Containment What SHOULD Chris's fate be? - Gay CWC fanfic edition

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

What should happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 234 16.2%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Mental institution

Votes: 446 30.8%
  • Nothing (forgiveness blessing)

Votes: 39 2.7%
  • Put to sleep

Votes: 178 12.3%
  • LADY'S prison

Votes: 44 3.0%
  • No prison, but hobo saga

Votes: 144 10.0%
  • Group home

Votes: 118 8.2%
  • Live with Cole

Votes: 51 3.5%
  • Move to Tranch

Votes: 166 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 24 1.7%

• Total voters

A-№1

A Hobo With Options
kiwifarms.net
I meant that Chris could heal your eyes through application of his goddess comeuppance.

Then I would definitely choose the eye poking stick instead …for Chris. "Keep away fatty!"

I think he mainly used them because he knows he fucked a hooker and hookers can be a nasty sort.

I guarantee the hooker insisted on condoms, not Chris.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Do you feel in charge?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He should be sentenced to the Wheel Of Pain
1655170066604.png

AnimeGirlConnoisseur

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he would be best off in some sort of group home where has someone to constantly tard-wrangle him. Still, I have to admit that it would be funny if we could see him move in with Cole. It would be like Rainman, but cursed.
Die in the way nobody remembers or miss him. Especially a quick or a normal death.
I disagree. I think that there is some value in remembering Chris. He is, if nothing else, an example of exactly what not to do when you have a child with ASD.

Flowers For Sonichu

B& from wrongplanet forums
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m gonna sell dope to an undercover cop on purpose so I can get sent to the same jail as Chris then I’m gonna shank him in the showers. I will jerk off while watching the life drain out of his eyes and scream “JULAY!” as my semen mixes with his blood and circles down the drain

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
Chain him up to a post outside. Every day bring him a bag of McDonald’s and a large sweet tea and place it just out of his reach. Wait for starvation/dehydration to take it’s course

Spoonomancer

#T R A M S C R O W F U N D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I feel like being put into a mental hospital would be a good fate for him considering, well, everything that happened lately, Transported to Tranch would be hilariously funny as the whole Tranch would have to justify having Chris living with them.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sonichu auctioned off to the highest bidder. Chris forced to watch as corporate shill Sonichu skyrockets in popularity and eclipses his own work.

Absolute legal impossibility. While it would be *conceivable* for The Pokemon Company (which owns Pokemon, Nintendo is just shareholder) and Sega to form a joint venture to produce Sonichu, they'd have to gut Sonichu lore because it's so full of other IPs that they'd need 50-60 companies on board to keep it.

Although maybe Chris seeing Sonichu reduced to something that doesn't involve *any* of his worldbuilding would be fitting.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I’m gonna sell dope to an undercover cop on purpose so I can get sent to the same jail as Chris then I’m gonna shank him in the showers. I will jerk off while watching the life drain out of his eyes and scream “JULAY!” as my semen mixes with his blood and circles down the drain
Poetic.

AsianChris

Gangsta Kelly, nigga.
kiwifarms.net
>Chris is on the green mile
>electric chair execution
>last moment before the execution
>all is lost
>suddenly
>Joe Biden, guarded by the Unicorn Ranch corps., breaks into the execution
>like that red giant jar commercial (kool aid, or something. Idk, not american)
>the president screams: "Stop the execution of this beautiful and innocent lady"
>the ranch gives awards and flowers to Chris for being trans
>Medal of Honor from the POTUS, including a handshaking
>everyone claps
>Barb commits sudoku after realizing she was in the wrong
>Chris starts to cry, making the floor wet
>just before the release, Clyde Cash appears
>"time to zap to the extreme, Chris"
>pulls the lever
>Chris got electrocuted
>his tears conducted electricity to the whole floor
>everyone dies

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Absolute legal impossibility. While it would be *conceivable* for The Pokemon Company (which owns Pokemon, Nintendo is just shareholder) and Sega to form a joint venture to produce Sonichu, they'd have to gut Sonichu lore because it's so full of other IPs that they'd need 50-60 companies on board to keep it.

Although maybe Chris seeing Sonichu reduced to something that doesn't involve *any* of his worldbuilding would be fitting.
Then they change his name and design somewhat and rework the backstory to be him being an imaginary friend come to life that has to help his slow in the head creator with the problems of everyday life.

Last edited: