Containment What SHOULD Chris's fate be? - Gay CWC fanfic edition

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

What should happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 234 16.2%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Mental institution

Votes: 446 30.9%
  • Nothing (forgiveness blessing)

Votes: 39 2.7%
  • Put to sleep

Votes: 178 12.3%
  • LADY'S prison

Votes: 44 3.0%
  • No prison, but hobo saga

Votes: 143 9.9%
  • Group home

Votes: 117 8.1%
  • Live with Cole

Votes: 51 3.5%
  • Move to Tranch

Votes: 166 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 24 1.7%

• Total voters

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ronald Reagan gets a lot of the blame, although really he was just a part of it. By the time Reagan was POTUS, deinstitutionalization was already well-underway.

What he was directly responsible for was deinstitutionalization in *CALIFORNIA*, while he was governor, when he signed the Lanterman-Petris-Short Act.

Last edited:

Yksi_Toveri

kiwifarms.net
Ronald Reagan gets a lot of the blame, although really he was just a part of it. By the time Reagan was POTUS, deinstitutionalization was already well-underway.

What he was directly responsible for was desinstitutionalization in *CALIFORNIA*, while he was governor, when he signed the Lanterman-Petris-Short Act.
I just like any excuse to post Frisky Dingo.

White Diamond

ooga booga giant alien rock lady? I'm gonna coooom
kiwifarms.net
You know what?

He'll go to prison, Barb dies, he gets fucked six ways from sunday by the mindless bureaucratic machine... Donations and shit will get harder to acquire... A pathetic fate awaits.

BUT, if he would, somehow, come to accidentally ingesting a gargantuan dose of many psychedelic drugs in a cocktail, and this fries the little brain he has left, the results would be very interesting...

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
I meanthe traditional ending to the story is gets crucified, to rise from the dead 3 days later. So we hopefully have that to look forward to.
But for who's sins did Chris die for? Not the autistic community I hope, they absolutely despise being associated with people like Chris. Furfags, weebs and bronies are off the table as well as I don't think he's provided any long lasting and meaningful impact to them at all...

Sharkbait

I am the terror of the deep and I like candy.
kiwifarms.net
But for who's sins did Chris die for? Not the autistic community I hope, they absolutely despise being associated with people like Chris. Furfags, weebs and bronies are off the table as well as I don't think he's provided any long lasting and meaningful impact to them at all...
The 11th commandment: Thou shall not tell Chris to get a job

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
yeah, but he can be studied (by more than Christorians) for posterity.
Chris has been mentioned briefly in some of scientific articles related to mental health and child development. Is there a chance there would be more people trying to get more insights into Chris? Most of the info is on the CWCki, and it would be interesting to see a full essay from a PhD perspective.

Hepativore

The neurosurgeons scream for more...
kiwifarms.net
Actually, I would like to see what would happen if you put Chris in a classic chain gang or some sort of similar prison labor program. I know he would whine and fuss about it, but the guards would sort him out quickly.

Last edited:

ObservingTheMadness

kiwifarms.net
Chris has been mentioned briefly in some of scientific articles related to mental health and child development. Is there a chance there would be more people trying to get more insights into Chris? Most of the info is on the CWCki, and it would be interesting to see a full essay from a PhD perspective.
Would you provide us with links? I want to read them.

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
if in a normal world I would of have Chris committed long ago
In an ideal world, Borb would have died in a drunken barstool accident and baby Christopher would have been shipped off with relatives that put him in a special school for autistic kids. There, he would have gotten proper care and not just parked in front of the TV. He would have just been the slow cart boy at the local grocery store.

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
In an ideal world, Borb would have died in a drunken barstool accident and baby Christopher would have been shipped off with relatives that put him in a special school for autistic kids. There, he would have gotten proper care and not just parked in front of the TV. He would have just been the slow cart boy at the local grocery store.
Or a dumpster baby

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Whatever fate befalls Chris, It’ll no doubt be an unhappy one. Its sad to admit, but Chris was probably destined to be end up alone, depressed and filled with regret at the end of his life, It would be sympathetic If he hadn’t been a consistently terrible selfish person and literally fucked his mother, ultimately he’s just getting what he deserves and it’ll be fitting when thé awful reality hits him like a freight train and he has nobody to turn to. It’s inevitable at this point.

Ophelia

Leave! Never return!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever fate befalls Chris, It’ll no doubt be an unhappy one. Its sad to admit, but Chris was probably destined to be end up alone, depressed and filled with regret at the end of his life, It would be sympathetic If he hadn’t been a consistently terrible selfish person and literally fucked his mother, ultimately he’s just getting what he deserves and it’ll be fitting when thé awful reality hits him like a freight train and he has nobody to turn to. It’s inevitable at this point.
The only question is what copes he’ll come up with and how deeply into them he’ll go.

brahsparagus

7th gen gentleman farmer of Asparagus Officinalis
kiwifarms.net
The archaeologists pulled up the cache they had found.
Inside, lay the skeletal remains of a man, estimated to have lived around 2000AD.
The most striking feature, one that revolutionizes our conception of burial practices of the early third millennium, appeared on the bones of the arm.

Weathered over the aeons, yet seemingly untouched by the cataclysmic nuclear collapse, the arm bones of the specimen were a rich blue colour.
After a pass in the resonating eigenspectrograph, the pigment was revealed to be a mixture of ferrocyanidic salts, known archaically as Prussian blue, and more mundanely as the colouring used by the praetors of the Centaurian Conclave for their standards.

Markings on the bones shone light onto the social status of this individual: a repeating cipher in the old Latiniform script reading BLARMS ERIC WEEM. The sheer surface area of the bone covered with this repeating message suggest a figure of great importance. The attention to detail suggests a deity, or cult-like figure. Lending credence to this was the discovery of an acrylic idol, possibly jewelry, depicting a yellow non-humanoid figure which paleosociologists have speculated to be a shamanistic totem.

Furthermore, the bones of an early canid were found in the cache, adorned with a message that simply read LMAOPATTICHAN. Based on earlier burials, this suggests the human was a great chieftain or king of a shamanistic hunting society. Fossilized food remains confirm that the primary sustenance of this remarkable figure was the now extinct bovauroch, ground up into a paste. Our understanding of these creatures is that they were large, and required considerable effort to slaughter and process, showing that this individual wielded immense social power.

Based on the evidence gathered, and cross-referenced with naming customs of the pre-cataclysmic period: we have dubbed this remarkable old man Eric Weem. The meaning of BLARMS and LMAOPATTICHAN is still an active area of research and has led to a renaissance in Terran philology.

Last edited: