What meaningful thing have you done today?

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went outside.

Corndog

Tlön, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius
kiwifarms.net
I helped a random girl I had never met move a large praying mantis off of a busy sidewalk. She was afraid of touching it and didn't want the insect, about the size of my hand, to be stepped on. I coaxed it onto my palm and lifted it to a nearby windowsill. The meaningful part of the act was that I didn't tell her based on the size of the mantis, the color of the mantis and the fact that it was moving as slow as it was meant it was probably not long for this world. The weather is turning cooler here and this large female was already sluggish. Soon it would be dead. I kept the futility of our little shared act of kindness to myself, sperged out an akward "Have a nice day." and hurried away before she could reply.

Grub

kiwifarms.net
Worked a short day in the morning towards something actively bettering my life then took the old truck i've slowly been building back up over months on a nice extended drive up a few logging roads. Haven't tested 4 wheel drive yet, it's the old manual wheel lock kind, but it drives like a tank in first. Was able to get through some pretty sketchy sections without going to 4 wheel drive also took it up to highway speed for the the first time in at least five years of sitting, made it home without issue.

Overall, considering I cut in a section of brake line, replaced a caliper, a set of brake pads, had to swap out the battery and it's a 30 year old truck that sat for 5 years and this was only the 3rd drive out on it since i got it up and running again. Felt good getting home alive.

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I helped my dad finish a deck by installing railings. It was fucking cold though but the satisfaction of finishing is a feeling which can never get old.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Went to a funeral. It wasn’t so bad. The poor old guy was suffering for a while. It’s sad to see the old chap go but being elderly sucks.