What makes you think troonism won't win?

Oglooger

One of few based™ oldfags
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The troon depravity we've seen so far is just the tip of the iceberg. Before it's over we'll see things that make Jonathan Yaniv look tame. And the trans community is incapable of saying no, you don't belong with us.
:tomgirl:

Angry Canadian

Give me 30 minutes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because 50% of them commit suicide and 50% of them are infertile. There are only so many orphans in the world for them to adopt. Their ideologies are so retarded and unrenewable that they'll delete themselves in a few generations. Plus TERFs (as fucking annoying as they are) have started becoming more and more vocal about their disapproval. Women are a far bigger voting base compared to trannies and politicians will cater their policies towards the biggest group. The pro-tranny clique is shrinking, and trannies are deleting themselves from the genepool/society. We're in for a wild ride, the next few decades are going to be comparable to a cornered wild animal going absolutely apeshit to actualize it's will to live, instead of a beaten racoon sinking it's rabbies infested fangs into your arm, it's going to be a troon whipping their dilators around like nunchucks; it's going to be crazy, but it'll end and that'll be all there is to it. In 30 years we'll remember troonism the way emo is remembered today.

ReturnedHermit

kiwifarms.net
"Troonism" is about consensus cracking and shifting perceptions of healthcare. The trans community is, at best, a eunuch class only marginally empowered by the elite in exchange for their guaranteed infertility and dependence. Their "win condition" of social hierarchy dominance, protected class status, normalization, and compelled acceptance will always be secondary to The Science. As we have seen with mRNA vaccines, The Science can make its presence felt in more efficient and substantial ways. The service recipient when discussing something as big as troonism is never the troons themselves.

Consider an alternative view for a moment: troonism is, and always was, transhumanism. Shifting the role of healthcare and the medical industry at large away from providing "fixes" to existing problems, towards providing "customizations" and "enhancements". The reason for using troons is simple market research regarding the sexless, isolated, and lonely lives experienced by millions of millennials. You're not going to start off with performance enhancements, longevity treatments, or cyberpunk implants. No, you start with the kids and the boomers. For kids, you provide a path to power for social outcasts. For boomers, you provide boner pills and menopause treatments. If you're lucky, you get to experiment with prisoners using chemical castration, but if that fails you can always provide the same treatment as a fix for prostate cancer. The goal has always been to expand markets into places we have predicted will exist for 70 years.

The troons won't win, but the transhumanists certainly will. And I think anyone who has read any sort of science fiction already figured that was the case. Maybe they didn't expect to live through it, I guess.

Robert w'E'd Leef

The famous horny teenager from the popular movie
kiwifarms.net
it's so nakedly repulsive that I have to have hope in my heart that it will be washed away like everything else in this weimar nightmare

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully in 20 years when a lot of these kids are grown up and face the consequences for puberty blockers and unneccissary gential mutilation they will look for someone to blame. Lawyers will jump on it and it will blow up to be a big scandal. The power of money and lawsuits might force some change but I suspect it will end up like the opioid crisis, ie, big pharma gets away with minimal money paid out but some regulation gets introduced eventually.
Women will have to suck it up in the meantime, and all the libfems who cheered this on will have to face to reality of having no single sex spaces. Sucks for all the Terfs but it won't be fixed any other way.
TERFs are the radfems that created this bullshit gender culture that allowed troons to exist, so fuck'em they made their bed

get_ur_gamon

* Monch *
kiwifarms.net
TERFs are the radfems that created this bullshit gender culture that allowed troons to exist, so fuck'em they made their bed
I think you mean lib fems. Radical feminism has never once stood for men becoming women, and has always advocated for males to take a back seat in feminist movements. Liberal feminists are the ones who scream about sex positivity and how whoring themselves out is super empowering.

Deepland Bystander

The good times are killing me
kiwifarms.net
"Troonism" is about consensus cracking and shifting perceptions of healthcare. The trans community is, at best, a eunuch class only marginally empowered by the elite in exchange for their guaranteed infertility and dependence. Their "win condition" of social hierarchy dominance, protected class status, normalization, and compelled acceptance will always be secondary to The Science. As we have seen with mRNA vaccines, The Science can make its presence felt in more efficient and substantial ways. The service recipient when discussing something as big as troonism is never the troons themselves.

Consider an alternative view for a moment: troonism is, and always was, transhumanism. Shifting the role of healthcare and the medical industry at large away from providing "fixes" to existing problems, towards providing "customizations" and "enhancements". The reason for using troons is simple market research regarding the sexless, isolated, and lonely lives experienced by millions of millennials. You're not going to start off with performance enhancements, longevity treatments, or cyberpunk implants. No, you start with the kids and the boomers. For kids, you provide a path to power for social outcasts. For boomers, you provide boner pills and menopause treatments. If you're lucky, you get to experiment with prisoners using chemical castration, but if that fails you can always provide the same treatment as a fix for prostate cancer. The goal has always been to expand markets into places we have predicted will exist for 70 years.

The troons won't win, but the transhumanists certainly will. And I think anyone who has read any sort of science fiction already figured that was the case. Maybe they didn't expect to live through it, I guess.
Looking at you and your other replies, this is pretty thunk-provoking and also what I've thought a little. And ultimately, I don't have problems with transhumanism... It's inevitable, and it's going to be more beneficial in the long run. But troonism philosophy, at least as we see in the public now, is almost in conflict with transhumanism. One is believing self can change and evolve into something different, better and we're not supposed to stuck in one form, and one is believing that you have an authentic, eternal self, and you must butcher yourself to resembles your believed authentic self even if the process is doing more harm to your health than good. We are nowhere close into changing sex in any real way.

But perhaps... If you see it as a 'top down' thing, you might be right.

I've always looked at troons similarly, but as a question than an answer. If they're actually enviable.. They gain social status by being mentally troubled and deciding to be a pharmaceutical patient for life. This is also the fact people who become ones are the most lonely, socially awkward and mentally disturbed demographics we're seeing. If this is top-down organisation, what does the elite want from this? Why do they need to be 'empowered'? Why is lacking in any willpower and mental strength a virtue now?

Troonism has changed its social purpose again. In the early days, it's devised so homosexual people could have a way to become 'normal', while the establishment can sterilise them and creating the image of 'perfect society' (without the gays) in their eyes. The number of people who became trannies back in the days were small, and so they could be stealth better. But perhaps they boogeymen of society, the absolute sinners of the day is not the gays anymore, and the system learning that they could lead the cattles to slaughterhouse easier if they promised a reward at the end.

And I don't know if the people in power ever look at troons as kindly as a the diversity campaign make it to be, or they're simply the mean to an end.?

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
@get_ur_gamon terfs are mad at mtf troons but are ok with ftm troons, they are the leftist dipshits who started putting gender above merit, demanding safe spaces for them while invading/destroying men spaces, using sexual harassment as a threat, demanding affirmative action and quotas, pushing for hate speech to censor free speech, etc

Mtf troons are just the consequences of their cuntiness, most of them wont drop the muhvagina shit and hate the right so why help them? fuck these bitches

Dieter Laser

Now you can bite me. Bite my boots! Bite my boots!
kiwifarms.net
Because it has a limited lifespan, just like its members. In the end maybe two or 3% of the population actually support these people, the only reason that the rest say they support them is because they are in fear of being canceled or doxxed by leftists.
At the rate we’re going there will be a serious Civil War of some sort in the next few years I fear, and after that there won’t be any of them to worry about. Social media gives them acceptance, people don’t actually accept them.

Zarael

kiwifarms.net
It can't. Something has to break eventually. Either the west will somehow wake up to the fact that it's been subverted by Marxist ideology for the past 70 years, a possibility that is admittedly becoming increasingly unlikely, or it will get so weak that China will become the predominant world power and start doing whatever the fuck it wants which will force the western nations to put progressivism on the backburner to deal with a new threat to liberal hegemony.

ReturnedHermit

kiwifarms.net
If this is top-down organisation, what does the elite want from this? Why do they need to be 'empowered'? Why is lacking in any willpower and mental strength a virtue now?
I'd say this is just marketing 101 (like 1950's marketing 101) where you sell the lifestyle to sell the product. The product is woven into a lifestyle to convey status within a group while also satisfying an intrinsic urge for individualistic self expression. The car industry and America's lack of competent public transit are the result of this very thing. A lot of the online discussion about these topics boils down to "why do the elites use marketing" which is kind of silly once you pick up on it. We are 70 years past the massive car ownership push and only now are you seeing people criticize how inefficient, damaging, expensive and stupid the whole driving everywhere really is for most people. Why did it happen? Well, after the wars the US government owed a lot of favors to a lot of auto-makers and factories to build the war machine. To prevent mass destabilization of the job market, let alone the economy, it made sense to push cars. The government wet their whistle too with the Interstate Highway System in 1956 undertaking massive infrastructure projects that were not in the spirit of the constitution, let's say. That's a lot to take in, but I think the process of how these decisions that define culture are made is what I'm trying to convey.

1. Government commandeers production of everything for the war.
2. Companies comply under the assumption they will be paid fairly for the work.
3. They weren't, mostly.
4. Government says, okay what about this? Cars, parts, etc - we create demand.
5. How?
6. Massive interstate highway system.
7. Twist the arm of state governments as the plan will prevent mass unemployment.
8. Repurpose old propaganda machine to sell cars to Americans.
9. It all works out, but... Years later
10. The jobs are eventually phased out
11. The quality of the cars is becoming a problem.
12. Government opens up imports of foreign vehicles to support their allies.
13. Oh yeah and your country is now horrifically dependent on oil.
14. Wars for oil
15. Taxpayer ends up bailing out the auto industry, paying for the wars, paying for the roads, paying for the propaganda.

The elites aren't all powerful, they don't think that far ahead, and their solutions aren't necessarily bad when examined in the moment. America is about fast talking and fast shooting. Creating a lifestyle out of medical research is a gold mine for basically the entire lifespan. Maybe the intention never was to harm, or the risk evaluation says "well the people who fix the harm are also the ones benefitting from causing it so it's a closed loop." If you want a policy angle, how do you get the medical industry to agree to universal healthcare? Dangle another market in front of them. Make the bombs and we will sell your cars. Make our bullshit healthcare system work and we will sell your estrogen. How many people have defaulted on a car loan? Buyers remorse? Crashed or even died due to malfunction or defect? The scale of suffering that you find permissible when dealing with hundreds of millions of people is shocking. Troons being marketed like any shitty car isn't meant to advocate for the lifestyle, it's just how you market anything.

Social outcasts in the internet age will (in the government's eyes): become terrorists, kill themselves, join a gang, or join the military. The military isn't exactly dying for help these days and standing armies don't mean as much as they used to. So turning these potential problems into dependents that can be squeezed for cash their whole lives on top of furthering research and policy goals on top of mobilizing troons against other social outcasts driving a wedge between your dissident population before they even graduate high school... It's worth the fucking money. The government beancounters and think tanks (in my experience) make these sorts of arguments. Marketing the lifestyle is cost, only cost. The risk is that the marketing fails or the lifestyle push results in pushback. They have 60ish years of experience doing these pushes at this point and a stellar track record. It's arguably the government's most marketable skill.

So they go ahead with it. Some people are angry, but they don't know how to be angry and it seems like there is nothing they can do about it. Remember: it's their choice. America is about freedom to make choices, so who are you to intervene? It's not your abortion, hormones, lungs, etc. Don't even get me started on the cigarettes thing.

I'd like to address some of your other points, but I'd like to take a break even more. The elites are a sort of superstate between government and big business. They are simultaneously Ford and Congress. They are good at advertising and sales, but hit or miss everywhere else. That's because human psychology is the most stable part of any consumer product. The materials and technology will change rapidly, but the person receiving it is still virtually the same. Troonism is interesting because it, in theory, changes that psychology. Within this context you could say there is an arms race to create a better consumer, one who does not need money of their own. I recall that statistic on how many millions are spent just to extend cancer patients lives by a few months. Under universal healthcare you can select your high risk outcasts and turn them into cancer patients.

Eventually there is a payoff. For a while and somewhat still today, american cars were the best in the world. I think America wants to catch up to and surpass China's weird medical science and has a stretch goal of Best In The World Biotics/Genemods. The troons are, to me, not a specific government agenda, but the satisfaction of a government checklist based on their typical obsessions. They are how the ball gets rolling and keeping it rolling will take a lot of cognitive dissonance on all sides. We will look back and honor their memory, should it all pay off. If not, they will be as faceless as those who were lobotomized and electrocuted in the name of medical science.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
There's no way troons lose without drastic measures to stop them. The slippery slope has long been out of control, it needs a reset.

Unheard Bird

kiwifarms.net
@get_ur_gamon terfs are mad at mtf troons but are ok with ftm troons, they are the leftist dipshits who started putting gender above merit, demanding safe spaces for them while invading/destroying men spaces, using sexual harassment as a threat, demanding affirmative action and quotas, pushing for hate speech to censor free speech, etc

Mtf troons are just the consequences of their cuntiness, most of them wont drop the muhvagina shit and hate the right so why help them? fuck these bitches

No. MTF are autogynephiles. Terfs like FTMs because they're women.

frozenrunner

Bracing himself for an even worse 2022
kiwifarms.net
Troons won't win because the definitions of "man" and "woman" were not established with words. They can be roughly communicated with words, but they were defined by millions of years of evolution. Nobody believes in troonism by default. People have to be brainwashed into it. And not everyone will be.

Xarpho

Very unhappy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say this is just marketing 101 (like 1950's marketing 101) where you sell the lifestyle to sell the product. The product is woven into a lifestyle to convey status within a group while also satisfying an intrinsic urge for individualistic self expression. The car industry and America's lack of competent public transit are the result of this very thing. A lot of the online discussion about these topics boils down to "why do the elites use marketing" which is kind of silly once you pick up on it. We are 70 years past the massive car ownership push and only now are you seeing people criticize how inefficient, damaging, expensive and stupid the whole driving everywhere really is for most people. Why did it happen? Well, after the wars the US government owed a lot of favors to a lot of auto-makers and factories to build the war machine. To prevent mass destabilization of the job market, let alone the economy, it made sense to push cars. The government wet their whistle too with the Interstate Highway System in 1956 undertaking massive infrastructure projects that were not in the spirit of the constitution, let's say. That's a lot to take in, but I think the process of how these decisions that define culture are made is what I'm trying to convey.

You sound like one of those public transit "advocates" who think that suburbs, cars, oil, and highways didn't exist prior to the 1950s, and simping for public transit/anti-private vehicle groups is peak pro-government/elite.

Back on topic, troons won't win because the world has a way of resetting itself after a while. Now the question is, "will troons win without some sort of war happening in-between causing hardship and the death of millions of people", probably not.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
I will say this on the troon epidemic. The reason why it will go away is within 5 years everyone will become trans that no one is trans. Suddenly the cool progressive crowd will have to find a new identity to make themselves feel good. During this phase you will see alot of troon regret occur. I wouldn't be surprised if you see alot of troon mass shooters pop up after they realize they sterilized themselves and they will spread no future. You will see alot of them wake up and realize holy shit I have nothing to lose if I shoot up those terfs who mocked me.