What religion are you (quiz) -

'tism

Just a touch.
kiwifarms.net
100% Unitarian universalist, 95% Neo-pagan, 81% Taoist. Well, it almost got it right.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Top 3: Conservative Protestant Christian, Liberal Quakerism, Unitarian Universalism
Bottom 3: Hinduism, Atheism, Jainism/Eastern Orthodox Christianity (The two share the same percentage)

Just gotta say, I honestly feel this sort of quiz could be off. Then again, perhaps I do adhere to these but I am taking this quiz with some salt since I honestly never bothered with the "how important is this to me" that was at the bottom along with kinda feeling a bit conflicted on what to choose for some (afterlife belief, etc.). Also put down neutral for some questions so that probably thought I was something else.

88% Liberal Quakerism. Wooooooooooww. This test is kinda derp, isn't it?
You aren't the only one that feels that way about the quiz.

Kirby

There is just something about a teen body
kiwifarms.net
100% Unitarian Universalism

I mean that probably makes sense. It's basically a cop-out style of religion where you just kind of believe that there's something. You just really don't have a clue what the hell it is you need to worship or even if you need to worship in the first place. Being considered 77% Scientologist though is a little alarming though.

Dravite

NaMg3Al6Si6O18(BO3)3(OH)3OH
kiwifarms.net
100% "orthdox" Quaker, 84% of both Seventh-Day Adventism and conservative Protestant.

I took the test a while back and got about the same result, which surprised me because the other two high percentages describe me far better than being a Quaker, since I'm from an Adventist offshoot that carries on some of the same theology; the Adventist tradition is usually bent towards pacifism, so I imagine that helped me get what I did. After I took it last I got curious about them, and the idea of contemplative, self-driven services appealed to my mystic side; maybe when I get a free Sunday I'll pay them a visit.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have taken this test multiple times in my life and I remember that I originally got scientologist but afterwards I got neopagan every time until this time

Abethedemon

Trve and Honest
kiwifarms.net
I got UU as well, but my second highest (at 77 percent) was Neopaganism. My third was Liberal Quakerism. Lowest were Islam and Bahai.

Anus

Formerly PickleGuy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My top 3:

Secular Humanism (100%)
Unitarian Universalism (98%)
Liberal Quakerism (83%)

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
Top 3
Unitarian Universalism (100%)
Liberal Quaker (86%)
Secular Humanism/Taoism (75%)

Bottom 3
Eastern Orthodox (12%)
Roman Catholic (18%)
Seven Day Adventist (19%)

I was baptized Catholic, but I guess the religion never quite clicked with me

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
100% secular humanist. Not surprised by that. The only 0 I had was for Jehovah's Witnesses.

DNJACK

Part of the EDF communauty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
first question involved name and email address. I'm do not care enough to put up with that shit.

• Autistic
Reactions: Rat Speaker
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino