Containment What SHOULD Chris's fate be? - Gay CWC fanfic edition

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What should happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 206 18.3%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Mental institution

Votes: 351 31.1%
  • Nothing (forgiveness blessing)

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Put to sleep

Votes: 136 12.1%
  • LADY'S prison

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • No prison, but hobo saga

Votes: 105 9.3%
  • Group home

Votes: 76 6.7%
  • Live with Cole

Votes: 40 3.5%
  • Move to Tranch

Votes: 129 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 18 1.6%

• Total voters

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
Chris should be taken to a special room in the prison, layed on the bed, allowed to watch the mlp, all as a pretty girl in a nurse uniform administrates Chris 50 milligrams of potassium chloride intravenously.

You want to give him a potassium supplement to improve his nutrition or something?

The intravenous LD50 of KCl is ~60mg/kg. Chris weighs a hell of a lot more than 1kg.

Sword fight to the death against Kim Jong Un atop the Empire State Building.

They're both fat fucks in terrible health, Chris might stand a fighting chance in that battle. Jail Chris might have gotten in good enough shape to come out victorious.

Last edited:

Bent_Duck

kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing would be if he was released on probation with the only rule being that he can't fuck his mom anymore, then he did it anyway the first night back and told some random bitch on Discord all about it.

Actually it would be even funnier if there was a government installed car alarm on Barb's pussy that went off.

Kinda like that breathalyzer lock that DUI convicts have on their car ignitions, but this one is a coomalyzer...

RedRocket69

Just A Dog Looking For His White Girl
kiwifarms.net
The only true form of justice would be to lock him in a motel room with Jacob Sockness for a month. ddkd51e-8fa3531a-20e8-442b-8e4b-d222512a086f.png

redcent

A pox on both your houses
kiwifarms.net
You want to give him a potassium supplement to improve his nutrition or something?

The intravenous LD50 of KCl is ~60mg/kg. Chris weighs a hell of a lot more than 1kg.

They're both fat fucks in terrible health, Chris might stand a fighting chance in that battle. Jail Chris might have gotten in good enough shape to come out victorious.
Potassium infusion burns.

Had it once. Apparently about 60% patients reject the treatment because it hurts that much. I took it slow, - only way you can- and kept my arm very still, gritting my teeth hard and clenching my fist.

Although the idea of the motherfucker getting this is just justice.

Lucky Joestar

kiwifarms.net
I think a group home is where he should go, but my guess is that he’ll end up in a mental institution, since I don’t think he’s playing with a full deck. Prison would very likely be a bad choice, since sexual offenders usually get shivved if they end up in genpop. If he does end up in prison, he’ll probably be segregated along with the other jellyheads (mentally ill inmates).

Also, they should legally change his name to Ian Brandon Anderson.

Sprawy Handlowe PPHU

kiwifarms.net
He should be put free. And some rich degenerate should pay his basic needs (accomodation in cleaned 14BC, food rations apropatie for living, Internet etc.). And Chris should still have his thugboat.

And we will see how long it will take in this instantion of Calhoun-like ituation to get all the house shitted again.

Open Window Maniac

kiwifarms.net
Serious answer is some sort of mental institution or halfway home. He's proved himself to be incapable of living independently and is a danger to himself and others.
The fun answer is once he gets out of jail, parade him around the country in a cage and show him off like an old-timey side show freak.

FinnSven

kiwifarms.net
“Mess” up his paperwork and have him sent to gen pop in a high security facility for dangerous offenders.

They won’t even need to subject him to prison violence, he will likely just die from sheer terror.

Then at least when the “mistake” is discovered, the responsible person cannot be held liable as it was basically basically natural causes.

MistaV

kiwifarms.net
I think his fate would be similar to one of the endings of a game called Saya No Uta where:

The main character ends up being in a mental institution after making a choice to snap back into reality due to him being unable to explain his crimes for killing his neighbor next door and keeping his body parts for his cannibalistic consumption. Then he spends the rest of his life waiting for his mystical girlfriend to return while staying in solitary confinement.

All you got to do is replace the crime with raping his mother then it's an identical situation for Chris.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

Taller than a tree
kiwifarms.net
After being released from prison, Chris is located and tranquilized with the use of a dart gun. He is then placed inside a live cargo crate, typically used for transporting animals. The crate is then placed into the back of a moving van and shipped to Norfolk, Virginia where it is loaded onto a ship which sails nearly four thousand miles across the Atlantic Ocean to Dakar, Senegal in Northern Africa.

There, the crate is loaded onto a truck and driven over six hundred miles northeast to Quadane, Mauritania where the crate is loaded onto a horse-drawn carriage and pulled out into The Empty Quarter: A vast stretch of the Sahara that consists of only sand dunes in every direction, all the way to the horizon line for hundreds of miles.

After a day of travel, the crate is opened and Chris is dumped out onto the sand. The cart then pulls away and riot suppressing ammunition is fired at Chris if he tries to follow the cart back to civilization.

Chris is never seen or heard from again and many weens are culled by the desert sun; chasing Christory Clout in the form of a selfie with Chris' desiccated desert corpse.