What Should Amber's Halloween Costume Be? - as the holidays approach, this may be the last time she can fit into one

What should Amber be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Last year she and Becky were going to do a couple's costume. Salt and Pepper, but Amber decided to be a vampire at the last minute leaving Becky wearing all white, to which she doused herself in glow paint and decided to be a glowstick.

Did she ever dress up when she was with Destiny? I know when she was with Krystle she was a cat, I think twice.

I'd like to see Becky finally get her couple's costume this year. Maybe they could be Jack and Rose from Titanic, or the girls from Heavenly Creatures, or like, a bowling ball and a baseball? Bacon and Aygggs? Something cute.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last year she and Becky were going to do a couple's costume. Salt and Pepper, but Amber decided to be a vampire at the last minute leaving Becky wearing all white, to which she doused herself in glow paint and decided to be a glowstick.
I remember this and I'm convinced that the reason she backed out of it at the last minute is because she realized a ton of people would be making "salt & pepper? more like bowling ball / baseball" (or bowling ball / bowling pin) jokes. She's so insecure.

I wouldn't be surprised if, despite bragging on social media a few hours ago about how AMAZEEEN her life is she ends up using the muh mental is bad excuse for doing absolutely nothing but eating for halloween.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I remember this and I'm convinced that the reason she backed out of it at the last minute is because she realized a ton of people would be making "salt & pepper? more like bowling ball / baseball" (or bowling ball / bowling pin) jokes. She's so insecure.
I honestly think she just chose the vampire costume because she realized she could look like hawt shit in it, with the cape and fake flowers crown, rather than dressing in complete black like all the other days of her existence.

The fact that it happened to be a couple costume didn't really mean anything to her: she didn't get Becky a Dracula/Frankenstein/Umpty Dumpty costume to go along with hers, so it was just a completely narcissistic choice.

Remember: no matter how many times people will joke about Amber, she'll always think of herself as a curvy Naomi Campbell.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino