What purpose do drag queens actually serve other than being a Lolcow? - Drag Queen Discussion

• DDoS is active again.

fatfag

local retard
kiwifarms.net
Most things about the LGBT is not logical. I tried really hard to understand their point of view, but it is nonsense. Dragqueens are only part, because real discussions aren't allowed in those circles. It's an attention whoring and circlejerking competition. Just agree to everything in the fear of being labelled. And so, every stupid idea is accepted/added without talking about the validity of it. There is no consistency.
Might as well be called NS, cause literally that's the only logic. I don't see how the thing will crash, please add the P already FFS.

serious n00b

Autism talks: Everything else walks
kiwifarms.net
they sort of represent the most stereotypical worst aspects of LGBT [...] Now all drag queens seem to do is make trans people look bad because drag queens only make it seem even more like trannies can't pass. Drag Queens also add to the whole gay people wanting to be woman is a fetish thing. They also seem to want to be around children more than any other LGBT related group and some have been confirmed as pedos. In general they make the LGBT community look like a joke.
It's escalated to the point where they don't need to care about optics anymore.

Ozul

how I dance on da haydurs
kiwifarms.net
Their aggressive promotion is simply part of the downfall of the LGBT movement. They permitted degeneracy to infiltrate the movement and since being anti-sex in any way is considered problematic in the LGBTQ+ movement,

That's what bothers me the most about this, they equate anti-degeneracy to anti-sex.
Having a healthy relationship with sex doesn't mean you're open to exploiting the hell out of it, but I guess having normal penis to vagina sex is considered prude nowadays.

Jazz never died!

Truly epic lulz
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea why they're not treated the same way furries are.

TECHNICALLY furries don't all dress up in fursuits because they find sweaty, oversized, disproportional, poor imitations of their fursonas sexy but a good chunk still do. Do people think furries in-costume should be role models for kids? Absolutely not. Everyone nowadays knows it's a big fetish thing.
Drag queens are worse. They're a man's cheap interpretation of femininity taken to an extreme and somehow this gets a pass because not all drag queens view it as a sex thing but it clearly is. At least furries dress up like cartoon animals and not like a 2/10 succubi cosplayer.
Their aggressive promotion is simply part of the downfall of the LGBT movement. They permitted degeneracy to infiltrate the movement and since being anti-sex in any way is considered problematic in the LGBTQ+ movement, they now have to justify and excuse it. Drag queens have some sort of "not-all" argument compared to the guys walking around with pup masks so they're the natural best candidate for the job.
Except the internet treats drag queens and furries the same if not worst since even the Trannies hate them the real death of the LGBs trans aren't real. Normal people don't care about peoples sexual preferences as long as they aren't pedos. Then again me being bi and always hating the lgbs as grifters fishing for problems since society has embraced us. Funny watching lesbians and trannies fighting each other. Society will never embrace the trans even if through silent protest. Then again Klinger from MASH is the most respectful drag character and it was a joke back when you can make fun of gays and the retarded trannies.
Radar.jpg

Last edited:

Ronnie Rocket

an intellectually dishonest asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wait til this guy sees trixie
Wait you mean that isn't Trixie??

(I know, I know, it's Kim Chi.)

Then again Radar from MASH is the most respectful drag character and it was a joke back when you can make fun of gays and the retarded trannies.
Radar.jpg
That's not Radar, it's Klinger, and he was a cross-dresser/transvestite (and not really, it was just a scam to get discharged from the Army), not a drag queen or a transsexual.

Ronnie Rocket

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To the people rating this thread Dumb, I genuinely want to know why. Is it because I made this thread or I am too stupid to understand or some other reason?

Because your points are dumb.

You would think drag queens are something that the fag community would actually want to move past since they sort of represent the most stereotypical worst aspects of LGBT and are very out dated in the purpose they serve since transgenders are the modern evolution because of today's medical science.

Drag queens aren't transgender.

Drag queens were originally for gay men who wanted to be women or for gay people who wanted sex with a woman looking thing with a penis.

Drag queens were originally a comedy/nightclub act for people who wanted to have fun. Drag queens don't want to be women, those are transgenders. And gay men don't want to have sex with women, penis notwithstanding.

Now all drag queens seem to do is make trans people look bad because drag queens only make it seem even more like trannies can't pass.

Again, drag =/= trans. And if trannies can't pass then they need to step it up a bit because gay men are running rings around them.

Drag Queens also add to the whole gay people wanting to be woman is a fetish thing.

No, that's AGP transgender women. Drag queens just want to put on a show.

They also seem to want to be around children more than any other LGBT related group and some have been confirmed as pedos.

Which ones? I've only seen troons confirmed as pedos.

In general they make the LGBT community look like a joke.

Why do you care so much about the LGBT community? The T in particular?

The Booba Expert

The Quartering has nice tits
kiwifarms.net
Why do you care so much about the LGBT community? The T in particular?
I care about it because of how damaging it is to our society. My thread is basically wanting to understand why they accept drag fags from their point of view.

Also the head for the drag queen reading to children thing was a pedo. You can find it on this website.

Ronnie Rocket

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I care about it because of how damaging it is to our society. My thread is basically wanting to understand why they accept drag fags from their point of view.
Whose society? Your LGBT society, heavy on the T?

They accept and honor drag queens because they're like ambassadors of queer culture. Gay men, dressing up like crazy glamorous ladies, making people laugh. You need a queen on a parade float? Do you want to go with a butch lesbian in overalls or a drag queen in a gown? Do you need an emcee at an event? AGP troon with no makeup, receeding hairline, and 10-o-clock shadow or a flawless drag queen who can do more than screech about CISsies and TERFs?

Drag queens are one of the few good things to come out of modern queer culture (although I could do without the drag kids, ugh). They're everything troons aren't and I'm glad they're around.