Containment What SHOULD Chris's fate be? - Gay CWC fanfic edition

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

What should happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 233 16.3%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 2 0.1%
  • Mental institution

Votes: 444 31.0%
  • Nothing (forgiveness blessing)

Votes: 39 2.7%
  • Put to sleep

Votes: 175 12.2%
  • LADY'S prison

Votes: 44 3.1%
  • No prison, but hobo saga

Votes: 141 9.9%
  • Group home

Votes: 113 7.9%
  • Live with Cole

Votes: 51 3.6%
  • Move to Tranch

Votes: 166 11.6%
  • Other

Votes: 23 1.6%

• Total voters

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Prison, but a bespoke one.

He should be locked in a room with unlimited arts supplies and a computer that is locked to use of only The Farms and a scanner.

If Chris wants to have an hour of vidya, he has to supply a Sonichu page of sufficient quality to the Farms every week.

Anstiv

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe there's no Oedipus option. There's only one true and honest way to repent for fucking your mother. Chris has to stab his own eyes with gold (Sonichu coloured) pins and blind himself. Maybe a troll can tell him that that will transport him to the alternate dimensions. It'd be the only truly fitting ending to this story.

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
A "Shawshank Redemption"-esque story about a lengthy prison sentence, with cellmate Marilyn Manson-Chu. They become friends, get released, collaborate artistically, and Marilyn Manson-Chu becomes Chris's caretaker and legal guardian.

Chris drops his psychedelic bag lady appearance, and goes more of an atsimu goth/steampunk direction.

Last edited:

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly there is nothing to save Chris, he’s just Lenny from Of Mice and Men at this point
"NOT LENNY!"

But anyway, in the afterlife I believe in, I think it's possible Chris could be "reverted" to being a kid again, and then grow up right, being raised by adoptive angel parents. Chris is already a kid inside mentally, and the afterlife I believe in is an "externalized inner reality" (as David Staume put it).

However if the atheists are right, Chris would just cease to be after death, and his Life of Fail would cease to have any meaning to him. And as the universe continues to age, memory of him would fade in time.

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The maximum sentence possible, but the night before it happens he's busted out of jail. As his mysterious savior, dressed as a jerkop, puts the handcuff on him, he tells Chris to act natural, stay silent and put the burlap sack over his head. After driving for hours they arrive. Leading him by the arm he gently helps Chris along the path until...

"You can remove the bag now Chris"

That voice is familiar, he can't quite place it...

"SNYDER!"

It all comes back to him in a flash as Snyder pushes him into the pit. Chris falls with a dull, muted thud. Dazed and cold with growing fear he looks up: They're all there. Mimms, Meghan Mary Lee Walsh, Liquid Chris, Snyder, all of them ringing the sides of the pit, shovels in hand. At the head of it, a tanned man. Clyde Cash, in the flesh.

As if on signal, everyone starts shoveling dirt into the pit.

Yamcha's Only Fan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
Prison.
I want No-shit-given guards, no asspats, no special treatment, no molly coddling... I want his first night there to be him bawling as reality sets in until the guards drag him to solitary for causing a fuss. I want them to roll him up in that anti-suicide matt if he threatens suicide. I want him to cause a fuss and get his ass kicked by the white guys because he keeps upsetting the niggers and its start a race war or he learns to watch his mouth by eating a dozen boots.

All this not because I hate chris, but at this point there is no other way to spell it out to him: he's been living in a fantasy and its time to join reality. Time for piggy to get thrown in the deep end.

Last edited:

Angry Canadian

Give me 30 minutes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dunno if this will be an unpopular opinion, but I believe what Chris did is fundamentally no different than what a pedophile does. He took advantage of a terminally ill, 80 year old woman, who couldn't defend herself, or even cognate what was happening to her, and like pedophiles do with the children they prey on, has come up with delusional justifications and even imagines that his Mother was receptive to it, totally disgusting.
I believe very strongly that pedophiles and all proven rapists should be sentenced to death. Just because Chris is "famous on the internet" and a fun cow to watch graze doesn't mean he should be treated differently.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Dunno if this will be an unpopular opinion, but I believe what Chris did is fundamentally no different than what a pedophile does. He took advantage of a terminally ill, 80 year old woman, who couldn't defend herself, or even cognate what was happening to her.
I believe very strongly that pedophiles and all proven rapists should be sentenced to death. Just because Chris is "famous on the internet" and a fun cow to watch graze doesn't mean he should be treated differently.
Of course whilst they are both terrible things and I won't debate you on the severity of rape, but doing it to a child is a fundamentally worse thing to do because they will be haunted by that trauma for the rest of their life unless they undergo an insane amount of intensive therapy and taking a Child's innocence away is something they'll never be able to get back.

Doing it to an elderly man/women whilst still being pretty messed up and traumatic, meant that at least they didn't live a very long portion of their life where they endured a lot of pain and suffering.

Angry Canadian

Give me 30 minutes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course whilst they are both terrible things and I won't debate you on the severity of rape, but doing it to a child is a fundamentally worse thing to do because they will be haunted by that trauma for the rest of their life unless they undergo an insane amount of intensive therapy and taking a Child's innocence away is something they'll never be able to get back.

Doing it to an elderly man/women whilst still being pretty messed up and traumatic, meant that at least they didn't live a very long portion of their life where they endured a lot of pain and suffering.
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I don't think the damage he did is anywhere comparable, I just think the crime he committed is fundamentally the same. Attacking a defenseless person who doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what is being done to them. He preyed on the weakest of the weak, someone who couldn't fight back even if she knew what was happening to her. That's all I meant.

Fools Idol

Call me Ishmael
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine being the Social Worker assigned to Chris right now, going onto the internet to see if there’s anything about him online and finding about 900 years worth of documentaries and a billion pages of text.

How and where do you even begin?
It would definitely be novel to have so much of a persons life right there without any need for discovery and trying to get that info out of him but I feel like most social workers or mental health professionals wouldn't be that shocked at his antics.

Julie Newmar

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would definitely be novel to have so much of a persons life right there without any need for discovery and trying to get that info out of him but I feel like most social workers or mental health professionals wouldn't be that shocked at his antics.
I think their biggest surprise would be the number of borderline autists that document his shenanigans and line up to watch.

Cherry Popcicle.

Defiling Ginsburg To Own The Zoophiles
kiwifarms.net
Metal Institution, 100%

Will it make him better? Maybe maybe not. Is it basically the only option that won't make him worse? Oh yes. Obviously Chris is so far mentally gone that he can't go back to the real world at the moment. Without barb, he'll be homeless, and a danger to the public. In jail, will he die? Depends on the prison they send him too, but either way it will fuck him up when hes let go. The dude needs to be locked up with professional therapists to attempt to untangle to web of delusion in his head.

Will he get that? No. The American justice system is perfect for dealing with murderes, but it can't do much else. Chris is either gonna get a nasty fine, or get sent to some shithole. Twitter people and Redditors will cheer about "JUsTIcE" because throwing a delusional man with so much shit wrong with his head in the rape cage is a shining hope for a just world, Barb will either decay in a home or decay under the watch of home healthcare, dying alone, and that'll be the end of Chris. When will he die after this? God only knows, but I doubt it'll take long. But at least were gonna get a televised trial

LeDarkMemer

gorilla dick nigga
kiwifarms.net
Gotta say something, fuck all the degenerates who want him placed in a psych ward over prison. This is a man who raped a mentally feeble woman, he has no place in an institution that houses mentally disturbed/barely functioning people (even if they are fellow criminals, don’t matter)

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless something irrefutable manifests itself in Chris' defense (I'm talking in the sense of literal gun to the head threats) he's going to end up on the SO registry which will become a permanent mark that'll follow him forever.
Chris and Barb have burned most bridges and what members of the community that felt pity before certainly don't now.
I'm thinking psych ward and/or group home in the end.

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
Attacking a defenseless person who doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what is being done to them. He preyed on the weakest of the weak, someone who couldn't fight back even if she knew what was happening to her. That's all I meant.
I agree totally, which is why I have never put any pedo stuff past Chris. 99.9999% of adults with any reasonably sound mind are not going to consent to him, due to his hygiene, mental health issues, internet notoriety, etc, the list goes on. He struck out time and again on his BOYFRIEND FREE GIRL quest, never learned from his mistakes, attempted any self improvement, or changed his approach or how he treated people. (Yes I get that he has the 'tism).

I always felt that any sexual contact that he didn't pay for, was going to be at the expense of someone he was able to have some sort of influence over, vulnerable in some way. He proved with Megan that he had no problems trying to guilt/manipulate/groom someone to get what he wanted from them. He acted like it was her fault that she was bothered by the drawing, like she just didn't understand the sex act, and was telling her it was normal/natural or whatever. Tell me that is not attempted grooming. Fortunately for Megan, she was not a vulnerable person and was able to distance herself from Chris. Can't remember if it was Megan or Wallflower, but one of them he was telling how, if they didn't give him their CHINA, he was going to have to resort to "paying $100 for a hooker" like it was their fault. He was entitled to it. Chris has shown the ability to attempt to manipulate people through the years in other areas, but fortunately he has been too stupid and heavyhanded in his attempts for anyone to fall for them.

Fortunately for the children of Ruckersville and surrounding areas, Chris is not a person that any parents with the gift of sight and common sense would allow him to be around their children. It would be a potentially very bad situation if he ever was.

So I guess that left Barb. AMONG WHICH, I have seen a few cases of family members with dementia, and no matter what her past sins have been, people in that condition are so completely helpless, defenseless, and vulnerable. They trust and rely on caregivers like an infant. Fuck that piece of shit for what he did to her. No matter what Barb's past was, nobody deserves that. And Chris has been biding his time for years, he has a history of talking about fantasies of her, this is not something Bella put in his head. Even if it was, ultimately he is the one who committed the acts, so the DUCK stops with Chris.

the khat quaffer

It's been fun!
kiwifarms.net
Since there's about 50 fucking threads all saying the same thing, I'll post this here, this thread was at the top of the subforum atm.

Frankly, I couldn't care less which one of the two manipulated the other into doing it. At this point in their lives, they're both shitty fucking people beyond redemption that have no regard for the world they've created or who they harm. I kinda feel something like this was inevitable. My money, personally, was on some kinda Collyer brothers situation where one or both of them gets destroyed by the vile horde they so richly consume of. (Fuck knows Bob died covered in flea bites.) Rape was a kind of macabre possibility I would morbidly entertain, but it definitely wasn't #1 on my list of how it would all end.

Again, I'm not happy this happened, but I'm beyond ecstatic that something real and heavy might finally slam Chris in his fat, 70-year old frumpy lesbian face. God knows he should have been wrangled in decades ago. Personally, I've been sick of Chris for the past however many years. Troon Chris with all the fashion sense of a Party City drag queen just annoys the living daylights out of me, especially his stupid, goofy, deer-in-the-headlights facial expressions. Every single goddamn word that comes pouring out his cunt mouth about the dimensional merge makes me wish someone would smack him with a bag of doorknobs. In minecraft. His trolls and clout chasers have been nothing but disgusting bottom feeders for the last several years.

I wouldn't care as much, except I used to have a soft spot for Chris. I had one for almost a decade. It was hard to get mad at him. He was like a (hideous) puppy born of incest, it would refuse to learn to be potty trained and when it peed indoors you really couldn't be mad at it, it's not his fault. And funny shit poured out of its snout, constantly. You would be like, 'eh, sure he's a retard, but...he's MY retard.' Now that puppy just grew up to be some kind of retard homunculus that humps everything and cannot shut the fuck up.

tl;dr in spite of everything, I couldn't be happier. I hope Barb rots in a nursing home and I hope Chris spends several years in genpop followed by several more years of serious wrangling on the outside.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The thing is. Chris has the potential to do this to a child. The only good thing is that no one has ever left him alone around their kids on a regular basis. I would also argue that being raped by your son is the ultimate betrayal...I feel bad for Barb during her few remaining lucid moments.