Containment What SHOULD Chris's fate be? - Gay CWC fanfic edition

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

What should happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 230 16.3%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 2 0.1%
  • Mental institution

Votes: 441 31.2%
  • Nothing (forgiveness blessing)

Votes: 37 2.6%
  • Put to sleep

Votes: 172 12.2%
  • LADY'S prison

Votes: 44 3.1%
  • No prison, but hobo saga

Votes: 139 9.8%
  • Group home

Votes: 109 7.7%
  • Live with Cole

Votes: 51 3.6%
  • Move to Tranch

Votes: 165 11.7%
  • Other

Votes: 23 1.6%

• Total voters

A Flying Nun

kiwifarms.net
Chris receives a very long prison sentence, being shown little mercy, because the judge recognizes that although he may be autistic, on numerous counts he has been a danger to society and a burden, not to mention it may not be wise to release a man who now believes himself to be Jesus Christ into rural Virginia. In this sense, prison functions both as his punishment and his daycare center.

In prison, Chris is prison raped by some other thug prisoner, much in the fashion he raped Barb. Initially he hates it and screams and cries and desperately calls on his Sonichu friends to come save him, threatening the merge or that he has great powers to hurt the thug, but no one comes. He cries and cries, and the treatment slowly breaks him, forcing him to come to terms with the merge being a lie. There is no power medallion, there is no Magichan, there is no hope. There is only the treatment he's receiving now.

With time, Chris grows accustomed to his newfound prison husband, realizing for the first time, someone treats him like the woman he claims to be. The thug also takes a liking to Chris in particular, because whilst most prisoners would struggle and fight for power and dominance, Chris becomes complacent and even happy with his position. Ironically, Chris' ability to adapt and adopt whatever ideas he's surrounded by proves useful for the first time, allowing him to slowly but surely adopt the title of "prison bitch" willingly.

And one day Chris wakes up, looks around him, sees his prison husband at his side, and realizes....he finally, finally did it. He may not ever find a girlfriend-free girl, but he did find a fellow girlfriend-free boy to spend his days with. Perhaps he had been looking in the wrong place all along.

Oh and then one day he dies on the toilet like Elvis or something. I dunno, it's hard to find a fitting ending beyond the prison rape husband part.

Aegeus

I should be dead...but dark forces keep me...alive
kiwifarms.net
Oh and then one day he dies on the toilet like Elvis
What an anticlimactic ending. Other than that, I find the rest of your hypothetical scenario to be quite plausible.

Chris has always been an effeminate faggot, but he has tried to fight against that reality all his life. That is where all his tardtastic shit about being a "transexual female soul male lesbian" comes from. His low-IQ deformed, useless brain is trying to reconcile the fact he is an effeminate faggot that wants to get fucked in the ass with the anti-gay indoctrination that he absorbed from his parents and the Baptist church that he used to attend.

Kirby

#freechris
kiwifarms.net
The thug also takes a liking to Chris in particular
unless the thug is sockness this will never happen

if chris's disgusting smell and appearance dont immediately turn them off then the numerous pairs of dirty crapped briefs will

if chris interacts with other people in prison it will just be people trolling him which he is already used to

Splinters RCVD ✞

Babylon comes, but there is hope!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The death penalty.
Chris is an imbecile, but also a psychopath, just a very stupid and cowardly one, with obsessions and fantasies that (somewhat) led him away from 'conventional' harm. If said fantasies are of any indication, he would have done worse, if not for cowardice and lack of physical strength, plus his overwhelming addiction to his games, toys etc..

Notice that whenever it came down to it so to speak, Chris was shown on multiple occasions to be uncannily intelligent or dedicated.

The medallion-up-the-butt incident, playing the trans card (for sex), warring against ED and others (threat of having all his junk taken away, courtesy of Bob and his gloom talk), hedgehog defensive posture incident (threat of being attacked by people), screaming, raging, 'voodoo doll' recreations, morbid drawings (hinting an understanding of how such things work and what they do to people), also the latter 4 being specific, elaborate and targeted.

Or, when he insinuated having an older woman as a girlfriend to Null:
Psychopaths have a peculiar double compulsion of bragging about their escapades while simultaneously obfuscating them, wanting that ego rush, but knowing that what they are showing off could have net negative consequences for them. He wanted to share the 'good news' with Null, but knew that it could get him in serious trouble.

And then the older woman turned out to be Barb. No goddess-preaching or crazy. Instant flight, then radio silence until he was found by the police and taped by Ralph.

But by far the biggest giveaway is how, outside of situations where he or an object of his fixations faces some kind of threat, perceived or real, Chris never displayed or displays the slightest level of distress, and how his conduct is generally fluent and smooth, not staggered and delayed like someone struggling with insanity or having severe neural defects.

Chris also never acknowledged fault for anything, and automatically shut out everything from his mind that went in direct, express contradiction to his imaginary pocket reality. His ability to pick up on the latter is strangely precise.

For an empathic person to behave like this, one would have to be subjected to some serious brainwashing (never happened to Chris), or extremely mentally retarded. Someone sufficiently damaged to not even register such a brutally awful life and whatever comes with it would not be capable of thinking
remotely as sophisticated as Chris was. Not unassisted, at the very least.

Autists and such too pick up on pain sooner or later. It's simply not an excuse.

As for his present behavior? It's his limited, human brain suffering an overload from the exponentially growing stack of lies and fantasies he engineers.

Source: Having been surrounded by many psychopaths for most of my life, + I knew someone a bit like this for a short while. (slight powerlevel)

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
The death penalty.
Chris is an imbecile, but also a psychopath, just a very stupid and cowardly one, with obsessions and fantasies that (somewhat) led him away from 'conventional' harm. If said fantasies are of any indication, he would have done worse, if not for cowardice and lack of physical strength, plus his overwhelming addiction to his games, toys etc..

Notice that whenever it came down to it so to speak, Chris was shown on multiple occasions to be uncannily intelligent or dedicated.

The medallion-up-the-butt incident, playing the trans card (for sex), warring against ED and others (threat of having all his junk taken away, courtesy of Bob and his gloom talk), hedgehog defensive posture incident (threat of being attacked by people), screaming, raging, 'voodoo doll' recreations, morbid drawings (hinting an understanding of how such things work and what they do to people), also the latter 4 being specific, elaborate and targeted.

Or, when he insinuated having an older woman as a girlfriend to Null:
Psychopaths have a peculiar double compulsion of bragging about their escapades while simultaneously obfuscating them, wanting that ego rush, but knowing that what they are showing off could have net negative consequences for them. He wanted to share the 'good news' with Null, but knew that it could get him in serious trouble.

And then the older woman turned out to be Barb. No goddess-preaching or crazy. Instant flight, then radio silence until he was found by the police and taped by Ralph.

But by far the biggest giveaway is how, outside of situations where he or an object of his fixations faces some kind of threat, perceived or real, Chris never displayed or displays the slightest level of distress, and how his conduct is generally fluent and smooth, not staggered and delayed like someone struggling with insanity or having severe neural defects.

Chris also never acknowledged fault for anything, and automatically shut out everything from his mind that went in direct, express contradiction to his imaginary pocket reality. His ability to pick up on the latter is strangely precise.

For an empathic person to behave like this, one would have to be subjected to some serious brainwashing (never happened to Chris), or extremely mentally exceptional. Someone sufficiently damaged to not even register such a brutally awful life and whatever comes with it would not be capable of thinking
remotely as sophisticated as Chris was. Not unassisted, at the very least.

Autists and such too pick up on pain sooner or later. It's simply not an excuse.

As for his present behavior? It's his limited, human brain suffering an overload from the exponentially growing stack of lies and fantasies he engineers.

Source: Having been surrounded by many psychopaths for most of my life, + I knew someone a bit like this for a short while. (slight powerlevel)
While your post is interesting and optimistic: Virginia abolished it:
Capital punishment was abolished in Virginia on March 24, 2021, when Governor Ralph Northam signed a bill into law. The law took effect on July 1, 2021.

Sailor

Oh Fawk Buddy
kiwifarms.net
I think what people are kinda forgetting is that Chris literally has the mind of a child. This is a grown man who thought an internet bully was coming to kill him so he put a stuffed bear in his bed and hid. He believes anything he hears and believes he's in an anime.

Can Chris Chan really be held responsible for what he's done really? He has the mind of a four year old and the body (hormones) of a grown ass man. Of course he know what he was doing was wrong but the problem is he reacts and thinks like a kid.

With the years and years of trolls and weens scraping at his sanity, it was only going to get worse. The fact that there are so many eyes on him all the time for over ten years has added to his God complex.

Maybe I am very soft but he belongs in a home where he has no internet access and he can draw his little comics for the staff and play his vidya. Leave him to his own devices.

I look forward to when the Netflix documentary comes out, because of course Netflix will come and dig it's claws into a story like this and make it 100X worse

Plight of the Bumblebee

kiwifarms.net
Could you give an example of this? Because to me it's more that people tend to underestimate his (and their) intelligence when they deal with him, so even though he's still a tard, when he does something remotely logical they are blindsided.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
I think he should move in with Ralph and cohost the Killstream. It'd be torment for Ralph and eventually Ralph would smash his head open on air in a fit of drunken rage when Chris is just blathering about ponies instead of dropping dirt on Null. Unironically would probably make the Killstream watchable while Ralph attempts to tardwrangle him too. Everyone kind of wins.

Splinters RCVD ✞

Babylon comes, but there is hope!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could you give an example of this? Because to me it's more that people tend to underestimate his (and their) intelligence when they deal with him, so even though he's still a tard, when he does something remotely logical they are blindsided.
He was fine posting stuff about BC 14 until his parents told him off for it. We never see him apologize or admit fault, not even to Bob. He just whines at him to defend his weird life and rages at the internet to take everything down.

No distress over any damage done, just animalistic huddling over himself and his fixations.

In the BlueSpike recording, he sounds bored for the most part, even when the guy tells him to shove the Sonichu medallion up his anus, even when the other trolls switch sides. As if he wanted to say: 'eh, just gimme the girl already...'

He is (mostly?) apathetic to there being a massive collection of morbid material on him, so long as he or whatever he wants remain unharmed in his eyes. Unawareness is not an excuse, the early ED days established that.

When he is being caught by the police and taped by Ralph, he sounds casual and off-handed, not alarmed or upset.

In his messaging, its typical of him to engage in long-winded, floral dialogue, while casually downplaying his involvement or outright dismissing it.

Eg.: In the Megan case, he offhandedly dismisses her worries in a few sentences, to be followed by much rambling. In his first KF-documented 'Jesus letter' to Null, Chris dedicates only a portion to 'Null Judas', preceded and followed by rambling.

He curtly establishes a point, considers himself vindicated and innocent, and then goes on with the crazy as if nothing happened, or as if he is the victim of injustice.

What I specificly aim at are his emotions and attitude. Which carry on uninterrupted to this day. A disability of emotional control and display simply does not apply here.

That level of retardation would take away the possibility of his elaborate, theatrical temper tantrums, RP-like acts and his crude love display attempts.

Christorian X

kiwifarms.net
I think he should move in with Ralph and cohost the Killstream. It'd be torment for Ralph and eventually Ralph would smash his head open on air in a fit of drunken rage when Chris is just blathering about ponies instead of dropping dirt on Null. Unironically would probably make the Killstream watchable while Ralph attempts to tardwrangle him too. Everyone kind of wins.
As messed up as it is to say, I could see Ethan trying to have Chris stay with them for a few days as his private content cow. It feeds into my larger theory that the Chris arrest video was essentially his first big dopamine hit hes been trying to chase with gambling ever since. It's made straeming and everything else boring in comparison. Upon Chris's release I could easily see the Gunt chasing the dragon with some Chris-Chan exclusives.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
As messed up as it is to say, I could see Ethan trying to have Chris stay with them for a few days as his private content cow. It feeds into my larger theory that the Chris arrest video was essentially his first big dopamine hit hes been trying to chase with gambling ever since. It's made straeming and everything else boring in comparison. Upon Chris's release I could easily see the Gunt chasing the dragon with some Chris-Chan exclusives.
I personally would love to see him attempting to tard wrangle Chris, that'd be actual quality entertainment.

HeilDave

GodBear must feed (and sneed)
kiwifarms.net
Shot with a 12 gauge to the head behind the shed. Society was better off when we didn't allow the weirdos to be around.
It's easy to consider yourself normal when compared to an autistic tard who shits himself, fucks his mom and thinks he's cartoon jesus. Most good ol boys from down south think someone who calls himself "boi" and jerks off to cartoons is a weirdo who shouldn't be allowed to be around.

boi.PNG

OrionBalls

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
Chris should be placed in a long term (at least twenty-four month) inpatient occupational and CBT treatment center. Then, he should be serve the prison sentence for his crimes that he admitted to. In gen pop. Gotta see if the behavioral therapy actually sticks. And make an order of his eventual parole that he does seek gainful employment outside the home. I dislike recidivism in many cases, but this idiot kind of deserves it.