty before beginning puberty suppression)".

I haven't been able to find any identifying information. Also, moralfagging, but even if I did I'd be reluctant to post it. She is so obviously a victim of parental neglect and unethical experimentation that even to put her adjacent to the likes of Yaniv on this forum feels unfair.

Sarcastic sockpuppet

Your boos mean nothing
kiwifarms.net
There was another paper about Phoenix in Dec 2020. Contains such cool and normal statements as: "In Phoenix's case, it is not correct to state that their brain is 'prepubertal' (since they had enetered the second Tanner stage of puberty before beginning puberty suppression)".

I haven't been able to find any identifying information. Also, moralfagging, but even if I did I'd be reluctant to post it. She is so obviously a victim of parental neglect and unethical experimentation that even to put her adjacent to the likes of Yaniv on this forum feels unfair.

Dude i was obviously kidding
Tho i do am curious what an individual who wants to live on blockers looks like.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
Trannies will loose when they are seen as the conservative reactionary faction that is too old to accept the new values of transpecies furries who just want to turn into dog people and grow up to marry other dogs

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
Dudes won't ever look good in dresses, even if they do go balls to wall with sissification. Chicks are only trooning out for attention tbh.

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net
Troons and fags are the cool fad right now. They'll get a few bones chucked their way, then pushed to the sidelines when the next cultural revolution fad takes hold.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
Because reality always bats last. The reality of the situation is that transmen are female, and transwomen are male. Cartoons, comics, Twitter slapfights, fanfiction and video games are just noise. Human biology is real, and will re-assert itself eventually.
In fact, I think the backlash has already begun. Men with sexual fetishes flew too close to the sun, as usual. The leaders of the Trans Rights Internet Screech Squad are stupid, arrogant, and into wierd sex stuff, so them crashing and burning is pretty much inevitable. Luckily I have this fine website to archive all the flameouts.

Gar For Archer

ne of my swo
kiwifarms.net
Instead of asking why trannyism won’t win, ask the inverse: what about it as a social movement do you think makes it so uniquely powerful that it’ll last indefinitely when other equally powerful (and then some) ideas or movements all faced their inevitable downfall within a couple of decades?

You have to remember that at one point, it was utterly inconceivable that fundamentalist Christians would ever be ousted from power in the government. Yet, generations change, and they were. Trannies are literally just this generation’s religious fundamentalists.