What religion are you (quiz) -

PastryWitch

kiwifarms.net
The site redesigned the quiz, so achieving anything above %50 is almost impossible.

My top 3
10% Christian Conservative Protestant
8% Roman Catholic
8% 7th day Adventists

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there even a difference between secular humanism and atheism besides the name? If they're trying to distance themselves from the word 'atheism,' I guess they're doing a good job at it, because the first time I heard of them was on a poster and the way they described themselves made me think they were some sort of cult.

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got Secular Humanisn. Which I guess is close to my actual atheist beliefs.
Unitarian Universalism is at 91% but I can't agree with that since I don't believe in "spiritual growth" and reject any belief in God and religious practice.

Is there even a difference between secular humanism and atheism besides the name? If they're trying to distance themselves from the word 'atheism,' I guess they're doing a good job at it, because the first time I heard of them was on a poster and the way they described themselves made me think they were some sort of cult.
I think secular humanism isn't precicely saying there is no God, but instead saying that if you do believe in God(s) that shouldn't be a basis for decision making. So go ahead and believe in God- but religion is no excuse not to think critically.

Personally, I like my d-bag no Gods, no religion, no spirituality much better.

Slowboat to China

Drinking Toilet Duck
kiwifarms.net
I'm kinda skeptical about the quiz, honestly. A lot of it seems pretty simplified, and I didn't do the "how important is this to you" part, since it didn't seem to require it and I couldn't be arsed to really grade my responses. So, yeah, take it all with a massive heaping of salt.

From the responses I did give, though, it nailed me at 100% Roman Catholic. Though it also told me I was 96% Eastern Orthodox Christianity, which tells me the quiz sees into my soul and knows of my secret shameful Catholic boner for Byzantine history.

The next few entries were just the flavors of Protestantism and Orthodox Quakerism. Apparently I skew more towards the Jews than the Muslims (no surprise, the evil shekel-hoarders corrupted me early by being kind and intelligent friends, the bastards). And my very bottom value is New Age, with 16%.

Reactions: Dr.Research

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
I got Secular Humanism. Other top answers were Unitarian (87%) and Atheism (83%)

For some reason I am 23% Scientologist.

Piss Clam

Squeeze me.
kiwifarms.net
Quiz is a piece of shit. There is no agnostic. I'm not Atheist. I enjoy going to church, but I need evidence.

Your beliefs match closest with Secular Humanism!
So fucking wrong.

RedRightHand

Why are you reading this.
kiwifarms.net
So my result was Sikhism apparently followed by:

Interestingly, seems my results are quite different from most people answering this quiz, but that's probably because I'm a very specific type of christian

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Secular Humanism.

Kind of making some interesting assumptions there, given how much of a misanthrope I tend to be when left to my devices. I consider myself an apatheist, but I don't even care enough about THAT to wave it around a lot.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino