What money making ideas have you thought of that the site could use. -

Oskar Dirlewanger

SS-Oberführer of 36th Waffen Grenadier Division
kiwifarms.net
Null should just embrace his Florida heritage and sell meth.
Tbh Null seem like a smart and tech-savvy boy, he could probably pull it off. I heard he lives somewhere in eastern europe, Czech Republic is a major methamphetamine nexus for the entire region, hook up a source, find out a way for purchasers to buy it anonymously with crypto, have a safe delivery way. I'm always short on meth so I would definitely welcome one more way to purchase this natural and healthy supplement.

Oskar Dirlewanger

SS-Oberführer of 36th Waffen Grenadier Division
kiwifarms.net
I'm shocked you'd take the Czech knockoff instead the original Pervitin made in Germany.
Pure medical grade meth is a superfood but v. hard to get, Czech meth is not really a knock off though, meth you can get in Europe is kinda good, all made in Czechia with polish ephedrine, it's rather good quality. It helps that meth isn't really that popular in the region, the poor man's drug of choice is street amphetamine (with the actual amphetamine content averaging on 3-4%) or mephedrone.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
get a top 5 in every topic and have an auction every week.
You want to have lolcow thot XY in the top 5? pay for it.

Horus

Rawdog is the lawdog.
kiwifarms.net
With NewProject2 up and running, we see that there are a few payment processors that are willing to gamble on people such as us. With that in mind, create some sort of embedded streaming service that can handle super-chat donations.

The idea is that the site could collect a portion of each superchat as a means of supporting it, though I imagine the initial cost of such a service is probably well out of the reach of the Farms, presently.

Reactions: TheRedChair
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino