Containment What SHOULD Chris's fate be? - Gay CWC fanfic edition

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

What should happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 231 16.2%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 2 0.1%
  • Mental institution

Votes: 443 31.1%
  • Nothing (forgiveness blessing)

Votes: 39 2.7%
  • Put to sleep

Votes: 173 12.2%
  • LADY'S prison

Votes: 44 3.1%
  • No prison, but hobo saga

Votes: 140 9.8%
  • Group home

Votes: 112 7.9%
  • Live with Cole

Votes: 51 3.6%
  • Move to Tranch

Votes: 165 11.6%
  • Other

Votes: 23 1.6%

• Total voters

SaintChristopher69

[Unintelligible]
kiwifarms.net
Not a clue, though the story of Chris Chan is a tragedy.

I think it's time we finally cancel Chris. I feel awful for saying this, given that he’s an autistic man without any real social barriers, but he deserves to be at the lowest point in how life. Who knows, one could argue that this could probably be the best thing for him. He’ll get the help he needs. A chance to get grounded. A chance to be taken back into reality, which is just one of the many things holding him back. I also hope Barb gets put into a nice care home. Look, we all know she abused both Cole and Chris going on. She was a manipulative witch who’s wholeheartedly responsible the clusterfuck that Chris’ life has turned out to be.

Chris is a complicated case-study. No one taught him about his own condition. He more or less garnered his own ignorant interpretation of what the condition is. It's also worth noting that he wasn’t taught the simplicities of life (i.e, money, taxes, etc). He was left to himself. He’s grown up to be narcissistic man child. And who can blame him.

serious n00b

Autism talks: Everything else walks
kiwifarms.net
I think it's time we finally cancel Chris.
kf personal army req.png

Yamcha's Only Fan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
Best case scenario for chris: prison. it'd be his last chance to grow the fuck up. Slim chance of that, but its possible.
But really? I'd like chris to be left with fucking nothing. No supporters, no internet, no asskissers, no one holding his hand, no one feeding his ego, no one giving him money. Nothing. People only grow when they need to adapt, and chris has been overly-comfortable for his entire life and thus never had to grow beyond the age of 6 in terms of morals or intelligence. I don't care if that's in an asylum, prison, or in the streets, I want karma to at last come knocking on chris's door, especially for that "you know, jobs? they aren't for me. they're for normal people" crack.

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
Gonna say mental institution, especially if my hunch about Barb grooming and abusing him is somehow proven correct. Even if Chris is just a disabled, severely mentally ill dude repeating the abusive behaviors taught to him by his parents (especially barb), he still clearly can't function and committing sex crimes makes him a danger to others.