What makes you think troonism won't win?

Vaclav

Guato Pride World Wide!
kiwifarms.net
Another reason troonism has an expiration date is the way it throws open its arms to welcome every pervert, nonce and predator who feels like putting on a dress. Never before has a movement so eagerly adopted the scum of society as its heroes.

The gay movement had people like Foucault, Harry Hay, Allen Ginsburg and other pedos, but their acts were swept under the rug. They practiced "respectability politics," as it were. The trans movement has no concept of respectability whatsoever. When they make Alok "your kids aren't as straight and narrow as you think" Vaid-Menon a figurehead, they're sending a loud and clear message to every creep who's used to keeping his fantasies to himself, telling them that he's welcome in their movement.

The troon depravity we've seen so far is just the tip of the iceberg. Before it's over we'll see things that make Jonathan Yaniv look tame. And the trans community is incapable of saying no, you don't belong with us. They just keep inviting them in. Even the dullest of NPCs will eventually see the pattern of all the worst sexual predators flying the trans flag.

Coomer For Hire

Born to Coom
kiwifarms.net
The science doesn't matter. They don't even bother to look into it.
Yeah, it normally doesn't in actually convincing people.

It will matter when normal people start seeing their friends and family troon out, then steadily degrade mentally and physically until they potentially commit suicide, detransition, or become a crazy retard you don't want to associate with.
When they start having these mental cases flip out on them over stupid shit and demanding things from just your average person, more and more people just see the bad shit that follows in its wake.

Most people wont be convinced from a bunch of numbers and statistics, they'll be convinced when it starts to affect their lives and they feel it.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
They're insane, proud of being molested and want to be the center of attention in any circumstance.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
My ancestors lived through communism and that shit fucking fell into complete and total ruin. Commies had the numbers, the ideology, the hatred for the old establishment to fuck off. They even had the resources and the fuck you power to do what they wanted. And they still fucking fell.
I'd imagine some retarded troons and their impotent political lackeys are no way near as competent or merciless as fucking Stalin.
I guarantee you this shit will either fade away or burn itself to shit in the next few decades which is a long time, but most of us will see that shit happen. Gonna be interesting to see what comes next also.
putinitinwords.png

Truman the Jewman

I love Israel, I just hate Jews
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My problem with the troons, as others have said, is that they have never presented themselves respectably. It's always incredibly open, horrendous, degenerate shit, and rather than just practice it themselves (which is bad enough) they insist upon forcing it on the general population, who, these days, are so afraid of being "un-PC" that they'll scrape and grovel til the dilation stations are put up.

At least the gays, back when the movement started to gain acceptance, had the class to put a veneer of class and learnedness onto their movement, even if raw backroom sex and weird speed parties were happening in the background.

We live in clown world now, anyway. Everything's fucked. I'm just waiting for World War III to start.

AnimeGirlConnoisseur

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At first I believed that the OP was right, but then I realized that there is a way troons could lose and I believe that it is very likely.
1. Troons continue to win
2. White birth rates drop, as they have been
3. White countries continue to promote anti-nationalist and anti-white ideologies.
4. As birth rates drop in white countries, the elites will continue to push for more immigration so that they can continue to fill gaps in the labor force and grow the economy.
5. In Europe and Russia, Islamic migrants will enter the country and refuse to adopt troon ideology. North America will become majority Hispanic and eventually the entire American continent will be unified under one political system. What we currently refer to as Latin America will benefit from this and standards of living will improve there. Improving standards of living will lead to a drop in birth rates. This will have to be fixed by Muslim migrants from Europe, Russia, and the middle east.
6. Inshallah, the world shall be enlightened by Islam, free from degeneracy, and united as one brotherhood of man.
1627924963926.png

AnimeGirlConnoisseur

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russia is already immune to this bullshit.

Also, say all you want about current generation, but the edgy teens will reject this culture and push against it. Just wait till they hit puberty.
Optimistic.

What makes you say that Russia is immune this? All it will really take for things to change in Russia is for Putin to die and be replaced by someone who is more pro-west (most likely with CIA involvement).

And why do you say the edgy teens will reject it? How will they reject it?

Pronouns: Xe/Xer
kiwifarms.net
What makes you say that Russia is immune this? All it will really take for things to change in Russia is for Putin to die and be replaced by someone who is more pro-west (most likely with CIA involvement).
You can't kill this snake by cutting only the head. The media will parrot pro-LGBTBW+-* propaganda, but your average Russian will not buy this shit.

And the US isn't as powerful enough to infiltrate the top levels of the Kremlin, from what I see.

And why do you say the edgy teens will reject it? How will they reject it?
The whole troony/LGBT/feminism started with atheist teens trying to be edgy.

ImFuckingBored

kiwifarms.net
I think that things aren't going well the way they are going.

Now, I'm starting to think that you first worlders are gonna a rough awakening in the form of a hardcore recession that'll make '08 look like child's play. Europe will get it worse, hell, maybe that lead into the EU's collapse.

And let's say that during such times of crisis the troons will either off themselves as they do or will have to ditch this shit because they will barely be able to put food on the table.

And you know what, I don't give a shit. I already live in a shithole anyhow. You can all burn, it'll build you some character or something. Of course, this is all speculation, maybe you'll get your space gay communism or something. Who the fuck knows.
Nah we're going down the road of the world ending in fire with the retards letting it roast.

AcidityLiquidity

Just a meaty goddamn coin slot. A beefy void.
kiwifarms.net
Troonism isn't the end goal, it is just a weapon for (((certain individuals))) to undermine western society.

If a certain group of men in small hats do end up winning, you'll continue to see an explosion of troons since they will be exalted even more so than now.
If the west can get its head of it's ass, and someone with some actual balls gets control you'll see those degenerates nailed to a cross in minecraft.

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The big reason is that the beast will eat itself.

It's only just starting, but you're already getting cases of people who were pushed to transition, never saw any medical diagnosis before doing so, permanently fucked up their bodies, and only realized all too late that they weren't trans and were being groomed for it. Social Media aggressively persecutes these apostates, but their numbers increase by the day, as do studies about social contagions and sexual deviants advocating child transitioning.

Eventually, this will come to a head when a critical mass is hit. Give it a few more years and the damage done by troons to an entire generation of people is going to be unmistakable. This will be on top of the flagship poster-child of the T part of LGBT increasingly being the likes of Jonathan Yaniv and friends. As the acceptance of LGBT people plummets as a direct consequence of Troon actions, eventually the corporate side of things will pull out and the entire thing will collapse.

As was the case when legitimately transgendered people wound up being the most hurt and shoved out of their own communities when the Troons took over, however, they will be the ones holding the bag when the entire shit-show comes crashing down, and even in the entire thing fucking up it will be innocent people who suffer the most.

Fuck Troons.

RageCageChamp19

I got the mf silver coin. Literally 'mf'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As long as you have a way to not associate with them, they can't win.
Just surround yourself with people you like, get married, have kids, and watch with whom your kids associate, also, don't let them access the internet without supervision.

MG-34

Not really keen on the jews.
kiwifarms.net
As time goes on more and more people can connect the dots and realize trannies are just broken people who were more often sexually assaulted as a child and alarmingly want to sexually assault children themselves. We see it as trannies and their allies try to normalize pedophilia, trannies actively seek out to be inappropriate around children and tranny ecelebs get caught up in CP or grooming scandals. Even faggots and dykes are getting sick of trannies shit. Finally the new profitable markets in the future are going to be in East Asia as the Western economies keep shooting themselves in the head with dumb garbage like green hippie initiatives that are largely ignored in major Asian Markets like Japan, China and the Koreas or printing money and devaluing the dollar more and more to keep niggers well behaved and off the streets. Asian people don't like trannies and are likely the reason we haven't seen troons flooded in movies that need to open in Asian Markets to be successful like they have with diversity actors, thus large companies are going to dump troon pandering in order to keep profits up.