What purpose do drag queens actually serve other than being a Lolcow? - Drag Queen Discussion

The Booba Expert

The Quartering has nice tits
kiwifarms.net
After this Blues Clues drag queen song thing, I began to wonder, what purpose do Drag Queens actually serve in current year and why are they so aggressively promoted by the media and LGBT community?

You would think drag queens are something that the fag community would actually want to move past since they sort of represent the most stereotypical worst aspects of LGBT and are very out dated in the purpose they serve since transgenders are the modern evolution because of today's medical science. Drag queens were originally for gay men who wanted to be women or for gay people who wanted sex with a woman looking thing with a penis. Now all drag queens seem to do is make trans people look bad because drag queens only make it seem even more like trannies can't pass. Drag Queens also add to the whole gay people wanting to be woman is a fetish thing. They also seem to want to be around children more than any other LGBT related group and some have been confirmed as pedos. In general they make the LGBT community look like a joke.

TLDR: With all of this and more I do not understand why LGBT people accept drag queens as part of them, when they only seem out dated and only undermine any point the LGBT tries to prove to regular people about their life style.

Last edited:

Maxxicus Callahan

kiwifarms.net
Marketing publicity through controversy put simply. There will be ample discussion about the show now and lots of eyeballs on the back and forth on twitter. I haven’t thought about that show for over 20 years.

I prefer the show Arthur with the inclusion of a gay wedding this is more suitable for kids showing the normalcy of same sex couples in society. It’s gently telling kids to be accepting without pushing a slew of terminology.

Edit: I don’t understand the fascination with Drag Queens though honestly and why they are so front and centre at the moment.

Last edited:

Easterling

cum jar conoussier
kiwifarms.net
After this Blues Clues drag queen song thing, I began to wonder, what purpose do Drag Queens actually serve in current year and why are they so aggressively promoted by the media and LGBT community?

You would think drag queens are something that the fag community would actually want to move past since they sort of represent the most stereotypical worst aspects of LGBT and are very out dated in the purpose they serve since transgenders are the modern evolution because of today's medical science. Drag queens were originally for gay men who wanted to be women or for gay people who wanted sex with a woman looking thing with a penis. Now all drag queens seem to do is make trans people look bad because drag queens only make it seem even more like trannies can't pass. Drag Queens also add to the whole gay people wanting to be woman is a fetish thing. They also seem to want to be around children more than any other LGBT related group and some have been confirmed as pedos. In general they make the LGBT community look like a joke.

TLDR: With all of this and more I do not understand why LGBT people accept drag queens as part of them, when they only seem out dated and only undermine any point the LGBT tries to prove to regular people about their life style.
its kind of always been a facet of faggot culture, or at the very least been around for quite a long time. In the Uk records of "molly houses" go back as far as as the 1700's, a molly house being a sort of private club where cross dressers and homos could meet in secret. All of which was highly illegal due to the buggery acts whcih were still in place at the time. Because of this observable historic link between faggots and cross dressing i'd say it helps explain why its considered an important part of thier "culture". In my honest opnion I think troonism is just an evolution of cross dressing, it usually where the delusion stems from, that doesnt explain why some many hetrosexual incel types troon out but its one part of a very wide issue.

Marche

kiwifarms.net
Drag queens used to just be fags being fags and played off as a joke and probably one of the least harmful images to the fags, but as with all jokes there were fags who took it seriously and made it their identity and revolved their whole life around it.
In recent years the drag culture became some iconic thing for white woman to treat as normal allowing them easy access to children to molest.

Moloko

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
Never understood why drag is on such a pedestal in the fag community when it's a mockery of female stereotypes and ultra femininity. If anything it's extremely anti-femenist. 🤔🤔🤔

I'd argue it's more misogynistic than anti-feminist, tbh. Drag queens are not dressing up as feminists or dykes. They are dressing up as cartoonish feminine charictures of heterosexual women and girls. Drag is steeped in mockery, misogyny and appropriation and it should have been confined to gay clubs.

Check out the drag queen troon on the left with the rubber tits and his skirt pinned so you can see his underwear.

Attachments

• 49318672_6.jpg
    49318672_6.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 185

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marketing publicity through controversy put simply. There will be ample discussion about the show now and lots of eyeballs on the back and forth on twitter. I haven’t thought about that show for over 20 years.

I prefer the show Arthur with the inclusion of a gay wedding this is more suitable for kids showing the normalcy of same sex couples in society. It’s gently telling kids to be accepting without pushing a slew of terminology.

Edit: I don’t understand the fascination with Drag Queens though honestly and why they are so front and centre at the moment.
With Arthur, at least the gay men in question acted like normal and functioning members of society. Ratburn was a teacher that was beloved by his class and didn't push his sexuality onto people, so of course nobody really cared when they found out he was gay.

You can't really do that with drag queens. Their existence is based on a fetish.