• fcgh vgcf: @Pikimon, please fuck me

What qualifies for a page?

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by Sergeant Politeness, Jun 15, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
This board is for discussing the Lolcow Wiki, which is still in early phases.
  1. Now that I have more free time, I was thinking about some pages I'd like to write, but as with anything for the wiki, standards on what deserves a page and who deserves a page don't really exist.

Obviously, active cows deserve pages, but what about cows that stopped being active back when ED was still a big thing? In particular, Brett Keane is a favorite cow of mine, but given the low profile he keeps nowadays, I'm not sure if a page on him would be worth it. Definition pages for words that come up a lot on the Farms, like doxing, also deserve pages, I think.

What's the scope we're looking at here?

Sergeant Politeness

Sergeant Politeness Searching for weak points
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. If it's a lolcow or an associate of a lolcow it belongs.

Null

Null Every Where is Some Where

kiwifarms.net
  3. Actually, my other question pertains to the PK article I'm slowly grinding out. If a cow has a high-profile project that defines them or is their main source of providing content, like PK with Floraverse or Gloria Tesch with Maradonia, does the project get a page too?

Sergeant Politeness

Sergeant Politeness Searching for weak points
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Yes, but categorize them accordingly. {ps-cow|Lolcow Name|Project} for instance.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Null

Null Every Where is Some Where

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.