What race would you not date? -

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Altmer. They’re prissy cunts and their women are as lively as a graveyard, especially if they’re Thalmor.

If you like elves Bosmers can be a lot more wild. Overall, Bosmers are ok if you can overlook their diet. Dunmer can be very kinky but make sure to check what religion they are before going too far. TRUST ME. (If she follows Molag Bal GTFO).

Orismers can be a bit rough and not recommended for soy boys. Nords can be a bit strong spirited too but generally better to look at.

Khajeets are almost always skooma addicts, thieves, and could claw your balls off on accident... or on purpose. I knew a guy who had to go to an early retirement because of it but if pressed on the matter will falsely claim he “took an arrow to the knee.” Its a common adventurer euphemism and last I heard he took up some ole boring guard shin ding up north. I hope it works out for him.

Last edited:

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
not interested in anybody outside my own ethnicity. at most i'd consider people from closely related neighbor ethnicities, but that's as far as i'll go. anything beyond that just comes with too much trouble - different mother tongue, different customs, different culture, different outlook on life and future, different worldview, different ideas on child rearing, etc.

Ikvion

Wizard
kiwifarms.net
Jews. Not because I'm antisemitic (I am, but that isn't the reason), I just have never seen an attractive Jewish man, and Jews are the whiniest people on the planet (God bless any of you having to work in a grocery store during Passover). Even if a Jewish man were attractive and normal, I don't think I could deal with the inevitable mother or aunt that would encompass every stereotype.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
not interested in anybody outside my own ethnicity.
I just want to say, I think that's the norm for most people in the majority of the world. I don't think that's anything to be ashamed of.

Like I work with this old black widower, and a white MILF was throwing herself at him and he turned her down. I was wondering why at first and then I realized the simple reason.

A lot of immigrant men seem to be very angry because white women hypocritically say how multi-cultural and liberated they are, but won't actually date them.

nigger of the north

kiwifarms.net
As a white, Christian, Bong male, I could never date a white woman - assuming we define 'white' as being NA/Western European, ANZAC, etc. And indeed I haven't for many years now.

The attitudes to child-rearing, marriage, proper behaviour, comportment in public, etc, are just too far gone into the realm of retarded that it has simply become unfeasible for the forward-thinking man.

For the white men in this thread who are claiming they could ONLY date white women - how do you plan on answering the above issues? The reality is, if you date and marry a white woman in this age, you're practically guaranteed to get with an ex-whore, completely secular in her views, woke as hell, and abrasive to any social convention that isn't epitomised by 'you go gurlllll!! To hell with responsibility and consequences!'

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
The only nonwhites I'd even consider dating are Italians or Finns. Also, if we're being specific, I wouldn't fuck any Blacks or Asians if you had a gun pointed to my head.

For the white men in this thread who are claiming they could ONLY date white women - how do you plan on answering the above issues?

Go to church. Date from the church. Live in the boonies. I understand that there are no boonies left in bongland. I feel bad for you. It's been a successful tactic for me. If I ever ran out of church girls, I'd probably just stop dating outright. You're correct that white women have been trained to be completely worthless people, but that is not an absolute statement. If you want the tradwife life, you gotta be a traddy daddy. Also you have to find the right girl who understands that she won't even have identifiable dental records if she fucks around.

Last edited:

nigger of the north

kiwifarms.net
The only nonwhites I'd even consider dating are Italians or Finns. Also, if we're being specific, I wouldn't fuck any Blacks or Asians if you had a gun pointed to my head.

Go to church. Date from the church. Live in the boonies. I understand that there are no boonies left in bongland. I feel bad for you. It's been a successful tactic for me. If I ever ran out of church girls, I'd probably just stop dating outright. You're correct that white women have been trained to be completely worthless people, but that is not an absolute statement. If you want the tradwife life, you gotta be a traddy daddy. Also you have to find the right girl who understands that she won't even have identifiable dental records if she fucks around.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though I've heard just as many guys from the US claim the whole 'god-fearing trad woman' is just a meme. These girls are sucking the same dicks as secular Sally; they're just being more careful about it.

And yeah, those women don't exist in the UK anymore. The only women of fertile age in my church were Nigerian boat people, often extremely unattractive, and so far removed from white, British culture, they may as well not exist.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though I've heard just as many guys from the US claim the whole 'god-fearing trad woman' is just a meme. These girls are sucking the same dicks as secular Sally; they're just being more careful about it.
It depends on where you are. Remember, the U.S. is huge. Proximity to a major city plays a huge role. If you are more than a two hour drive away from a major city, you can find an honest woman. If you live in the countryside on the outskirts of a metropolitan area, it's going to be a LOT harder. Women don't engage in hypergamy if they don't have a social safety net. City bitches always have something to fall back on, or another dick to ride. They're ALWAYS looking for an "upgrade". Rural women in a town where the gas station is the cultural hub don't devalue their men like that, and it's for their own benefit.

99% of the people who say tradwife is a meme are the same kinds of people who dress and act like rednecks, but live in a tourist town close to a major city. They think a town of 15,000 is backwoods, and have never seen an honest to god farm.

Last edited:

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
The attitudes to child-rearing, marriage, proper behaviour, comportment in public, etc, are just too far gone into the realm of retarded that it has simply become unfeasible for the forward-thinking man.
I really have no counterargument to this. It's true. Every once in a while, I meet a white woman that seems to be an exception to this, a truly kind-hearted person, but they're always taken. Always by high-status men that I couldn't possibly compete with even if I wanted to.

I will say that I went interracial once and dated an Asian woman. It was actually really nice for a while. Actually, she ended up being the one hung-up on the race thing ("What will people/parents think!?" "People are staring at us!") whereas I didn't even think about it.

I think the main negative about white men marrying white women is that their children will be white and will be heavily discriminated against, marginalized, and demonized by actual institutionalized racism.