Containment What SHOULD Chris's fate be? - Gay CWC fanfic edition

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

What should happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 234 16.2%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Mental institution

Votes: 446 30.9%
  • Nothing (forgiveness blessing)

Votes: 39 2.7%
  • Put to sleep

Votes: 178 12.3%
  • LADY'S prison

Votes: 44 3.0%
  • No prison, but hobo saga

Votes: 143 9.9%
  • Group home

Votes: 116 8.0%
  • Live with Cole

Votes: 51 3.5%
  • Move to Tranch

Votes: 166 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 24 1.7%

• Total voters

Lando Griffin

kiwifarms.net
Is let out of jail, and proceeds to do the Charles Manson Arc

chan.jpg

Last edited:

Master Xehanort

kiwifarms.net
Well when I finally get my credit to be in the 670 range, and I see 14 Branchland Court up for sale, I’m thinking I should go ahead and buy it. His ultimate fate will become being homeless by me buying the home, and finally ending the Chris Chan saga once and for all. Most likely I won’t even live in it either. I’m just gonna let it sit there, collecting dust within it’s walls until I decide to go to Virginia on vacation.

King Metalia

Dark Force of the Galaxy Cauldron
kiwifarms.net
i have this dream in my head that chris gets charged with a felony and goes to trial. Liquid comes in with his classic outfit and says, "Hello Ian."
its too perfect to happen.

Why stop at just Liquid. Bring in all the classic trolls. Clyde Cash, Surfshack Tito, Blue Spike, Jason Kendrick Howell, Jack Thaddeus and the rest of The Miscreants.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Why stop at just Liquid. Bring in all the classic trolls. Clyde Cash, Surfshack Tito, Blue Spike, Jason Kendrick Howell, Jack Thaddeus and the rest of The Miscreants.
If this was to ever actually happen (closest would be in our dreams) it would be like an actual court case scene out of the comics with Chris's enemies being these " evil super villains" to him. This notable videos springs to mind.

He still believes that some of those fake sweethearts were actually real, it wouldn't be too far fetched to say that he thinks some of these older trolls still have a bone to pick with him.

Dr. Silvestrechu

kiwifarms.net
Well when I finally get my credit to be in the 670 range, and I see 14 Branchland Court up for sale, I’m thinking I should go ahead and buy it. His ultimate fate will become being homeless by me buying the home, and finally ending the Chris Chan saga once and for all. Most likely I won’t even live in it either. I’m just gonna let it sit there, collecting dust within it’s walls until I decide to go to Virginia on vacation.
Buy the home pussy

Shibaru

She Ain't nothin' but a Hoochie Mama
kiwifarms.net
Prison, at least a year or two of sentencing; then have him be placed on a registry.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Tyne

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Great Topic!

I was taking a 30-minute break from manga production, and I found my mind drifting back to Chris. I’d mentioned him to a friend one of my artists last week and they’d never really heard of him. I had not kept up with things following the rape and as I sat here in the quiet of the night, I found myself giving this very quest a lot of serious consideration…

What should *actually* happen to Chris Chan? What would be just?

I’d lie if I was to say that I had no sympathy for the man. His entire life seems like a massive cautionary tale that spiralled wildly out of control. I’ve been keeping up with Chris since the Pickle Man Saga as a quiet observer. It’s been obvious for sometime that his inability to differentiate reality from fantasy is getting worse. I think we can all agree this is a clear sign of serious mental illness.

The same is true of his desperation, and as he becomes increasingly desperate, the lengths to which he will go to satisfy his unsated desires will only increase. This seems legitimately dangerous to me.

Sure, he’s always been a whacky character but part of me can’t help but wonder if all the harassment drove him deeper into withdrawing and the crippling loneliness and inability to find true friendship or love is what ended up dragging him deeper and deeper into degeneracy until this was the only place it could have ended.

Did he lack the tools he needed to repair the wreckage of his shattered life? Was he railroaded into ruination?

Does Chris have full agency? I don't know. I'm not sure I believe he does. He reminds me a a lot of a disabled child, and so while I am utterly disgusted, I cannot bring myself to hate him for his actions or hold him fully accountable for them. Which is an uncomfortable feeling because so much about the man disgusts me.

That said, its obvious to anyone with even rudimentary knowledge of his history that he has performed too many heinous acts for him to be considered redeemable at this point. Am I wrong?

It probably seems quaint but as a Christian I want to believe everyone, no matter how fucked up, can change, and turn the life around...

But idealistic notions to one side, Chris did rape his mother. Not only that. He raped her while he had a duty of care to her, and she lacked the mental and physical capacities to resist his advances. Also, he thinks he is a deity with magical powers. If he was not caught it would not surprise me if he ended up wearing her skin as a suit.

I mean, while the Chrisologists here like to think they know everything there is to know about the guy, this is really just the stuff we know. He’s been shown to be rather sneaky, especially in the last few years, so it would not surprise me at all if there is more that he’s still managed to keep hidden.

The Verdict
It was a real toss up between jail and putting him in a mental hospital. However, at the end of the day I decided for the latter. But, and this is coming from someone that does not believe in the death penalty, I think that MAYBE Chris has reached a point where it might be genuinely kinder to execute him and remove him as a burden on the state.

If he ever gets out, I can see him becoming a child molester or descending deeper down a path of no return. Worse, I believe that the morbidity of his case and the gawker nature of the internet will make a e-celebrity out of him if he is released – it was already starting to happen with voice acting gigs.

It is my honest belief: If he walks a freeman after being locked up for so long… if he “gets away with it” in his own mind… his delusions and the severity of his future offenses will RADICALLY escalate.

TLDR: Chris done raped his mentally retarded mother and should never see the light of day again. While I pity the tragic events of his life from the voice of god booming through that animatronic bear to Sega changing the color of Sonic's arms, I believe it would be best for him (and society) if he was taken to a room full of legos and given a Fanta with some kind of painless poison so he just never wakes up again.

Okay, that was my one allowed distraction for the day. Back to work. Sorry for the wall of text guys!

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Great Topic!

I was taking a 30-minute break from manga production, and I found my mind drifting back to Chris. I’d mentioned him to a friend one of my artists last week and they’d never really heard of him. I had not kept up with things following the rape and as I sat here in the quiet of the night, I found myself giving this very quest a lot of serious consideration…

What should *actually* happen to Chris Chan? What would be just?

I’d lie if I was to say that I had no sympathy for the man. His entire life seems like a massive cautionary tale that spiralled wildly out of control. I’ve been keeping up with Chris since the Pickle Man Saga as a quiet observer. It’s been obvious for sometime that his inability to differentiate reality from fantasy is getting worse. I think we can all agree this is a clear sign of serious mental illness.

The same is true of his desperation, and as he becomes increasingly desperate, the lengths to which he will go to satisfy his unsated desires will only increase. This seems legitimately dangerous to me.

Sure, he’s always been a whacky character but part of me can’t help but wonder if all the harassment drove him deeper into withdrawing and the crippling loneliness and inability to find true friendship or love is what ended up dragging him deeper and deeper into degeneracy until this was the only place it could have ended.

Did he lack the tools he needed to repair the wreckage of his shattered life? Was he railroaded into ruination?

Does Chris have full agency? I don't know. I'm not sure I believe he does. He reminds me a a lot of a disabled child, and so while I am utterly disgusted, I cannot bring myself to hate him for his actions or hold him fully accountable for them. Which is an uncomfortable feeling because so much about the man disgusts me.

That said, its obvious to anyone with even rudimentary knowledge of his history that he has performed too many heinous acts for him to be considered redeemable at this point. Am I wrong?

It probably seems quaint but as a Christian I want to believe everyone, no matter how fucked up, can change, and turn the life around...

But idealistic notions to one side, Chris did rape his mother. Not only that. He raped her while he had a duty of care to her, and she lacked the mental and physical capacities to resist his advances. Also, he thinks he is a deity with magical powers. If he was not caught it would not surprise me if he ended up wearing her skin as a suit.

I mean, while the Chrisologists here like to think they know everything there is to know about the guy, this is really just the stuff we know. He’s been shown to be rather sneaky, especially in the last few years, so it would not surprise me at all if there is more that he’s still managed to keep hidden.

The Verdict
It was a real toss up between jail and putting him in a mental hospital. However, at the end of the day I decided for the latter. But, and this is coming from someone that does not believe in the death penalty, I think that MAYBE Chris has reached a point where it might be genuinely kinder to execute him and remove him as a burden on the state.

If he ever gets out, I can see him becoming a child molester or descending deeper down a path of no return. Worse, I believe that the morbidity of his case and the gawker nature of the internet will make a e-celebrity out of him if he is released – it was already starting to happen with voice acting gigs.

It is my honest belief: If he walks a freeman after being locked up for so long… if he “gets away with it” in his own mind… his delusions and the severity of his future offenses will RADICALLY escalate.

TLDR: Chris done raped his mentally retarded mother and should never see the light of day again. While I pity the tragic events of his life from the voice of god booming through that animatronic bear to Sega changing the color of Sonic's arms, I believe it would be best for him (and society) if he was taken to a room full of legos and given a Fanta with some kind of painless poison so he just never wakes up again.

Okay, that was my one allowed distraction for the day. Back to work. Sorry for the wall of text guys!
Didn't you beat your mom?

moseph.jartelli

Yello Mello Custard. Dripping From A Dead Dogs Eye
kiwifarms.net
He must live at 14 Branchland for eternity. Never to leave. His only interaction IRL will be when meals on wheels delivers dinner. He will sit upstairs peering out the window. Children will hurry by, afraid of being cursed by the witch in the window.