Containment What SHOULD Chris's fate be? - Gay CWC fanfic edition

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

What should happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 234 16.2%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Mental institution

Votes: 446 30.8%
  • Nothing (forgiveness blessing)

Votes: 39 2.7%
  • Put to sleep

Votes: 178 12.3%
  • LADY'S prison

Votes: 44 3.0%
  • No prison, but hobo saga

Votes: 144 10.0%
  • Group home

Votes: 118 8.2%
  • Live with Cole

Votes: 51 3.5%
  • Move to Tranch

Votes: 166 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 24 1.7%

• Total voters

Pastor Martin Ssempa

AFRICA DO NOT WANT THIS SICKNESS
kiwifarms.net
The Court decides that Chris' crimes are of a magnitude too great to contain within the Virginia custodial system, so Chris is transferred to ADX Florence. Seizing power in the aftermath of a prison riot during the Collapse of America in 2025, Chris rules Florence County (by now renamed Greater CWCville) alongside El Chapo, Ramzi Yousef and Ted Kaczynski as an anarcho-primitivist Salafist narcostate.

DownSouthBoi

kiwifarms.net
It's easy to consider yourself normal when compared to an autistic tard who shits himself, fucks his mom and thinks he's cartoon jesus. Most good ol boys from down south think someone who calls himself "boi" and jerks off to cartoons is a weirdo who shouldn't be allowed to be around.

View attachment 2679681
Bruh did you have to ruin my username? "Boi" was because it's how it's said phonetically, and now I find out dykes use it.

Ophelia

Leave! Never return!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bring back the penal treadmill.

Attachments

• 30E474E2-7FB7-4039-862E-854ACBA834E5.webp
    87.3 KB · Views: 60

Sterbenchu

I hereby decline to participate in the merge
kiwifarms.net
Imagine Cole would try a makeover for Chris, fix his live and find him a boyfriend free girl or whatever he desires rn.