What religion are you (quiz) -

Jackass RN

Schmuck in Scrubs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to bother with the whole picture, but I'm 100% Unitarian Universalist, 88% Liberal Quakerism, and 84% Reformed Judaism. My lowest were Jehovah's Witnesses (20%), Seventh-Day-Adventists (24%), Roman Catholicism (29%)

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
100% Unitarian Universalism. The belief system I grew up with. Apparently, I have been brainwashed well!
96% Secular Humanism though, which is honestly pretty closely related.
83% Liberal Quakerism, which, again, is also fairly related.

Hellblazer

Everything has its time and everything dies.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
100% Secular Humanism
88% Unitarian Universalism
62% Liberal Christian Protestantism

Sounds about right. Never have had much use for religion.

• Feels
Reactions: Zack the ripper

Goddessoftheshire

I'm so very pretty!
kiwifarms.net
100% Secular Humanist not a surprise because growing up I was always at odds with the more religious people in my life.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
kiwifarms.net
I got 100% UU, which I don't think is that helpful considering their belief is basically "believe whatever you want." I guess it's kind of a catch-all for people who would otherwise be atheist, agnostic, or secular humanist, but have a few spiritual beliefs.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino