Containment What SHOULD Chris's fate be? - Gay CWC fanfic edition

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What should happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 206 18.4%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Mental institution

Votes: 350 31.3%
  • Nothing (forgiveness blessing)

Votes: 29 2.6%
  • Put to sleep

Votes: 135 12.1%
  • LADY'S prison

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • No prison, but hobo saga

Votes: 103 9.2%
  • Group home

Votes: 76 6.8%
  • Live with Cole

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Move to Tranch

Votes: 127 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 18 1.6%

• Total voters

Turbocuck

kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing would be if he was released on probation with the only rule being that he can't fuck his mom anymore, then he did it anyway the first night back and told some random bitch on Discord all about it.

Actually it would be even funnier if there was a government installed car alarm on Barb's pussy that went off.

ANobody

tinfoil haberdasher.
kiwifarms.net
"He's suffering, Null. We have to do it"

"He's my cow, Rocky. I'll do it"
Null choked back tears as he snapped the action of the double barrel shotgun closed, taking a deep breath he began to walk towards the shed.

Last edited:

tyko

kiwifarms.net
Prison long enough for him to get used to life in there.
Having him feel comfortable with his simple lifestyle in there and then having that rug pulled on him when he gets released would be the most fitting punishment.

My Earnest Opinions

kiwifarms.net
If Chris suddenly died of a heart attack or some blood clot related complicated that could be attributed to him taking the Trump vaccine, how would this forum and the internet react? How would pro covid vax people react?

DesertFerret7

kiwifarms.net
We did get the bad ending on the Adventures of Chris Chan Saga and the ending was Chris Chan doing it with his mom. We should have completed all the side quests and beaten the optional bosses to unlock the good ending. The way I see it, he should spend time in the jail facility for quite a while. For what he has done, he needs lots of time to think about what he did. Those letters were very interesting to say the least and him saying dimensions are merging is pretty baffling unless it happens. I can't give an answer because there has to be proof of dimensions merging. Oh how the lolcopters fly by my house.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
We did get the bad ending on the Adventures of Chris Chan Saga and the ending was Chris Chan doing it with his mom. We should have completed all the side quests and beaten the optional bosses to unlock the good ending. The way I see it, he should spend time in the jail facility for quite a while. For what he has done, he needs lots of time to think about what he did. Those letters were very interesting to say the least and him saying dimensions are merging is pretty baffling unless it happens. I can't give an answer because there has to be proof of dimensions merging. Oh how the lolcopters fly by my house.

I've thought about it a lot, but I don't think this is the end of Christory. Barb was just the midboss. Like in Final Fantasy 6, you fight the mid-game battle, the World of Balance ends -- and after an interlude period, you go back to the world map, and it's now the World of Ruin where everything is shit but life still continues. It goes from being an exciting, plucky adventure to one where you're haunted by the ghosts of the damned.

DesertFerret7

kiwifarms.net
I've thought about it a lot, but I don't think this is the end of Christory. Barb was just the midboss. Like in Final Fantasy 6, you fight the mid-game battle, the World of Balance ends -- and after an interlude period, you go back to the world map, and it's now the World of Ruin where everything is shit but life still continues. It goes from being an exciting, plucky adventure to one where you're haunted by the ghosts of the damned.
You're right! This is not the end of the Chris Chan Saga. In fact we got a sequel and he is in jail after the bad ending. The good ending would be for the sequel is that he is in a mental institution where he gets help and turn around for the better. Only time will tell. Seems that jail is making him spiritual and that he is a god. If he is a god then I must be the Prince of Persia.

DesertFerret7

kiwifarms.net
You're right! This is not the end of the Chris Chan Saga. In fact we got a sequel and he is in jail after the bad ending. The good ending would be for the sequel is that he is in a mental institution where he gets help and turn around for the better. Only time will tell. Seems that jail is making him spiritual and that he is a god. If he is a god then I must be the Prince of Persia. It's baffling to say the least. At least he is away from the community and securely locked away.

Branman65

MOMMY MILKERS
kiwifarms.net
Chris should be taken to a special room in the prison, layed on the bed, allowed to watch the mlp, all as a pretty girl in a nurse uniform administrates Chris 50 milligrams of potassium chloride intravenously.

Ophelia

You wanna get nuts? C’mon, let’s get nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Execution, but precede it with struggle sessions in which all his former galpals can tell him what they really thought of him. Add MLW and Mike Snyder too....
I don’t think any of them would want to do this. Chris would just write them off as haters anyway. No satisfaction to be had.