Containment What SHOULD Chris's fate be? - Gay CWC fanfic edition

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

What should happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 234 16.1%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Mental institution

Votes: 449 30.9%
  • Nothing (forgiveness blessing)

Votes: 39 2.7%
  • Put to sleep

Votes: 178 12.3%
  • LADY'S prison

Votes: 44 3.0%
  • No prison, but hobo saga

Votes: 144 9.9%
  • Group home

Votes: 118 8.1%
  • Live with Cole

Votes: 51 3.5%
  • Move to Tranch

Votes: 167 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 24 1.7%

• Total voters

Stupidface

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the day he's due to show up in court, he has no choice but to park across the street. Being a retard, he doesn't even bother to look both ways. He is hit by a car and dies hooked up in the hospital within the following week, just conscious enough to experience the physical pain of his injuries until that sweet embrace.

In minecraft. Of course this is assuming he wouldn't be mistaken for some kind of obese rabid animal and put down by jerkops from the courthouse as he's gurgling on the roadside.

Otherwise he deserves prison but it's questionable if that's realistic.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1627754852092.png

I (Don't) Have A Gun

kiwifarms.net
Best case scenario for chris: prison. it'd be his last chance to grow the fuck up. Slim chance of that, but its possible.
He's a retard, not because he choices to but because his brain is broken. He simply does not have the capacity to grow up.
Think of Chris's brain like Hotwheel's legs, no amount of life experience is going to change anything.

And for that reason yeah the best outcome is to have Chris under some kind of oversight: be it prison, or a mental asylum, or a group home. It's sad that pre-emptive measures couldn't have been taken before it got bad, but sadly for a bunch of complex reasons the system is reactionary.

Alt Owl

kiwifarms.net
It would be merciful to send Chris to a mental institution, however, I voted for a lady's prison because he is bound to meet a few inmates that are mothers that would view his crime with interest and pay special attention to him if he has a sudden outburst or does not toe the line. He just might meet his ultimate Julay if the form a broken broom stick etc.

12 Inch Taint

i hate fatties
kiwifarms.net
I would agree with prison if he's confined to some mental care unit (if such a thing exists) and permitted nowhere near the general pop.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
Disappointed at the lack of "Put to sleep" votes, to be quite honest. I know we usually don't do straight vitriol here, but Chris has one-upped every and any current or potential future cow, to a point where it's just beyond any reasonable person's sympathy.

This is Data's moment in the Star Trek TNG Episode, The Most Toys, come to life.
proxy-image.jpeg

"I cannot allow this to continue."

Celestine

боже я хочу умереть
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Best case scenario: Chris is put into a tard hospital and is medicated to the point of near-unconsciousness for his own good.
Worst case scenario: Chris goes to women's prison, assaults a woman, and spends his days in solitary. (Is this somehow a good ending as well? Maybe the worst case is Chris just kills himself?)
Funniest scenario: A slow OJ Simpson-esque police chase to the Tranch wherein Colorado gets to experience what Waco, Texas experienced.

tphreak

S'morkin' and porkin' wit ur Mom
kiwifarms.net
Worst case scenario: Chris goes to women's prison, assaults a woman, and spends his days in solitary. (Is this somehow a good ending as well? Maybe the worst case is Chris just kills himself?)
If Chris assaulted a woman in a woman's prison he would be fucking killed. Period, no sequel. He would be murdered.

LTO Data Cartridge

Increasingly exhausted
kiwifarms.net
Just think of all the nice things that happen to sex offenders in prison.
Now imagine what happens when other inmates find out that he raped his elderly mother.
Chris would simply use his goddess powers to repel the attackers. Are you retarded?

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
I mean, it's tough because it's hard to determine how much of this is Chris' fault and how much is due to him being a victim of circumstance.

That said, while the man does deserve pity to some degree, he's long past the point where he can't be held accountable to his actions to some degree. At the end of the day, no one put a gun to his head and said "fuck your mom or I'll kill you, her, and blow up a bus full of kids".

I say put him in a psych ward, have some of out best minds take a crack at him, and if nothing can be done, lock in him in a padded room to waste away for the rest of his days. A cruel mercy to be sure, but that way no more harm can come to him, and he can't bring harm to anyone else. Let Chris serve as example of what happens when autism doesn't get the care it deserves and so that the story of Chris-chan may never be repeated.