What race would you not date? -

nigger of the north

kiwifarms.net
Niggers. I probably find 1 in every 100 black women attractive, so basically never. I just don't find their features attractive, and they're almost always built like construction workers.

Many west African women here have hands and feet like Mike Tyson. Don't get me started on the cottage cheese legs and asses, ubiquitous obesity, and utterly reprehensible cultures.

I did have the opportunity to fuck a Somali girl at work last year. I didn't because a) she'd already banged one of my coworkers, and b) I'm not into niggers.

So, niggers.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1616801571279.png

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Altmer. They’re prissy cunts and their women are as lively as a graveyard, especially if they’re Thalmor.

If you like elves Bosmers can be a lot more wild. Overall, Bosmers are ok if you can overlook their diet. Dunmer can be very kinky but make sure to check what religion they are before going too far. TRUST ME. (If she follows Molag Bal GTFO).

Orismers can be a bit rough and not recommended for soy boys. Nords can be a bit strong spirited too but generally better to look at.

Khajeets are almost always skooma addicts, thieves, and could claw your balls off on accident... or on purpose. I knew a guy who had to go to an early retirement because of it but if pressed on the matter will falsely claim he “took an arrow to the knee.” Its a common adventurer euphemism and last I heard he took up some ole boring guard shin ding up north. I hope it works out for him.

Last edited:

nigger of the north

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if I had to I'd rather burn the coal than date a spic. It's basically the same thing and I'll probably end up with a black eye either way but at least black people can be funny and they speak a form of English. Spics are never funny, they're literally always bitchy and suck the joy out of everything.
I've never understood the fetishism for Latina girls, whether they're Mexican, Colombiana, or Brazilian. They all look like sloppy hookers to me, and seem to dress like them most of the time.