Containment What SHOULD Chris's fate be? - Gay CWC fanfic edition

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

What should happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 230 16.3%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 2 0.1%
  • Mental institution

Votes: 441 31.2%
  • Nothing (forgiveness blessing)

Votes: 37 2.6%
  • Put to sleep

Votes: 172 12.2%
  • LADY'S prison

Votes: 44 3.1%
  • No prison, but hobo saga

Votes: 139 9.8%
  • Group home

Votes: 109 7.7%
  • Live with Cole

Votes: 51 3.6%
  • Move to Tranch

Votes: 165 11.7%
  • Other

Votes: 23 1.6%

• Total voters

deodorant

If you want the smoke, you can get it.
kiwifarms.net
On a tad more serious note, I'd prefer a Hobo Saga
Terry A Davis roadtrip saga, except this time without the genius or the sympathy.

I can see it ending the same way, with Chris babbling into his phone camera about how he's transcended everything and is going to finally start the merge. People should start watching the Ruckersville obituaries.

AsianChris

Gangsta Kelly, nigga.
kiwifarms.net
Remember Joseph's story. Forgiveness.
1627790105637.png

The Wretched Man

Got fifty slaves heaping maggots on my plate
kiwifarms.net
The story will never end though.
As long as there are retards and their antics,
There will be comparable retards to document it online.

Professor Iris

It's worse than I thought. You may be....retarded!
kiwifarms.net
As explained before, Chris wouldn't last a week in prison, nor do I want to see him dead.

I want Chris to face the consequences of his actions, something he has dodged for decades because Mommy and Daddy bailed him out, or him getting off easy either because he's playing the Autism Card, with the "BE NICE TO ME, I'M TRANS" card face-down as backup. He has never been to the school of hard-knocks, and believe you me, that was something he SORELY needed growing up. He never learned the proper way to behave in public, only how to act like an entitled shit who should get what he wants, no questions asked.

With him raping his mother, making a sick guessing game out of it to people who genuinely didn't know, and stealing $750 from her, it's clear that he simply has no conscience.
This isn't the awkward butterball that we knew and loved back then. Chris has evolved into somebody who doesn't take "no" for an answer, and I feel him getting off would be a grave injustice.

If he has to wind up in a mental institution for the rest of his life, so be it. He gets what he fucking deserves.

Uncle Ted's Cabin

kill count: 3 ☑ verified by snopes.com
kiwifarms.net
In a just society, death would be the only suitable punishment for such a ghoulish act.

Chris should not be allowed to continue leaching off of the public dollar, even if it's paying for him to be held against his will.

Another Sperg on the Net

Are You a Glowie? Tell the truth you dirty Fed!
kiwifarms.net
As I see it if I were sitting on a jury hearing this case it comes down to these questions.

1. Was Barbra mentally capable of consent/aware of what was happing?

2. If yes to one did she consent? ( as horrible as that thought is)

3. Is Chris fully capable of discerning that what he did was wrong?

4. To what level is Chris capable of understanding consent and incest?

If the answer to one is no then Chris goes away, whether he goes to prison or the state fruit and nut factory really depends on the answers to questions three and four. I really don't want to think about what yes to one and two would mean, that would be beyond fucked up, but I don't think I could in good conscious put either of them away in that case, fines, community service for Chris, and separate living arrangements. In that case they would be freaks, but adult consenting freaks. If he forced himself on her in any way he needs to go away for as long as possible but without a report from a psychologist I don't know where I would send him.

Bani

Pocket Clown
kiwifarms.net
As I see it if I were sitting on a jury hearing this case it comes down to these questions.

If the answer to one is no then Chris goes away, whether he goes to prison or the state fruit and nut factory really depends on the answers to questions three and four. I really don't want to think about what yes to one and two would mean, that would be beyond fucked up, but I don't think I could in good conscious put either of them away in that case, fines, community service for Chris, and separate living arrangements. In that case they would be freaks, but adult consenting freaks. If he forced himself on her in any way he needs to go away for as long as possible but without a report from a psychologist I don't know where I would send him.
1) He admits to roofying her with ambien in his conversation with Null
2) Obviously not, and incest is a crime regardless of whether the parties provided consent.
3) Probably? I'd say at least partially; he certainly knew the incest was wrong, but I'm not sure if he fully realized/internalized that putting your dick in a doped-up senile person is rape.
4) Consent, not sure. It's hard to get as far as raping someone without having a totally backwards view of consent. But considering how much he beat around the bush about who his "girlfriend," was with Null, he definitely seems to know that incest is wrong.

There are technically two ways a defense can plead insanity-- it can actually be applied to guilty or not guilty. Given that Chris doesn't have any money, they'll probably have to take a guilty plea deal, so I'm going to put my money on "guilty but insane or mentally ill." When insanity comes into play, not-guilty and guilty are functionally identical, because they're pretty much going to get committed either way. Chris definitely qualifies for an insanity defense; even setting aside the autism, he's said in writing that he sees things that aren't there, believes himself to be the god on an alternate dimension, and cut his taint open with a knife because he thought labia were "growing" inside of him. He might not be too insane to discern right from wrong, but there's no doubt that he's insane in some capacity.

Last edited:

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Best case for Chris is to pull a mad thad and just becomes a chad who is normal but still an oddball.

Really the best scenario for an imprisoned Chris

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net

The lowest this can be for both is a year in the slammer if this was consensual.

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net
Taking the love quest to Mexico while on the run, Chris dealing with the Mexican cartels has got to be the next arc and his fate.

Two Yum Yums

for my suppah
kiwifarms.net
What should happen? Psych ward. Minor powerlevel but I can confirm Chris is exactly the fit for the kind of drooling, mentally retarded, danger to society profile of the people in these places. Only issue would be that long-term facilities are gender segregated, and imo Chris is far too much of a risk to others to be allowed on a female ward. But there he would have access to therapy and medication, which is shit he really fucking needs considering how detached from reality he is. Although a pretty big part of me thinks he's beyond fixing- when you've spent your whole life having strangers reinforce your fantasy world, being told it isn't real won't have much effect. Most likely scenario is him ending up all Bohdi Schofield'd in there.

However, I think it's far more likely he ends up on the streets, I'm not sure how you yanks manage people like him who can't afford a facility and don't have insurance- would the state fund this?

The Lawgiver

THE LONGER THE ICON OF SIN IS ON EARTH THE STRONGE
kiwifarms.net
Asperpedia 4 trial style execution for high treason against god and the bear for altering his prophetic name to "christine" in a bid to gain pussy only tot hen end up fucking his mom years down the line when that plan failed.

Banishment to amish country. 1 million rakes abound.:ow:

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2022
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine being the Social Worker assigned to Chris right now, going onto the internet to see if there’s anything about him online and finding about 900 years worth of documentaries and a billion pages of text.

How and where do you even begin?